It's only AsYa! - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
I saw the promo. I agree it will be more PV heavy but you never know we may get the AsYa romance we are craving for. Perhaps even a dance sequence? It is possible that AsYa reconcile, and somehow they meet someone from the show and decide to attend the wedding. It does not make sense to attend if they are depressed/sad/not united. So hopefully by wednesday we will see something positive. 

Monday will be the hotel attack/billi zoya confrontation/car scene
Tuesday will be the cliff scene and possibly AsYa blue top/grey jacket
Wednesday Dargah?

I also feel Billi is out of the house. For her to pull the father card means something major happened for sure that was not good for. She will not reveal Gaffur's truth and may try blackmailing Zoya but Zoya will not believe her. But like you guys mentioned she may have doubts now and probably will go back to Asad and there starts the father-finding mission.

Now Billi is definitely going to trouble Nikhat. Even the Dilshad/Shireen/Raziya scene IMO kind of showed that tables will turn soon. I have a feeling that Billi is going to die soon. I really think so. Raziya cannot be revealed so soon and the only way to keep Raziya going for the long run is if Billi is dead. Amarpalli kind of hinted it in one of the segments. I think she will create enough doubt in Zoya's mind and just when Zoya thinks she will finally find out through billi who her father is-billi will die. This is when Ayaan will come in in the future and help AsYa. But for all this to have an effect AsYa have to be married.

Like you mentioned it is possible that Raziya will find out and kill her. 
You are forever positive! That's wonderful! :)

You are right! Remember the first Mahasangam had Mangalpur? So we can still hope!

And I read the news again-Imran Khan will be dancing with Karan and Surbhi--so they would have reconciled by Thursday, and everything would be fine by then.. AsYa go to the wedding together as a couple..actually dance together like an official romantic couple.. Their first dance after the confession..awww!

Okay..don't laugh but why BCA? And what does it stand for? I know people call Tanu BCA but I have no idea why!

And Tanu's death..yesss...Razia is enough..Tanu can't get married to Imran either..it won't happen..so Tanu has to die.. Oh man..I never thought that one day I will be wishing someone's death..LOL!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mbficoa

You are forever positive! That's wonderful! :)

You are right! Remember the first Mahasangam had Mangalpur? So we can still hope!

And I read the new again-Imran Khan will be dancing with Karan and Surbhi--so they would have reconciled by Thursday, and everything would be fine by then.. AsYa go to the wedding together and actually dance together like an official romantic couple.. They first dance after the confession..awww!

Okay..don't laugh but why BCA? And what does it stand for? I know people call Tanu BCA but I have no idea why!

And Tanu's death..yesss...Razia is enough..Tanu can't get married to Imran either..it won't happen..so Tanu has to die.. Oh man..I never thought that one day I will be wishing someone's death..LOL!

I try my best! Yup we can still hope for a good Mahasangam. I can't wait for their first dance! It will be great! Yup even the tagline is god will make them meet. So by Thursday we will be happy :) What if Zoya is all mesmerized by Imran Khan and is crushing over him and Asad is jealous and possessive...OMG i want that sooo badly!

BCA=Bukhi Churail Aurat. I have no idea how the name came I just know people call her that.

I think she will die. Justice!

Omg! Me too! Can't wait to see Asad all jealous and I can totally see Zoya going crazy over Imran Khan like she does for Dhoni--so cute! I just imagined that scene in my mind and already loving it!
Also, imagine AsYa walking into the wedding as a couple..holding hands..all dressed up..and Asad all proud to be with his lady..mesmerized by Zoya..eyes full of love for her!
One more thing..Zoya apparently stops the wedding too..it's a Hindu wedding and Zoya unties bride's duppata from groom's scarf! LOL!

Omg! Me too! Can't wait to see Asad all jealous and I can totally see Zoya going crazy over Imran Khan like she does for Dhoni--so cute! I just imagined that scene in my mind and already loving it!
Also, imagine AsYa walking into the wedding as a couple..holding hands..all dressed up..and Asad all proud to be with his lady..mesmerized by Zoya..eyes full of love for her!

It will be great! He will try to make her stay away from him. OMG holding hands!! I really really hope!! I will love it! 

But jealous Asad is a must. Whenever she goes and tries to talk to Imran, imagine him coming in between. 

I bet we will get segments soon. They will cover a Mahasangam for sure. Maybe tomorrow.
Originally posted by SarahYaqoob

<font color="#ff3399">I agree with you 100% ! everysingle word! and i do think as well tannu will hurt nikhat! and also if ayaan finds out THEN he can tell his BHAI! wow i love ur post!</font>

Thank you so much dear! Upcoming episodes are gonna be great for AsYa! They have already experienced the worst--good days are ahead for our lovebirds ;)Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Hello...so here are my views about today's episode!!!

I liked the episode. Parallels are being set up! Both brothers feel guilty and only their lady loves can get them out of this guilt. Ayaan's service to Humera will redeem himself while Zoya's return and when Zoya reveals the truth to Asad will revive Asad. I really liked AyRa scenes today except I hated Ayaan's overgrown beard. The guy needs to shave like NOW. I hated Ayaan before because of the balon ka ghosla and i hated watching Ayaan scenes. 

I hated the Billi Jammy interaction yet it was in no way what it use to be pre-SR nonsense! But Billi said one important thing and that was only God can guide her in the right direction! What the hell is she thinking? God will let her and her evil deeds win! She is going to lose!

The way parallels are set up it would be great to see AsYa married and come back home and Ayaan making Humera wear the mangalsutra at the same time. There has to be a reason for them delaying the mangalsutra scene.

Zoya knows the truth and Billi's motives and there is no way she is winning. Asad's wish has to be answered by god so he has to get Zoya back before the end of this trip. Asad's wish not being fulfilled makes absolutely no sense. I know SBS said Imran Khan would make them meet but SBS is not trustworthy at all. AsYa have to be united to even think about attending another wedding.  

We still have not seen the important scene and I think they will show it. It seems like a very important scene and most probably is the reconciliation/Zoya telling Asad about Billi. Now it is quite possible that the cv's will show it as a flashback in the future but you never know. IMO it will be shown. I have a feeling that Billi will go back to Bhopal after pushing Zoya. Zoya and Asad will meet again and there comes the confrontation. Then they visit the dargah together and reconcile and Zoya's clothing indicates that they got married on the same day because Billi is still wearing the same outfit. When AsYa come back married just like they came back engaged, Billi will be furious and may pull the pregnancy card. This is wear I think Zoya slaps her. 

I was not expecting them to go down with the pregnancy track but Mishti's spoiler said they will - but I am sure it has to be short lived because Zoya knows the truth and the fact that she pulls the father card means that Billi lost big time! I think Asad may kick billi out too. Zoya/Billi under the same roof makes no sense.

Also Zoya was reluctant to go back to Asad's house just like that-which makes my thoughts stronger that AsYa have definitely united (possibly married) and came back together! Khuda ne inhe mila hi diya!

The SBS dance was HOT. Now I don't trust SBS so it may or may not be a dream. But the point is that if they are really dancing like this/Asad is dreaming like this then everything HAS to be okay between the two. I don't see how he would be dreaming such a hot dance with Zoya if he were to be marrying billi. I actually feel Zoya will be all flirty with Imran Khan and this will upset Asad and then Imran will unite them and make them dance and hence this dance. But let's see. 

Can't wait for your views :)

I actually watched the whole episode today..it's very rare for me--I generally just watch AsYa scenes!
So glad they changed Ayaan--all things work together for good! Vikrant is perfect as Ayaan! So AyRa love story has actually begun! See, AyRa were always good friends..but then Razia started forcing Humeira on Ayaan and that's why Ayaan kinda started getting irritated by Humeira because he probably deep down subconsciously blamed Humeira?...because in Ayaan's mind Razia wants her daughter married to Ayaan because she's in love with him...but today when doctor told the family to remind Humeira/talk about the good days spent with her..I really felt that Ayaan is gonna remember their sweet friendship days..and he is gonna miss those days...So AyRa even have a background music now..it's a good sign ;) or maybe they already had their own music but I just didn't know since I skip them most of the time anyway..I am just happy because AyRa love story developing just means "No Zoyaan".

So we were right about Tanu showing up and acting all goody good that she wants her sins purged--as always she was mistaken though..she thought that Asad came to seek forgiveness but he actually came to pray and ask for Zoya :)

I agree about the mangalsutar part--they are holding it back for a purpose..initially I felt that Ayaan didn't wanna give her the mangalsutar because then she will be officially a married woman but then sindhoor also means the same thing...so I am pretty sure that your theory is right about mangalsutar. Both the brothers/sisters will get married at the same time! One in daragh and one Hindu way? So no offcial qubool hai for both of them?

Okay--my ideal future track..So Tanu pushes Zoya, goes back to Bhopal happily, Asad stays..AsYa meet, Zoya tells Asad the truth, AsYa unite! Get married, and go home to Bhopal..Billi sees them married..and drops the baby bomb, Zoya slaps because she knows that nothing happened..and then AsYa kick her out..Mahasangam happens..AsYa go as a couple..Zoya goes all crazy over Imran like she goes over Dhoni...Asad jealous of Imran so kinda upset..cute sweet argument..Imran notices the couple..brings them together and they dance..
I always believed that Zoya's father revelation will be more impactful after AsYa's marriage..Tanu meeting Zoya at the cemetery tells me that she doesn't live at the Khans..anyways..so Tanu tells Zoya that her father is alive..and Zoya doesn't find a skeleton either..But at least she knows now that her father isn't dead so her father hunt starts again along with the romance kinda like the early episodes...
The only problem with my story is that if Tanu is exposed about staging the suhaagraat then she doesn't stand a chance with Asad so why in the world Amarpali said that she's going father route because her other plan didn't work..how could she think that Asad would still let her in if Zoya leaves..so maybe Tanu isn't fully exposed?

SBS was kinda confusing but I don't really care about what they say..they aren't even allowed on QH sets..they got the footage because AsYa were on PV sets..

So tmrw confrontation/cliff scene...maybe AsYa reunion too or a precap of their union? And Wednesday would be AsYa's marriage/all the Billi drama at the Khan house when AsYa return..and Mahasangam on Thursday!

And wow..AsYa looked sooo good in SBS segment..I am really looking forward to it..Asad looks so sharp and handsome and Zoya always looks gorgeous in sari..I really really really hope that SBS is wrong about the track again! And Asad isn't dreaming all this!

I actually watched the whole episode today..it's very rare for me--I generally just watch AsYa scenes!
So glad they changed Ayaan--all things work together for good! Vikrant is perfect as Ayaan! So AyRa love story has actually begun! See, AyRa were always good friends..but then Razia started forcing Humeira on Ayaan and that's why Ayaan kinda started getting irritated by Humeira because he probably deep down subconsciously blamed Humeira?...because in Ayaan's mind Razia wants her daughter married to Ayaan because she's in love with him...but today when doctor told the family to remind Humeira/talk about the good days spent with her..I really felt that Ayaan is gonna remember their sweet friendship days..and he is gonna miss those days...So AyRa even have a background music now..it's a good sign ;) or maybe they already had their own music but I just didn't know since I skip them most of the time anyway..I am just happy because AyRa love story developing just means "No Zoyaan".
That is so true! I did not think about it but you are right! And I loved the way he said he would never hurt Humera again. Finally, Ayaan is thinking about anyone but himself. And he had the courage to accept that Humera was hurt because of him. Usually i zone out during the other house scenes but they were good today. Except that damn beard!! I hate it! It must go NOW!

So we were right about Tanu showing up and acting all goody good that she wants her sins purged--as always she was mistaken though..she thought that Asad came to seek forgiveness but he actually came to pray and ask for Zoya :)
Plus the idiot said she wants God's guidance-she is wishing being exposed on herself. She is using God's name to lie. If Gul has a brain and believes in God-she will make Billi fall flat on her face! The forum 32 article hinted on divine intervention vs evil winning over good! We know it has to be divine intervention! 

I agree about the mangalsutar part--they are holding it back for a purpose..initially I felt that Ayaan didn't wanna give her the mangalsutar because then she will be officially a married woman but then sindhoor also means the same thing...so I am pretty sure that your theory is right about mangalsutar. Both the brothers/sisters will get married at the same time! One in daragh and one Hindu way? So no offcial qubool hai for both of them?
I think it will be sort of like a role reversal. You know how AsYa's nikah was "nakli" for the longest time but AyRa's was not. Now, AsYa will have the official wedding while AyRa may have this hindu style wedding. The only reason I feel wedding is happening is Zoya's outfit and even today Zoya was reluctant to go back to KM-so she would definitely want a title to go back as right? 

Okay--my ideal future track..So Tanu pushes Zoya, goes back to Bhopal happily, Asad stays..AsYa meet, Zoya tells Asad the truth, AsYa unite! Get married, and go home to Bhopal..Billi sees them married..and drops the baby bomb, Zoya slaps because she knows that nothing happened..and then AsYa kick her out..Mahasangam happens..AsYa go as a couple..Zoya goes all crazy over Imran like she goes over Dhoni...Asad jealous of Imran so kinda upset..cute sweet argument..Imran notices the couple..brings them together and they dance..
I always believed that Zoya's father revelation will be more impactful after AsYa's marriage..Tanu meeting Zoya at the cemetery tells me that she doesn't live at the Khans..anyways..so Tanu tells Zoya that her father is alive..and Zoya doesn't find a skeleton either..But at least she knows now that her father isn't dead so her father hunt starts again along with the romance kinda like the early episodes...
The only problem with my story is that if Tanu is exposed about staging the suhaagraat then she doesn't stand a chance with Asad so why in the world Amarpali said that she's going father route because her other plan didn't work..how could she think that Asad would still let her in if Zoya leaves..so maybe Tanu isn't fully exposed?
This is EXACTLY what i want to see and I think something close to this might happen. Billi will be exposed IMO...because if she is not Asad would not be dreaming/dancing with Zoya like that. I mean for him to go from guilty to romantic so soon means he knows he is innocent. Billi is probably pulling the father card for revenge. Zoya destroyed Billi's chances and humiliated her-there is no way she won't take revenge. I mean Raziya humiliated her once and look at what she has done to get back at her. For Zoya her anger is probably multiplied. Billi and Zoya under the same roof is the most ridiculous thing ever!

SBS was kinda confusing but I don't really care about what they say..they aren't even allowed on QH sets..they got the footage because AsYa were on PV sets..
Exactly! and Imran Khan was not even there. These people talk more than they should!

So tmrw confrontation/cliff scene...maybe AsYa reunion too or a precap of their union? And Wednesday would be AsYa's marriage/all the Billi drama at the Khan house when AsYa return..and Mahasangam on Thursday!
I have a feeling we will get less of the Siddiqui house. Friday and today were overload so now it will be AsYa. Plus, if they had scenes they would have given pictures in the article yesterday instead they gave old pictures...and they never ever hold back on pictures from the other house because they know no on is dying to see them..LOL

And wow..AsYa looked sooo good in SBS segment..I am really looking forward to it..Asad looks so sharp and handsome and Zoya always looks gorgeous in sari..I really really really hope that SBS is wrong about the track again! And Asad isn't dreaming all this!
Me too! I really hope its real! Yup both looked amazing. Like you pointed out Imran Khan may make them dance together. Plus, lets get real-if AsYa are coming to a wedding, things have to be okay between them!

Okay I want to know your take on this. People on the forum are enraged by the Billi Jammy interaction. They are upset that Asad is treating her the same way he did before the SR. IMO Asad was not in his senses. I may be being too lenient with him but he just wanted to share his happiness with someone and unfortunately billi was there. But i still don't see the same equation between them and it should not be either. Also, one good thing came out of that scene. Asad will listen to Zoya. He is dying to know what Zoya had to say. So I am still waiting for the blue top/grey jacket scene!