Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Devika-that gives me hope too! AsYa have to come together united from Ajmer otherwise it will be a HUGE insult! In addition, Asad needs to trust Zoya. These two things are for sure. So Asad has to find out about billi partially!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Devika-that gives me hope too! AsYa have to come together united from Ajmer otherwise it will be a HUGE insult! In addition, Asad needs to trust Zoya. These two things are for sure. So Asad has to find out about billi partially!

I know, yaar. Baad mein jo hoga dekha jaayega. I'm willing to tolerate billi after as long as we get a reunion by the end of the Ajmer track otherwise will be really disappointed. Don't care how we get there as long as we do by the end of Ajmer track. 
niki_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I know, yaar. Baad mein jo hoga dekha jaayega. I'm willing to tolerate billi after as long as we get a reunion by the end of the Ajmer track otherwise will be really disappointed. Don't care how we get there as long as we do by the end of Ajmer track. 

I am sure we will! Ajmer has that power. That's why I still think that blue top scene is their reconciliation in the fort and then they go to ajmer for blessings again. They could not have built the whole dargah set for only one scene. Also, billi ALWAYS brings AsYa closer. This time when Zoya tells him everything, he will trust her for sure! It will be great!

Plus, IF billi won in Ajmer then there was no reason for her to reveal the father card so this means she fails there and AsYa come back together. I really hope they are either playing her or she is kicked out (i would prefer kicked out though)
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail

I am sure we will! Ajmer has that power. That's why I still think that blue top scene is their reconciliation in the fort and then they go to ajmer for blessings again. They could not have built the whole dargah set for only one scene. Also, billi ALWAYS brings AsYa closer. This time when Zoya tells him everything, he will trust her for sure! It will be great!

Plus, IF billi won in Ajmer then there was no reason for her to reveal the father card so this means she fails there and AsYa come back together. I really hope they are either playing her or she is kicked out (i would prefer kicked out though)

I agree. Actually, after u mentioned it, I went back n looked at the pics again n u were right for it to be a small scene would make no sense. There were a couple of them there n all different looking so def a scene related to that outfit. I was only confused coz of the sequence of events coz we have the hotel scene in nxt epi, then im guess tanu-zoe confrontation n then cliff scene (all in the same outfit). n the cliff scene was shot in Mumbai so I'm wondering whether reunion shot ho gaya ya nahi. 

I actually would prefer them playing her coz we would get some masti between the 2 of them n maybe some secret romance kinda scenes which would be really cute to see esp between them but im good with both. 
niki_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I agree. Actually, after u mentioned it, I went back n looked at the pics again n u were right for it to be a small scene would make no sense. There were a couple of them there n all different looking so def a scene related to that outfit. I was only confused coz of the sequence of events coz we have the hotel scene in nxt epi, then im guess tanu-zoe confrontation n then cliff scene (all in the same outfit). n the cliff scene was shot in Mumbai so I'm wondering whether reunion shot ho gaya ya nahi. 

I actually would prefer them playing her coz we would get some masti between the 2 of them n maybe some secret romance kinda scenes which would be really cute to see esp between them but im good with both. 

Yup and forum 32 posted a KSG SJ picture of it and it seemed like an important scene. I think the hotel scene will happen in the next episode, Billi Zoya confrontation, Billi comes and pushes Zoya off the cliff and leaves, Zoya comes back and I don't know how they will go forward from there but that AsYa scene is coming and then possibly another dargah scene. The cliff scene was shot in Mumbai but they will show it in Ajmer. The cliff spoiler pic had a mosque on it and hence the chaddhar saves Zoya. Let's see. It is possible they will shoot the reunion in Mumbai and show it as Ajmer. But AsYa have to come back together from Ajmer! Bas!

I would prefer that too. It would be a treat to see chupke chupke romance. I would love it. But then why is billi pulling the father card? It means she failed that's why but you never know.

But this whole Ajmer track is for trust. I don't know if you saw F32's comment on billi backstory article. They mentioned how Billi has an upperhand on Asad in terms of trust and hopefully it will give away soon and if it is Zoya who does that it would be great to watch. They said something like that. That's why I feel this time Zoya will tell Asad and he will trust her. It will be a very emotional scene when he finds out he is innocent and yet he will feel so guilty for trusting billi. But Zoya will revive him just like his confession revived her. 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yup and forum 32 posted a KSG SJ picture of it and it seemed like an important scene. I think the hotel scene will happen in the next episode, Billi Zoya confrontation, Billi comes and pushes Zoya off the cliff and leaves, Zoya comes back and I don't know how they will go forward from there but that AsYa scene is coming and then possibly another dargah scene. The cliff scene was shot in Mumbai but they will show it in Ajmer. The cliff spoiler pic had a mosque on it and hence the chaddhar saves Zoya. Let's see. It is possible they will shoot the reunion in Mumbai and show it as Ajmer. But AsYa have to come back together from Ajmer! Bas!

I would prefer that too. It would be a treat to see chupke chupke romance. I would love it. But then why is billi pulling the father card? It means she failed that's why but you never know.

But this whole Ajmer track is for trust. I don't know if you saw F32's comment on billi backstory article. They mentioned how Billi has an upperhand on Asad in terms of trust and hopefully it will give away soon and if it is Zoya who does that it would be great to watch. They said something like that. That's why I feel this time Zoya will tell Asad and he will trust her. It will be a very emotional scene when he finds out he is innocent and yet he will feel so guilty for trusting billi. But Zoya will revive him just like his confession revived her.

Niki, I love the last sentence..Zoya will revive Asad just like Asad's confession revived Zoya..so I finally watched episode (still upset for no Asad scene, I am having Mr. Khan withdrawals)..anyways..so in the episode when Zoya just went bingo after listening the women talking..I was like..seriously is that all it took..I was expecting something more dramatic..BUT what you wrote totally changed my perspective..Zoya was so broken after that incident that she completely shut her brain off..she just didn't care..all she remembered was Asad and Tanu in bed together but right afte Asad's confessed, Zoya just had this healing from inside that manifested outside when she heard the ladies conversation! And that's exactly what's gonna happen with Asad..he is going through so much..all he thinks about is Zoya not with him..but the moment Zoya confesses too, Asad will have the strength again and will actually start to think things through...very good point, Niki!

Devika and Niki, I would absolutely LOVE to see AsYa playing Tanu..even married secretly and I too have a feeling that Tanu is kicked out/partially exposed..

OR Tanu is kicked out and AsYa are married secretly and Tanu doesn't know and that's why she threw in Zoya's father story! Remember how we all said that father story will be more impactful if AsYa are married..so very possibly AsYa are married and no one knows about it and Tanu who isn't aware of AsYa wedding, after being kicked outta house, is trying to create misunderstanding between AsYa!

Or AsYa are married, everyone knows, Tanu kicked out, and she is revealing Zoya's father story just to take revenge..now that she can't get married, she just wants AsYa's marriage broken!

I just really believe that Tanu and Zoya aren't living in the same house!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
100% sure that Zoya in blue/gray and Asad in black shirt and a jacket scene is still to come!

Tanu hears Zoya's call--Zoya waits for Asad but no show of Asad..Zoya check outta hotel..maybe leaving for Bhopal to speak to Asad...anyways..Zoya leaving the hotel..Tanu aka Gladiator hurts Zoya 😆..then Asad in white causal jacket holding green chaadar/Tanu in pink and white standing by the car scene! Tanu sees Zoya alive again..Zoya still in the green shirt..Tanu Zoya confrontation..after the confrontation cliff scene will happen..and then Zoya in blue/gray and Asad in black shirt and jacket scene (Oishi's spoiler picture clothes)..very possibly reconciliation scene..don't know what's gonna happen in between..just trying to arrange the spoiler pictures..according to my point of view! And then a Dargah scene?Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
Hey so TellyTalkIndia has some videos of Karan in purplish shirt..you think it's new or old..if its new then Asad isn't devdas any more..shaved..hair nicely done..happy days for him again!
honeyriaz thumbnail
Did you watch the new promo?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11kmiw_jul-6-qh-promo_creation#.UdeFL2S9Kc2
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Hey so TellyTalkIndia has some videos of Karan in purplish shirt..you think it's new or old..if its new then Asad isn't devdas any more..shaved..hair nicely done..happy days for him again!

I actually think that those are old scenes. I don't think they're new..but still hope they are.