It's only AsYa! - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by niki_12

But she would be one dumb woman to play the preggy card when Zoya knows nothing happened. 
hare niki..., she is the most dumbest person on QH...if at all razia didn't give her hand she would have failed in that SR fiasco as well...

Deepa I agree with you! If Zoya falls and Asad does not save her and billi's truth does not come out in front of Asad-it will be a huge insult to Ajmer.

I agree Asad will come but he will be late. Perhaps he may even hear Zoya confessing but before he can stop Billi she pushes her down. 

Zoya saying i love you was a little strange to me. If Asad is not there then why is she confessing? 

Let's see how it unfolds. But i am sure AsYa will come together. Asad's dua will be listened to and he will return with his Zoya!

Okay so in addition to all this I tried to spread some positivity on another thread and after watching the bts this is what i can think of...

Reasons why Ajmer has to end on a positive note:

1. They CANNOT afford to insult a religious place by any means. People are already outraged with the crap that they have shoved down the throats. Insulting the power of god, prayers, innocence, and truth would be HORRIBLE on Gul's part. She is Muslim so I am sure she understands the significance of Ajmer.

2. I am pretty sure the Mahasangam is after Ajmer track. I think Oishi mentioned it (don't remember for sure though). BUT, if it is part of the Ajmer track that mean it has to be aired early next week and Zee would have promoted the hell out of it by now. But we don't even know which show the Mahasangam is with. So it has to come later.

3. In the BTS-Zoya's dialogues were like she is thanking God. The spoiler picture of the cliff long ago had a mosque on it. Why would Zoya go and talk to God on a cliff? There has to be something there. Gul cannot show evil winning in front of God.

4. Amarpalli said Asad won't come and save Zoya-->so she will be pushed down, that's it. But Asad can definitely come later and search for her. With the whole media ban we know for sure that the PH does not want to reveal important tracks but at the same time they need to give the audience spoiler lollipop's to keep the interest and hence we got this cliff scene. They probably did not let media shoot what happens after. Even IF its not Asad who saves her, someone has to save her right why didn't they show that? Because whatever happens is big and they don't want to reveal.

5. Billi will NOT win after this. She will never be successful in God's place. There is no way that can happen. Billi has won so far and there is no better place to expose her than Ajmer.

6. Amarpalli said Asad's love and God's help always save Zoya. By divine intervention Asad can definitely find Zoya. Let Billi go back home thinking she won-and BOOM AsYa come back as a couple.

7. Asad's dua has to be answered by God. He HAS to get Zoya back because he is innocent. Gul has to show that God has ultimate power over evil. That's why they went to Ajmer. Asad has to come back with Zoya-so he has to find her too!

I watched the SBS/SBB! Devika's prediction is possible--Zoya stopping Tanu's wedding (revenge) and helping Asad (Qubool nahi hai) just like Asad helped her with Akram will be dramatic..Gul could take that route-BUT I really want Tanu crap finished in Ajmer! I really wish/hope/desire AsYa to come back to Bhopal together!
The only iffy part about Devika's prediction is..if Zoya gets hurt, she needs time to recover and after that find the proofs before she can stop the wedding..which is again a separation track in itself..Asad crying that he's getting married to Tanu because of the baby and that Zoya rejected him...Zoya recovering (she's gotta be badly hurt after falling off the cliff)/crying because she didn't trust Asad..and then collecting facts to expose Tanu..that's a long track..Zoya can't get physically well in a day..So this will definitely look like another separation track (unless they show another leap but it won't happen) and Tanu's "win" until she's exposed..and the whole Ajmer track will go down the drain!

Okay..my prediction..well, more like what I wanna watch..
#Tanu pushes Zoya off the cliff, Asad sees Tanu pushing, slaps her, saves Zoya, Tanu runs away, AsYa intimate scenes in Ajmer where Asad is taking care of Zoya..and then once she gets better, they either get married in Ajmer or come back home and get married on the 200th episode! Later Tanu can come back and disturb Asad's life by ruining his sister's life with Imran baby track!

#Tanu pushes Zoya, Tanu leaves for Bhopal thinking Zoya is dead, divine forces guide Asad and he ends up finding hurt Zoya, Asad takes care of Zoya, romance, AsYa get married in Ajmer and come back home..Tanu shocked (more like the scene when AsYa came back engaged), Zoya frustrates Tanu to a point where she confesses her sins herself (how villains blurt out the truth in frustration)-Tanu gets kicked out and later Imran, Tanu, baby story starts!

I doubt that Zoya would ever tell Asad that Tanu hurt her-Asad either has to see Tanu hurting Zoya or hear her confess her sins! I can totally see Zoya giving Tanu hard time and try to make Tanu confess her sins!

The episode today was good! Agree with Niki, it looked like a movie..with three songs..all three songs PERFECTLY showed AsYa's condition! Each and every word to all three songs were super relevant to Asad's condition!

I love Karan so much and I never not like him but today his hair really bothered me--his hair was covering his eye..I love looking into Asad's eyes especially when he cries but I couldn't today because of his hair! Karan acts so well..his expressions, his body language, his eyes..it all works great for Asad's character..so I really wanted to just look into those bloodshot eyes when he was crying today..but his crying was covering his one eye most of the time during the confession scene..did y'all notice that at all or am I just being too picky? I understand they probably wanted to show his different look where he doesn't care much about anything..he had been running to catch Zoya..his shirt was unbuttoned..and hair wasn't fixed..it just showed his condition..kinda messy look..but still..I wanted to be able to stare in Asad's eyes..the eyes full of love for his Zoya!

I LOVED when Asad said "PLEASE"--poor baby! He said ap yaeen kurein ya na kurein, mujhey milein ya na milein, maaf kurein ya na kurein..his voice was breaking as he was saying all this..but his "please" just indicated that he so hoped that Zoya yaqeen kurey, maaf kurey, ussay milay--and when Zoya said that she can't ever forgot that day..he stepped forward and said "please"..almost begging Zoya for just another chance!

I agree! They cant keep showing so much positivity and then end Ajmer track with Zoya fallen off the cliff, Asad and Tanveer marriage preparations! Even today a random woman gave Zoya those beads thingy..they can't keep showing all goody-good/spirituality and then have Tanu win in Ajmer! And if Gul does end up showing that..all I can say is that Gul didn't think through..kinda lame track then!

Deepa, I totally agree..Asad didn't hear the phone call..and that's how Tanu ends up in Ajmer and even tries to kill Zoya in the hotel! Again, I really think that Zoya telling anything to Asad wouldn't work..Asad either has to see Tanu doing something wrong or hear her saying some crap/confess! He has to catch her red-handed!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mbficoa

I watched the SBS/SBB! Devika's prediction is possible--Zoya stopping Tanu's wedding (revenge) and helping Asad (Qubool nahi hai) just like Asad helped her with Akram will be dramatic..Gul could take that route-BUT I really want Tanu crap finished in Ajmer! I really wish/hope/desire AsYa to come back to Bhopal together!
The only iffy part about Devika's prediction is..if Zoya gets hurt, she needs time to recover and after that find the proofs before she can stop the wedding..which is again a separation track in itself..Asad crying that he's getting married to Tanu because of the baby and that Zoya rejected him...Zoya recovering (she's gotta be badly hurt after falling off the cliff)/crying because she didn't trust Asad..and then collecting facts to expose Tanu..that's a long track..Zoya can't get physically well in a day..So this will definitely look like another separation track (unless they show another leap but it won't happen) and Tanu's "win" until she's exposed..and the whole Ajmer track will go down the drain!

Okay..my prediction..well, more like what I wanna watch..
#Tanu pushes Zoya off the cliff, Asad sees Tanu pushing, slaps her, saves Zoya, Tanu runs away, AsYa intimate scenes in Ajmer where Asad is taking care of Zoya..and then once she gets better, they either get married in Ajmer or come back home and get married on the 200th episode! Later Tanu can come back and disturb Asad's life by ruining his sister's life with Imran baby track!

#Tanu pushes Zoya, Tanu leaves for Bhopal thinking Zoya is dead, divine forces guide Asad and he ends up finding hurt Zoya, Asad takes care of Zoya, romance, AsYa get married in Ajmer and come back home..Tanu shocked (more like the scene when AsYa came back engaged), Zoya frustrates Tanu to a point where she confesses her sins herself (how villains blurt out the truth in frustration)-Tanu gets kicked up and later Imran, Tanu, baby story starts!

I doubt that Zoya would ever tell Asad that Tanu hurt her-Asad either has to see Tanu hurting Zoya or hear her confess her sins! I can totally see Zoya giving Tanu hard time and try to make Tanu confess her sins!

The episode today was good! Agree with Niki, it looked like a movie..with three songs..all three songs PERFECTLY showed AsYa's condition! Each and every word to all three songs were super relevant to Asad's condition!

I love Karan so much and I never not like him but today his hair really bothered me--his hard was covering his eye..I love looking into Asad's eyes especially when he cries but I couldn't today because of his hair! Karan acts so well..his expression, his body language, his eyes..it all works great for Asad's character..so I really wanted to just look into those bloodshot eyes when he was crying today..but his crying was covering his one eye most of the time during the confession scene..did y'all notice that at all or I am just being too picky? I understand that they probably wanted to show his different look where he doesn't care much about anything..he had been running to catch Zoya..his shirt was unbuttoned..and hair wasn't fixed..it just showed his condition..kinda messy look..but still..I wanted to be able to stare in Asad's eyes..the eyes full of love for his Zoya!

I LOVED when Asad said "PLEASE"--poor baby! He said ap yaeen kurein ya na kurein, mujhey milein ya na milein, maaf kurein ya na kurein..his voice was breaking as he was saying all this..but his "please" just indicated that he so hoped that Zoya yaqeen kurey, maaf kurey, ussay milay--and when Zoya said that she can't ever forgot that day..he stepped forward and said "please"..almost begging Zoya for just another chance!

I agree! They cant keep showing so much positivity..even today random woman gave Zoya those beads thingy..they can't keep showing all goody-good/spirituality and then have Tanu win in Ajmer! And if Gul does end up showing that..all I can say is that Gul didn't think through..kinda lame track then!

Deepa, I totally agree..Asad didn't hear the phone call..and that's how Tanu ends up in Ajmer and even tries to kill Zoya in the hotel! Again, I really think that Zoya telling anything to Asad wouldn't work..Asad either has to see Tanu doing something wrong or hear her saying some crap/confess! He has to catch her red-handed!

I agree Billi crap has to be over...if they go back and she pulls the pregnancy card makes no sense because zoya knows and the whole point of ajmer is gone...also asad's dua has to be answered..

i really am leaning towards the 2nd prediction. But I actually think Asad will find her in the jungle and there will be an intense emotional/romantic scene there. Asad will take care of her and when she gains consciousness...she may tell him all about billi...and this time Asad will trust her.. I agree i really want him to catch her red-handed but if not then I want this...the whole point of this track was trust...billi has had an upperhand on asad in the trust department its about time zoya takes over...and this is when asad will believe her...zoya will tell him everything when they are together and bring him out of his guilt...she will revive asad just like he will revive her. This will be an intense scene IMO. Then they may plan to play billi...it will be a big twist and return of the lion. So AsYa unite and possibly get married and go back home but they keep it a secret and hence delay the consummation. Now Asad announces his wedding with Billi (part of their plan) so that Billi does not hurt Zoya again. She may or may not pull the pregnancy card. While Billi is happy about her victory AsYa try to figure out why Billi is doing all this and this leads them to nikhat/imran. The day of the nikah...Asad says Qubool Nahi Hai because he is already married to Zoya and BOOM billi is exposed...nikhat's marriage breaks...all drama rolled into 1. In between we may see chup chup ke milna and romance and it would really be a delight! Like always billi's cliff act will bring AsYa closer!!

I loved Asad's "please" too and yes I did miss looking into his eyes because of his hair...but the scene was still super duper amazing.

Originally posted by Npdeepa

possible but i think she cries her heart out...or maybe by then tanu makes him agree to get married to her and then pushes her from the cliff.. BUT still i feel preggy card is for post ajmer...

I think that Zoya was just crying her heart out too + pregnant story is for post Ajmer, hopefully she comes back only to trouble Imran!

I agree Billi crap has to be over...if they go back and she pulls the pregnancy card makes no sense because zoya knows and the whole point of ajmer is gone...also asad's dua has to be answered..

i really am leaning towards the 2nd prediction. But I actually think Asad will find her in the jungle and there will be an intense emotional/romantic scene there. Asad will take care of her and when she gains consciousness...she may tell him all about billi...and this time Asad will trust her.. I agree i really want him to catch her red-handed but if not then I want this...the whole point of this track was trust...billi has had an upperhand on asad in the trust department its about time zoya takes over...and this is when asad will believe her...zoya will tell him everything when they are together and bring him out of his guilt...she will revive asad just like he will revive her. This will be an intense scene IMO. Then they may plan to play billi...it will be a big twist and return of the lion. So AsYa unite and possibly get married and go back home but they keep it a secret and hence delay the consummation. Now Asad announces his wedding with Billi (part of their plan) so that Billi does not hurt Zoya again. She may or may not pull the pregnancy card. While Billi is happy about her victory AsYa try to figure out why Billi is doing all this and this leads them to nikhat/imran. The day of the nikah...Asad says Qubool Nahi Hai because he is already married to Zoya and BOOM billi is exposed...nikhat's marriage breaks...all drama rolled into 1. In between we may see chup chup ke milna and romance and it would really be a delight! Like always billi's cliff act will bring AsYa closer!!

I loved Asad's "please" too and yes I did miss looking into his eyes because of his hair...but the scene was still super duper amazing.

Niki, I want this to happen..girl love your prediction..it's kinda like deepa's prediction..and you are right..it's about time Asad starts trusting Zoya..so Gul could go this way just to show the growth in Asad's character! Also, I am so loving AsYa married but not tell anyone..this way Gul can delay the consummation.. Girl..love this..I want it! I want it! I want it! Mujhey yeh prediction qubool hai! 😃
Originally posted by mbficoa

Niki, I want this to happen..girl love your prediction..it's kinda like deepa's prediction..and you are right..it's about time Asad starts trusting Zoya..so Gul could go this way just to show the growth in Asad's character! Also, I am so loving AsYa married but not tell anyone..this way Gul can delay the consummation.. Girl..love this..I want it! I want it! I want it! Mujhey yeh prediction qubool hai! 😃

Haha mujhe bhi thi! But apparently she comes up with Asad's chaddar (p7 news-someone just posted)...but still Asad has to come right? Somehow Asad needs to find her! So it's still possible! I really want to see this.

<div>
Haha mujhe bhi thi! But apparently she comes up with Asad's chaddar (p7 news-someone just posted)...but still Asad has to come right? Somehow Asad needs to find her! So it's still possible! I really want to see this.

Well, Zoya was praying right before Tanu pushed her..so Zoya survives..Tanu thinks that Zoya is dead..Tanu leaves for Bhopal..and then either my prediction # 2 could happen or yours AsYa teaming up to expose Tanu prediction could happen..good thing is that both of our predictions have AsYa married in Ajmer..yay! Chaddar saving is cool..but not gonna lie, it's kinda cheesy, lol! Well..maybe they are just showing that when God is for you, no one can hurt you..God saves..doesn't matter how! So maybe a message here..who knows..but still it's cheesy... 😆
I agree it is cheesy! But how on earth does Asad's chadhar get there?

But hey, Asad and divine forces saved Zoya! 

I am sure AsYa will come back together...love both our takes :) Let the overconfident cat go back and gloat!

I agree it is cheesy! But how on earth does Asad's chadhar get there?

But hey, Asad and divine forces saved Zoya!

I am sure AsYa will come back together...love both our takes :) Let the overconfident cat go back and gloat!

Maybe chaadar fell from Asad's hands somewhere and flew to Zoya! 😆