Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Like you I also feel they will come back married! I actually feel he probably left the ring with her. I don't think he would have brought it back with him.

Asad knows deep down that Zoya will forgive him. I just hope he gets her back! Poor guy!

I really don't know why he has not told them. Maybe because he knows they will bring her back and that's not what Zoya wants.

Glad you agree about the hand holding scene because soo many people are convinced that that was a negative sign but he did it so gently just like you said he left her hand on previous occasions and it was FOR ZOYA! Maybe it is symbolism that when the time comes he won't hold her back to get to know her father. 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niki_12

Like you I also feel they will come back married! I actually feel he probably left the ring with her. I don't think he would have brought it back with him.

Asad knows deep down that Zoya will forgive him. I just hope he gets her back! Poor guy!

I really don't know why he has not told them. Maybe because he knows they will bring her back and that's not what Zoya wants.

Glad you agree about the hand holding scene because soo many people are convinced that that was a negative sign but he did it so gently just like you said he left her hand on previous occasions and it was FOR ZOYA! Maybe it is symbolism that when the time comes he won't hold her back to get to know her father.

Nikki! They are definitely gonna unite.. For sure! No Zoyaan! He asked Allah to give him Zoya even if she isn't in his taqdeer!
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Nikki! They are definitely gonna unite.. For sure! No Zoyaan! He asked Allah to give him Zoya even if she isn't in his taqdeer!

And the best part is that she's already in his taqdeer-God brought Asad right where Zoya was!!!! And like I said, even if she wasn't in his taqdeer, Asad requested God to grant him his desire--he always fought kismet and even today he asked for his fate to be changed! They are making their union so divine and spiritual-there's no way any evil will win here..Gul is a Muslim woman..She can't mock such a holy place by letting evil win! After they leave Ajmer, AsYa will never be separated again because God has given Zoya to Asad!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail
WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!! AMAZING!! 

They will unite forever for sure! I have no doubts!! Asad will not return empty handed! 

Billi will be exposed in God's place and AsYa will unite!!

Each and every dialogue! Zoya is his zindagi we were waiting for this day! What an amazing amazing amazing portrayal.

More elaborate review in a few...could not contain my excitement lol

AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And the best part is that she's already in his taqdeer-God brought Asad right where Zoya was!!!! And like I said, even if she wasn't, Asad requested God to grant him his desire--he always fought kismet and even today he asked for his fate to be changed! They are making their union so divine and spiritul-there's no way any evil will win here..Gul is a Muslim women..She can't mock such a holy place by letting evil won! After they leave Ajmer, AsYa will never be see parted again but God has given Zoya to Asad!

Hey, I'm finally back n what a beautiful episode to come back with ðŸ˜Š It was such a pure, divine n amazing episode. 

Ok, before I continue, wanted to add my analysis of the last 2 episodes briefly. I hated it when he was telling the man that he should curse the person who broke her heart n trust. My heart completely ached for him. It was heartbreaking when Asad slept on the floor n couldn't even eat anything after hearing how Zoya had been living. Also, it seems like he completely shut off the rest of the world which included his ammi. KSG did a fab job once again portraying each n every subtle emotion that was required in that scene. Zoya's expression when she hears that he has come was soo beautiful but in a way, again heartbreaking coz you could see how much love was there but also how much pain was attached to that love. 

As for yesterday's episode, I agree with you guys that the hand holding scene was positive n not negative. This was my take: He had to leave but she held on tight coz she knows somewhere deep in her heart that he was the one to save her n he's there with her. I feel when he was removing his hand, its not that he did it gently but i think he put the other hand there to give her comfort that he's there n not going away. He wanted to just remind her or console her that he will always be there for her. 

Ok, coming to today's episode. What can I say!! It was one of the most beautiful episodes of QH till date. I know I'm gonna be watching this several times today. There was such purity n divinity to the AsYa scene n the best part only 2 sec of bca which I basically skipped. When Asad was crying his heart out to his ammi, honestly, while earlier, I'd only felt like crying, this one just did it for me. I was also crying for him. Asad has really become a Zombie n no one was immune to his pain including Dilshad. It was nice to see her being there for him even though she is still angry with him. Love Najma for her suggestion. I think she's the new Dilshad in terms of being the catalyst that bring them closer. 

As for the dargah scene, loved what he said n how he said it. Asad was so right when he said that he is not alive without her n she has become his life. His plea to God to return his life was so beautifully done n also the fact that he was willing to fight destiny once again to get his love n life back. Of course, Zoe had to be there coz they're basically one soul even though they haven't realized it yet. The only thing I wish was that we would have heard her dua as well. Her letter was soo sad but soo beautifully written (I know..I used beautiful a lot but don't know what else word to use). Btw..I'm so glad that Asad went without bca. Thank God, Gul didn't ruin that part. 

I can't wait for Zoe to find out the truth but I guess we'll have to go through a lot of heartbreaks before that. Tomorrow's painful confession n Tadap Tadap sequence is gonna make me cry once again coz the precap itself got me started. I felt bad for Zoe that the moment she had been waiting for n she couldn't even enjoy it and revel in it. It was obviously heartbreaking for him but from her side too, it must be hard that the one thing you've been waiting for so long finally happens but in your mind, it is too late. 

Love QH n AsYa. Bring on the tears!!

P.S. Is it just me or does KSG seem to be speaking more n a lot better Urdu during this phase than he has for the longest time?
niki_12 thumbnail
Devika I agree-Asad's condition is terrible and so so sad! He needs his life back! Yup the more I think about it the less I feel the hand leaving was negative. In fact it showed Zoya's need and longing for Asad. Plus Asad stayed outside the orphanage the whole night. I think it really symbolized Asad being there for Zoya when the Gaffur truth comes out and even letting her get to know Gaffur.

Okay here is my view about today's episode!

The way Asad ran into the orphanage as soon as he woke up. If that is not commitment and true love than the dictionary should be re-written! Zoya's letter showed how hurt she is and Asad's reaction showed how hurt he is since Zoya is hurt.

The Dilshad Asad scene was fantastic. I agree with you completely Devika. I get emotional during the scenes but I don't really cry but boy this scene brought tears in my eyes too. AMAZING!

Once again, Asad's world is stand still without Zoya. All day all he could do was think of Zoya. This is why I really think they will unite the rest of the show cannot be them in misery and depressed! Unless Asad gets Zoya back and his innocence is proved he will not be able to live and hence Ajmer-a 2nd chance at life for Asad with Zoya gifted to him by God!

The dialogues on the TV were very important. They said people from all over come with their duas and return with happiness. Everyone's dua is listened to and no one returns empty handed. If this is not positive then what is? This clearly foreshadows that Asad's dua will be listened and he will return with his happiness-Zoya! Did you guys notice how the slight hope of his Zoya coming back through the mannat made Asad reactive again? 

The person outside the dargah also told Asad that whatever he is looking for he will find in Ajmer. His lost happiness with Zoya. God will return it to him. Did you guys see his small smile at the hope of getting back Zoya?

And then came the most epic scene ever! Asad's prayer. He asked for his life back, his Zoya back! He even went on to pray to God to change his destiny to make sure Zoya becomes part of his life again. It was the deepest most heartfelt prayer ever! So beautiful and divine. There is no scope for them not uniting now, not at all! God has to listen to Asad's prayer because Asad is innocent. Destiny has brought them together again (thanks to billi perhaps?) and God will bless them with their happiness.

Precap was fantastic! 

So the sequence of events are not as we predicted but I am still anticipating a dargah scene at the end. There has to be one according to the promo.

So billi thinks Zoya is dead. Her overconfidence will bring her down. Plus she did not come with Asad so she follows later. This makes my thoughts stronger that there is no way Amarpalli was taken just for that one face off. Evil will lose in Ajmer and the truth will win. Even Gul cannot mock the holiness of a place. 

Like I said yesterday, the need for the backstory for billi has to be since dynamics are changing. If Asad is to find out about billi then it is essential for the audience to see why he believed her so much and how she cheated him. Otherwise it was not needed till date when she was already getting his sympathy and trust.

Zoya has to come back with Asad and I still feel she will come back as his wife. Like the bi in the orphanage said, Zoya should get whatever she has lost with interest. 

I still think there will be a cliff scene where billi will be exposed in front of Asad. Justice will be served in Ajmer! What better place to end evil then in God's palace? Ajmer has to have significance and to unite AsYa billi must be exposed.

Also, another dargah scene will probably be there too hence the chaddhar Asad was holding and this is where AsYa will unite in the true sense.

BTW i am not believing the TB article. If they wanted to show more separation then no need for all this fancy Ajmer stuff. The deepness and piousness of Ajmer and God's blessings would be mocked big time if the TB article is true. AsYa have to unite and now forever! And like I have said before, for the story to progress, Zoya has to be the old Zoya and Asad has to be the old Asad which will only happen if AsYa unite which will only happen if Billi is exposed (chain reaction)!

P.S.-Some people think Zoya's letter indicated going away from Billi. But I am not sure. But billi's end in AsYa's life has to be in Ajmer! BAS!
honeyriaz thumbnail
Welcome back Devika! Hope that you are better now! Thanks for the videos..you make my day.. Hey, less editing for you today..Tanu came only for a few seconds!

Niki, I was like you..right after the episode I quickly commented..I was super excited..and just now I came back to write a detailed post! :P

How much Asad has changed--remember when Zoya was leaving for NY and she wanted Asad to stop her and Asad's words were "hum ek dosray kay liye nahin banay." And today, he requested God to alter his destiny if Zoya isn't in his kismet! But Asad doesn't need God to alter his kismet--God has already given Zoya to Asad! She already belongs to him!
"Therefore, humans must not pull apart what God has put together." (Mark 10:9)
Evil separated them but God is gonna unite them again! God has always intervened on AsYa's behalf whenever evil has tried to separate them! AsYa will be together again--God is on their side! :)
Asad knows that he has "committed a sin" but he still wants Zoya no matter what..he knows that Zoya loves him..he is her muhabbat..and she is suffering as much as he is suffering or even more--he wants Zoya because he knows that their union will not only bring back his happiness back but will also bring joy to Zoya's life!
Remember when Asad spoke to Tanu the first time after the bed scene? He said that I will tell Zoya to leave me because she doesn't deserve me...it's easier said than done..AsYa can't live without each other--they are just breathing..and yes, Asad totally looked like a zombie..that's exactly what I said when he entered his house with the letter in his hand!

I remember when Asad cried for Ayaan in an episode..and I was like..dude I can't wait to see you cry for Zoya..and now all he does is cry..his whole world revolves around his Zoya-the man who has been a pillar of strength for his mom and sister throughout his life is a broken man now..he's actually in depression..Najma probably never thought that one day she will see her brother in this condition..I feel bad for Dilshad..She knows what Zoya is going through..Dilshad has been through this tragedy herself..she knows how it feels..but she knows her son too..she knows how much Asad loves Zoya..Asad has probably been trying to hold it together around his mom but today..he just couldn't help it..he had to let it out..and I am glad that he did..!!!! I am sooo in love with Asad at the moment..I always did love him but now I love him more than ever before + Can I just say..love you, KSG! Karan does Asad with perfection!

After Dilshad got shot, Asad didn't let Zoya go close to his mom..and I remember Asad pining Zoya to the wall and his words were, "Najma aur Ammi meri zindagi hain." and believe it or not, since that day I have been waiting for the moment when Asad will realize that even Zoya is his zindagi! And today Asad did acknowledge Zoya is "his zindagi"..loved the Dargah scene..it was absolutely divine! Epic!

There was a time when Asad said, "yeh lurki mujhey chein say jeenay nahin dey gee" and he was right..today he isn't in peace and that's because Zoya has left!

I remember Asad saying that "miss Farooqui mujhey ek din pagal kur dein gee" and today Asad has become pagal..pagal in Zoya's love..he's demented...all because of Zoya! Crazily in love with Zoya!

Devika, I agree with you!!!
" I feel when he was removing his hand, its not that he did it gently but i think he put the other hand there to give her comfort that he's there n not going away."
I watched the scene again, after already watching it a million times, and I totally agree with you--you are so right!

Also, random thought--all the songs in QH had some significance! But I always hated how they played "teri meri" on Valentine's day instead of "Khuda Jane" that they showed in the precap--I was super disappointed because I thought that "Teri meri" was so irrelevant but now when I look back , that song was just perfect..foreshadowing what's happening now!

Karan was so right! Their love story has become intense..and I am loving the intensity!

Niki, I didn't read the article so can't comment on that! I like our trio better..our theories/predictions/ideas..who cares what the article people write...I would rather not read anything from any unofficial source..they are mostly wrong/negative anyway..+ they exaggerate so much!
Even if what they write is true, I would just wait for the actual episode/stick to our intelligent and positive brains, haha!

Devika, yes, Karan is delivering urdu better than before..My only issue is that he still can't say Khan properly!!!

My favorite part is that Asad didn't take Billi along with him, like some of us assumed after watching the SBB/SBS spoilers--don't know how and why she ends up there...for now I am just gonna rejoice that Asad didn't go to Ajmer with Bili. Whoohoo!

Niki, I think that scenes might go like this.. After today's Dargah scene..Asad will spot Zoya (pink kurta, Asad in white) they talk..Asad confesses..Zoya rejects..and then Asad imagining Zoya during Tadap Tadap song! Then Zoya in blue shirt, Asad in white shirt again with grayish/silverish pattern..Asad sitting on the stairs picture! And after that would be Tanu-Zoya confrontation..Zoya in green, Tanu in pink and white, Asad in black shirt and white causal jacket? Not sure about the order of the next scenes..but I have a very strong feeling that Asad in jacket, with Zoya in blue and gray shirt..cameras on the track is gonna be a positive scene since we didn't get any spoilers for that scene, only two offscreen AsYa pictures + one picture of Karan by Oishi! And yes, even I feel that Mizar scene will happen again..maybe after Zoya realizes what Asad has gone through without committing any sin, she will run to Dargah and cry?

I don't know which one of you mentioned but yes, Asad can't be the real Asad unless he gets his Zoya back..and Zoya can't be the Zoya audience fell in love with unless she is with her Asad again..Gul has to unite them so AsYa can be themselves again!

Niki, I noticed all the small smiles..and expressions! Asad doesn't need words..Zoya was right..all you gotta do is just look at him, his eyes, expressions and you can read what going on with him! He is an open book..don't know why idiot Tanu is in denial!

I loved (Devika, like you use "beautiful", I use "loved") how Asad didn't leave Madrissa..he respected the rules of the place but he stayed out all night..hayee..he's so in love...this is the same guy who said something like "ishq waqt ka ziya hai"...so true, mitwa ishq pe zor nahin!

Right on, Niki! Some people are still questioning, "Asad ki dua qubool hogi ya nahin" but seriously..what's the point of showing him pray when his prayer wasn't gonna get answered..why would they show on TV that prayers get answered at Ajmer? I only see things favoring AsYa now!

Great posts, Devika and Niki! Loved reading them! You ladies are the best! Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail

Welcome back Devika! Hope that you are better now! Thanks for the videos..you make my day.. Hey, less editing for you today..Tanu came only for a few seconds!

How are you feeling Devika?

Niki, I was like you..right after the episode I quickly commented..I was super excited..and just now I came back to write a detailed post! :P
I could not contain my excitement! Thank goodness I have the next two days off so i can watch quicker! 

How much Asad has changed--remember when Zoya was leaving for NY and she wanted Asad to stop her and Asad's words were "hum ek dosray kay liye nahin banay." And today, he requested God to alter his destiny if Zoya isn't in his kismet! But Asad doesn't need God to alter his kismet--God has already given Zoya to Asad! She already belongs to him!
"Therefore, humans must not pull apart what God has put together." (Mark 10:9)
I agree! Asad completely changed. Like he said in his confession practice. Zoya came and changed everything including him. She made his heart start beating and today when she is not there he is lifeless.

Evil separated them but God is gonna unite them again! God has always intervened on AsYa's behalf whenever evil has tried to separate them! AsYa will be together again--God is on their side! :)
Asad knows that he has "committed a sin" but he still wants Zoya no matter what..he knows that Zoya loves him..he is her muhabbat..and she is suffering as much as he is suffering or even more--he wants Zoya because he knows that their union will not only bring back his happiness back but will also bring joy to Zoya's life!
Exactly! He knows how important it is for them to be together. I just want him to find out he is innocent! He really needs and deserves that right now in addition to getting Zoya back!

Remember when Asad spoke to Tanu the first time after the bed scene? He said that I will tell Zoya to leave me because she doesn't deserve me...it's easier said than done..AsYa can't live without each other--they are just breathing..and yes, Asad totally looked like a zombie..that's exactly what I said when he entered his house with the letter in his hand!
He looked so sad and my heart broke to see him like that. He just got pushed more into his depression. 

I remember when Asad cried for Ayaan in an episode..and I was like..dude I can't wait to see you cry for Zoya..and now all he does is cry..his whole world revolves around his Zoya-the man who has been a pillar of strength for his mom and sister throughout his life is a broken man now..he's actually in depression..Najma probably never thought that one day she will see her brother in this condition..I feel bad for Dilshad..She knows what Zoya is going through..Dilshad has been through this tragedy herself..she knows how it feels..but she knows her son too..she knows how much Asad loves Zoya..Asad has probably been trying to hold it together around his mom but today..he just couldn't help it..he had to let it out..and I am glad that he did..!!!! I am sooo in love with Asad at the moment..I always did love him but now I love him more than ever before + Can I just say..love you, KSG! Karan does Asad with perfection!
I loved the scene between Dilshad and Asad. It was super emotional and KSG was amazing! Beyond Amazing! Boy did he cry for Zoya. 

After Dilshad got shot, Asad didn't let Zoya go close to his mom..and I remember Asad pining Zoya to the wall and his words were, "Najma aur Ammi meri zindagi hain." and believe it or not, since that day I have been waiting for the moment when Asad will realize that even Zoya is his zindagi! And today Asad did acknowledge Zoya is "his zindagi"..loved the Dargah scene..it was absolutely divine! Epic!
Wow good observation. Yup today Zoya resides in Asad's heart! He needs her to live!

There was a time when Asad said, "yeh lurki mujhey chein say jeenay nahin dey gee" and he was right..today he isn't in peace and that's because Zoya has left!

I remember Asad saying that "miss Farooqui mujhey ek din pagal kur dein gee" and today Asad has become pagal..pagal in Zoya's love..he's demented...all because of Zoya! Crazily in love with Zoya!
Yup! All of it is coming back! And remember "agar aap ko kuch ho jata then I would have gone crazy" today Zoya is not Zoya and Asad is indeed crazy. 

Devika, I agree with you!!!
" I feel when he was removing his hand, its not that he did it gently but i think he put the other hand there to give her comfort that he's there n not going away."
I watched the scene again, after already watching it a million times, and I totally agree with you--you are so right!
This is why i love our trio!

Also, random thought--all the songs in QH had some significance! But I always hated how they played "teri meri" on Valentine's day instead of "Khuda Jane" that they showed in the precap--I was super disappointed because I thought that "Teri meri" was so irrelevant but now when I look back , that song was just perfect..foreshadowing what's happening now!
Teri Meri really shows their love story. All the songs they use are significant. Even Asad's entry song "Tere Bin" was like written for Zoya. 

Karan was so right! Their love story has become intense..and I am loving the intensity!

Niki, I didn't read the article so can't comment on that! I like our trio better..our theories/predictions/ideas..who cares what the article people write...I would rather not read anything from any unofficial source..they are mostly wrong/negative anyway..+ they exaggerate so much!
Even if what they write is true, I would just wait for the actual episode/stick to our intelligent and positive brains, haha!
You are right! And plus there is a media ban how these people get information they only know. Plus whatever they said on how AsYa will end up in Ajmer was wrong. Zoya went to escape everyone (not only Asad) and Asad went for hope to get back Zoya. He did not even pray for forgiveness for the so called sin. 

Devika, yes, Karan is delivering urdu better than before..My only issue is that he still can't say Khan properly!!!
Yup Karan is doing great and so is Surbhi! 

My favorite part is that Asad didn't take Billi along with him, like some of us assumed after watching the SBB/SBS spoilers--don't know how and why she ends up there...for now I am just gonna rejoice that Asad didn't go to Ajmer with Bili. Whoohoo!
I agree! I am so glad that billi was only there for 3 seconds and still acting like an idiot thinking Zoya is dead. She is super dumb. Idiot, if Zoya was dead Asad would have been dead too. 

Niki, I think that scenes might go like this.. After today's Dargah scene..Asad will spot Zoya (pink kurta, Asad in white) they talk..Asad confesses..Zoya rejects..and then Asad imagining Zoya during Tadap Tadap song! Then Zoya in blue shirt, Asad in white shirt again with grayish/silverish pattern..Asad sitting on the stairs picture! And after that would be Tanu-Zoya confrontation..Zoya in green, Tanu in pink and white, Asad in black shirt and white causal jacket? Not sure about the order of the next scenes..but I have a very strong feeling that Asad in jacket, with Zoya in blue and gray shirt..cameras on the track is gonna be a positive scene since we didn't get any spoilers for that scene, only two offscreen AsYa pictures + one picture of Karan by Oishi! And yes, even I feel that Mizar scene will happen again..maybe after Zoya realizes what Asad has gone through without committing any sin, she will run to Dargah and cry?
Makes sense and lets hope this is the order of events. But billi is blurting and for AsYa to unite he needs to find out so I really feel billi's end will be in Ajmer itself. Now if that comes in form of the cliff scene we need to see. The only reason I felt that the blue top grey jacket scene may not be positive was because in Karan's interview he said that he was crying because Zoya would not be in his life anymore. But that could be a scene before the confrontation. I agree the tracks are crucial. I hope its a positive scene!

I don't know which one of you mentioned but yes, Asad can't be the real Asad unless he gets his Zoya back..and Zoya can't be the Zoya audience fell in love with unless she is with her Asad again..Gul has to unite them so AsYa can be themselves again!
Exactly otherwise the story going forward makes no sense. Zoya needs to face her past like the old Zoya and Asad needs to support her like the old Asad. This depression has to end!

Niki, I noticed all the small smiles..and expressions! Asad doesn't need words..Zoya was right..all you gotta do is just look at him, his eyes, expressions and you can read what going on with him! He is an open book..don't know why idiot Tanu is in denial!
Billi has one eye so I guess she can't see anything...but she is really an idiot. Just the thought and hope of having Zoya back lit Asad's face up. 

I loved (Devika, like you use "beautiful", I use "loved") how Asad didn't leave Madrissa..he respected the rules of the place but he stayed out all night..hayee..he's so in love...this is the same guy who said something like "ishq waqt ka ziya hai"...so true, mitwa ishq pe zor nahin!
That was so so sweet. He will never leave his Zoya! I wonder if Zoya saw him there when she left?

Right on, Niki! Some people are still questioning, "Asad ki dua qubool hogi ya nahin" but seriously..what's the point of showing him pray when his prayer wasn't gonna get answered..why would they show on TV that prayers get answered at Ajmer? I only see things favoring AsYa now!
Exactly! Thank goodness you agree. After all the positive dialogues about Ajmer it has to be positive for AsYa-Gul cannot show the dua not being qubooled...plus Billi needs to be revealed. Her end for AsYa will come because of God. Logically so far she has been winning and only God can make her lose now and hence Ajmer and taking Amarpalli to Ajmer. 
Great posts, Devika and Niki! Loved reading them! You ladies are the best! 😊

niki_12 thumbnail
One more thought:

Asad prays "mere maula mujh par rehem kar, mujhe rasta dikha, mujhe meri zindagi dede" 

Maybe I am over-analyzing but mujh par rehem kar is foreshadowing to prove his innocence, mujhe rasta dikha-exposing billi and finding the truth is his raasta, that will give him his zindagi-zoya back. 

Let me know what you think.

Sorry if i sound crazy! I just thought it was an interesting choice of words.

Also, many say that after uniting in Ajmer billi will pull the pregnancy card. Once again, I feel Billi will be exposed before and Asad breaking Zoya's heart again makes no sense to have Ajmer then. 
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaars, I loved your predictions and agree to all the points thats been pointed out...
Once when razia confronted badi bi... She said that badi bi must go to Ajmer dargah to get sanity... And today she said it is not possible to keep badi bi in the store room thruout life time... So I think it is because of razia, tanu goes to Ajmer... But accidentally meets Asad and says that she came to pray at dargaah... So Asad helps her to go to the dargah, thatz it... But before leaving that place( amer fort) she spots zoya there and confronts... Then out of fear she might use her preggy card and try to get married to him in haste and also Asad might agree to marry her as zoya is not ready to forgive him and she hates him now( Asad zoya confrontation is b4 tannu zoya's)... After knowing the truth zoya might try to contact and propose Asad but he says that he has to marry tanveer... Then heart broken zoya might runaway followed by tannu and she might push her from the cliff... Later Asad will search for zoya as she left heartbroken... Then we all know what will happen...or even b4 she pushes zoya asad could hold her and slap tanveer and then tanveer backstory could be showed...Asad innocence proved in a holy place and AsYa unites... They might even get married and do some romance ...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago