Users

Frequent Posters

AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Did you watch the new promo?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11kmiw_jul-6-qh-promo_creation#.UdeFL2S9Kc2

I had only read the written update till now. Just saw the video thx to you. I really hope we have reconciliation after this. We know that Asad is in a Dargah nearby coz its his chaadar that will save Zoe n according to the telebuzz spoiler video, it says that he will somehow come there n have patch-up with Zoe. I'm really hoping thts the case n not that they prolonged the reunion once again. Its really getting tedious n if they don't patch up in the holy lands of Ajmer. It'll be really disappointing n insulting to Gul Khan's shows. 

Can't wait for next week though. I think we might get to see a little bit of Zoe feeling guilty for not trusting Asad or at least giving him a chance to explain wt happened. Its gonna be interesting to see this track unfold. 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I had only read the written update till now. Just saw the video thx to you. I really hope we have reconciliation after this. We know that Asad is in a Dargah nearby coz its his chaadar that will save Zoe n according to the telebuzz spoiler video, it says that he will somehow come there n have patch-up with Zoe. I'm really hoping thts the case n not that they prolonged the reunion once again. Its really getting tedious n if they don't patch up in the holy lands of Ajmer. It'll be really disappointing n insulting to Gul Khan's shows.

Can't wait for next week though. I think we might get to see a little bit of Zoe feeling guilty for not trusting Asad or at least giving him a chance to explain wt happened. Its gonna be interesting to see this track unfold.

I think that after Tanu pushes Zoya off the cliff, she's either gonna go to Dargah to be with Asad and act all spiritual and goody good but then Asad will somehow find Zoya again and Tanu will get expised, and then AsYa will come back to Bhopal and Tanu will create problems between them by bringing up Zoya's dad story!
OR Tanu might go back to Bhopal, thinking that Zoya is dead! Tanu leaves, AsYa unite, and come back married/not married/secretly married and Tanu is shocked to see Zoya back at the house..AsYa will team up and trap Tanu and eventually expose her!

Worst case scenario, if Tanu isn't exposed yet, she will surely get exposed on the 200th episode but I still BELIEVE that Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer and that's why she's using Zoya's dad to get back at AsYa! She can't use the pregnancy because Zoya knows that nothing happened between Asad and Tanveer and if Asad and Zoya are reunited, it means that Asad has believed too that nothing happened between him and Tanu..and if nothing happened, baby can't happen--that plan totally failed and that's why Tanu came up with Zoya's dad!

Three scenarios: (all three scenarios have Tanu exposed in Ajmer)
#AsYa are married and Tanu wants to trouble AsYa's marriage by telling Zoya that Asad lied about her father. (Zoya's father story will be more dramatic if AsYa are married).
#AsYa aren't married and Tanu wants to pull them apart by bringing up Zoya's father!
#AsYa are married but Tanu doesn't know..she wants to create misunderstanding between AsYa!

Tanu knows that Razia is scary..Tanu has not spoken to anyone about the Gudia factory/Zoya's dad--she's probably too desperate at the moment and that's why she's bringing up Zoya's dad!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think that after Tanu pushes Zoya off the cliff, she's either gonna go to Dargah to be with Asad and act all spiritual and goody good but then Asad will somehow find Zoya again and Tanu will get expised, and then AsYa will come back to Bhopal and Tanu will create problems between them by bringing up Zoya's dad story!
OR Tanu might go back to Bhopal, thinking that Zoya is dead! Tanu leaves, AsYa unite, and come back married/not married/secretly married and Tanu is shocked to see Zoya back at the house..AsYa will team up and trap Tanu and eventually expose her!

Worst case scenario, if Tanu isn't exposed yet, she will surely get exposed on the 200th episode but I still BELIEVE that Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer and that's why she's using Zoya's dad to get back at AsYa! She can't use the pregnancy because Zoya knows that nothing happened between Asad and Tanveer and if Asad and Zoya are reunited, it means that Asad has believed too that nothing happened between him and Tanu..and if nothing happened, baby can't happen--that plan totally failed and that's why Tanu came up with Zoya's dad!

Three scenarios: (all three scenarios have Tanu exposed in Ajmer)
#AsYa are married and Tanu wants to trouble AsYa's marriage by telling Zoya that Asad lied about her father. (Zoya's father story will be more dramatic if AsYa are married).
#AsYa aren't married and Tanu wants to pull them apart by bringing up Zoya's father!
#AsYa are married but Tanu doesn't know..she wants to create misunderstanding between AsYa!

Tanu knows that Razia is scary..Tanu has not spoken to anyone about the Gudia factory/Zoya's dad--she's probably too desperate at the moment and that's why she's bringing up Zoya's dad!

I love that in all your scenarios, bca gets exposed (I've actually stopped calling her by name or even billi - insulting cats ðŸ˜†). Anyway, if I had to guess, I would go with either scenario 2 or 3. The only thing with scenario 2 is that I don't think Zoe will ever believe that Asad purposely lied to Zoya about her dad especially considering the fact that she just found out that he was completely innocent n truly loved her. I mean, b4 the incident, she had blind faith in him n his morals/beliefs so I don't think Zoya will believe that nor do I think bca will play that angle. It'll be more likely that she'll ask her to choose - leave Asad or forget finding abt your dad. This would work in both cases coz in one, it is abt revenge n the other, it is abt making sure n getting rid of threat but in both cases, she is underestimating their love n trust for each other. In my part, I would actually hope for scenario 3 where in that case, we have some fun romance, good investigation as well as Zoe finding out abt her father although I don't believe that bca would ever keep her side of the bargain but I think that is too much to hope for so if I had to guess, I think the story would proceed more along the lines of scenario 2. 

I as actually thinking abt the sequence of events n was thinking in between all of this, where is bca gonna hv the opportunity to talk to Asad abt the marriage. This makes me think that Asad will be going to Dargah just for like a goodbye sort of thing n in the meantime, the cliff scene will happen. bca will think that Zoe is dead n will go from there but Zoe will survive n somehow, Asad n Zoe will meet n reunite with her telling him the truth n him believing her this time. I actually can't wait to see Dilshad's reaction when she finds out the truth abt the incident n that her Asad n her parvarrish did matter n make a difference n that Asad did not get bewafai in viraasat ðŸ˜Š
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Niki, I love the last sentence..Zoya will revive Asad just like Asad's confession revived Zoya..so I finally watched episode (still upset for no Asad scene, I am having Mr. Khan withdrawals)..anyways..so in the episode when Zoya just went bingo after listening the women talking..I was like..seriously is that all it took..I was expecting something more dramatic..BUT what you wrote totally changed my perspective..Zoya was so broken after that incident that she completely shut her brain off..she just didn't care..all she remembered was Asad and Tanu in bed together but right afte Asad's confessed, Zoya just had this healing from inside that manifested outside when she heard the ladies conversation! And that's exactly what's gonna happen with Asad..he is going through so much..all he thinks about is Zoya not with him..but the moment Zoya confesses too, Asad will have the strength again and will actually start to think things through...very good point, Niki!

Devika and Niki, I would absolutely LOVE to see AsYa playing Tanu..even married secretly and I too have a feeling that Tanu is kicked out/partially exposed..

OR Tanu is kicked out and AsYa are married secretly and Tanu doesn't know and that's why she threw in Zoya's father story! Remember how we all said that father story will be more impactful if AsYa are married..so very possibly AsYa are married and no one knows about it and Tanu who isn't aware of AsYa wedding, after being kicked outta house, is trying to create misunderstanding between AsYa!

Or AsYa are married, everyone knows, Tanu kicked out, and she is revealing Zoya's father story just to take revenge..now that she can't get married, she just wants AsYa's marriage broken!

I just really believe that Tanu and Zoya aren't living in the same house!

Thank you :) I really feel Zoya will get him out of this guilt. This track is all about Yakeen! Mohabbat toh bohot hai, yakeen missing tha!! Now that will come back! Asad will trust Zoya and she will bring him out of his guilt. Imagine a scene like her cupping his face and telling him that you never cheated on me. You were never wrong. I love you Asad!! Hayeee!!! 

I missed Asad today too. I would love to see AsYa playing billi. If they secretly get married they can delay the consummation and we can see a lot of chupke chupke romance and planning together. It will be a treat!

I agree that Billi has to have lost in some way for her to reveal the father story. 

Okay so AsYa definitely unite in Ajmer! There is no way that is not happening. Now, I know some people on the forum are like Zoya won't tell him about Billi. But I doubt it, I really think she will rid him of his guilt. She wanted to tell him today itself so she will. 

Either Billi gets kicked out or AsYa play billi. There is no third possibility. If Zoya tells Asad about Billi and how she has been attacking her too-Asad will strangle her right there. But they can totally play her to see what her motive is and make sure Zoya is safe. But then why baby daddy? We need a spoiler now!!!!

How I am seeing things unfold is:

Zoya waits for Asad in the hotel hoping he will call her back/come back. He does not, she feels guilty. She decides to leave the next day (in the precap she had a bag)...Billi attacks her. Someone has to save her and it may be Asad or the women in the hotel who Zoya overheard. Now Asad probably did not check out (i know they said that today but I have a feeling he did not). Apparently there was a segment where Amarpalli was like she convinced Asad that Zoya is trying to commit suicide after the hotel incident so that is why i think Asad will save her in the hotel. But i have not watched it so i don't know for sure. But how he comes back I don't know?

Then we see Billi saying she wants to go to the dargah and Asad/Billi decide to go to the dargah=car scene and they decide to leave after hence the bag. Billi has a face off with Zoya. Then Zoya calls Asad to the cliff-I honestly have no clue what Zoya was doing there but I think it was a mosque. That is where Asad would be in the mosque. Because it has to be close enough for the chaddhar to fly right? Wait actually, Billi-Asad go to the mosque. Zoya follows them there. Billi comes out and throws Zoya. She is super happy so she leaves from there thinking Zoya is dead. Zoya saves herself. I don't know if she would go back to Bhopal or not but I think she would. Possibly Raziya calls her to take Badi Bi out of the house?

Next day we have the blue shirt/grey jacket scene and AsYa reconcile. Zoya confesses and tells Asad the truth. Hence the camera on the tracks. It has to be a super important scene. Now Asad may be thinking that Zoya has left/went back/died (suicide)...it is possible billi tells him that. So when he spots Zoya in the blue shirt scene he is surprised. Then they go to the dargah get married. I think it will be like the airport engagement-everyone will be shocked! I don't see how billi will be in the same house-I think Asad would kick her out. That is why she pulls the father card for revenge. AsYa have to be together since she pulls that card. 

After Dilshad/Raziya/Shireen scene i really think AsYa will come back married. That woman deserves happiness. 

I have always said the baby daddy drama will be for Imran-Nikhat because the cv's acknowledged her showing soon. Now Zoya knows so there is no point of pulling that card.

I agree she won't reveal Gaffur's name. This will just kick start the father search track. Asad will support her. This is what the hand scene in the orphanage symbolized. He will let Zoya search and support her (Devika's point of him pulling away his hand while supporting it with another) for her father and yet always be around (he stayed out all night). 

Also, I have mentioned this before but the whole f32 article about billi's backstory makes me feel billi will get exposed to asad. There was no need for a backstory when asad was trusting her and did not know about her but now that dynamics changed we need one from asad's perspective...when zoya tells him about billi...he will apologize and tell her why he trusted her so much and what not-hence the backstory...but now asad's trust will be for zoya and zoya only! YAKEEN! 

One thing is for sure:
AsYa have to unite and Asad has to find out about billi's truth partially. That was the point to Ajmer. They have to show Asad's dua being answered and evil losing. These two things are for sure. How it happens we have to see. Zoya will bring Asad out of his guilt by telling him the truth. More i think about it she will tell him billi's truth in the blue top scene and then they will go to the dargah-confess/get married/hug/kiss and what not! 

But I think another dargah scene is coming-they would not have built a set just for one scene. 

I think the TT videos are old :( I hope they are new. 
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mahansangam promo! Can't tell much from the written update but if AsYa came together then they have to be together!!
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Niki...mutual feelings about the Ajmer track... Here it goes...

1..Tanu comes to Ajmer with Asad's phone... To kill zoya...
2..meets Asad on the way...in the hotel tanu spots zoya tries to kill her...
3.. She might say that she is pregnant with Asad child and Asad agrees & decides to go to dargah first...
4..Then zoya and tanu confrontation...she blurts that Asad agreed to marry her...zoya challenges...
5.. I don't know how they come near the cliff... Maybe zoya would called Asad to meet their but tanu arrives before him... Pushes zoya off the cliff... Thinking that she is dead... She goes back to the hotel...
6.. I think Asad might be in dargah or he might come to the cliff little later and cry seeing a wounded zoya...
7.. Zoya says that she wants to marry him but Asad says he has decided to marry tanveer for the baby...
8.. Zoya reveals the truth of tanveer...so they might decide to fight all the odds by staying together
9.. Goes to Ajmer to seek blessings and some romance...
10. Meanwhile Asad would have informed tanveer to go to Bhopal... As he wanted to stay for some more days... She will definitely go as she thinks zoya is dead...
11.. Back in Bhopal they both could team up and play tanveer to catch her red handed..

This is my prediction based on the articles and spoilers we saw...fingers crossed I hope they gets Asad out of the dark this time...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
post Ajmer ... As zoya is back to khan mansion...She might again try to blackmail zoya that if she goes away from Asad once for all she might reveal zoya's father's truth...if she lets gaffur truth out it means she is digging her own grave, as razia will never leave her to live peacefully...
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Mahansangam promo! Can't tell much from the written update but if AsYa came together then they have to be together!!

In the promo, Asad's shot is from Jashan-e-baharan! But I read the news that Karan will be dancing with Imran Khan..he's gonna be promoting his upcoming movie! So I guess this Mahasangam is also gonna be used for promoting other shows! Qubool hai is currently one of the biggest and bestest shows..so Zee constantly uses its popularity! I hate to be negative but it might just be a yet another Mahasangam without anything significant happening for AsYa--hope I am wrong though!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

post Ajmer ... As zoya is back to khan mansion...She might again try to blackmail zoya that if she goes away from Asad once for all she might reveal zoya's father's truth...if she lets gaffur truth out it means she is digging her own grave, as razia will never leave her to live peacefully...

I agree! I really think that Tanu wouldn't reveal who the father is but she might just plant seeds of doubt or you know what..actually now that I am thinking..in the spoiler video, it shows that Tanu tells Zoya that her father is alive..so she might just tell her that her father is alive without revealing who the father is..so Zoya's father hunt will start again..paving the way for the future track..I really think that Billi is outta the house now and that's why using Zoya's father! And Imran and Tanu story is gonna get a kick start because she has to have a father for her child..Asa obviously isn't happening so now the only hope she has is Imran..she might blackmail Imran..get money and Imran might keep giving her money just so Tanu doesn't break his engagement with Nikhat but I am sure that Nikhat wil find out soon!
honeyriaz thumbnail

I agree! I really think that Tanu wouldn't reveal who the father is but she might just plant seeds of doubt or you know what..actually now that I am thinking..in the spoiler video, it shows that Tanu tells Zoya that her father is alive..so she might just tell her that her father is alive without revealing who the father is..so Zoya's father hunt will start again..paving the way for the future track..I really think that Billi is outta the house now and that's why using Zoya's father! And Imran and Tanu story is gonna get a kick start because she has to have a father for her child..Asa obviously isn't happening so now the only hope she has is Imran..she might blackmail Imran..get money and Imran might keep giving her money just so Tanu doesn't break his engagement with Nikhat but I am sure that Nikhat wil find out soon!

Oh and yea, she could blackmail Zoya about leaving Asad if she would wanna know her father but I really think that Zoya wouldn't believe Tanu! Zoya asked someone to dig the grave..so she obviously isn't gonna find a skeleton and she's gonna know that her father is alive but I seriously doubt Zoya believing Tanu that she knows something about her dad..so Zoya wouldn't technically get blackmailed.. Tanu will be disappointed again! And in the meanwhile razia will find out about Tanu playing the game!