Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Yesss! I can totally see him sensing Zoya's presence around! I wonder if he's gonna think about the incident..it is clearly a murder attempt..Asad has to put his thinking cap on this time..they can't show him oblivious..and dumb! I know that he might be too caught up with Zoya's condition right at that moment and may not think about the situation as a whole..but he has got to use his brain after Zoya is outta danger!

Devika, I absolutely LOVE the idea of Asad tying the protection band thingy on Zoya! He's obviously not in a position to tie the love and trust band again just yet but he can surely take the band off of him and tie on his Zoya!

Niki, your theory totally make sense--we may not get Mangalpur part 2 in Ajmer but cliff scene could still happen..and that would explain Arampali on the outdoor shoot! + I kinda always wanted Zoya to be physically well during Dargah scene!
With the cliff scene still being a possibility, I am gonna continue to hope that Billi gets caught in Ajmer!
See, AsYa's reunion is for sure! So Zoya is gonna come back to the Khan house! Billi can't be there with Zoya in the same house..so she has to get exposed in Ajmer!

Exactly! And I am so glad you agree! I also think he will sense Zoya's presence. And yes he needs to start thinking too.

Thank goodness you agree that they will unite in the dargah. I mean the forum is in uproar that billi will get married to asad and what not. But the promo clearly suggested that AsYa will unite.

So here are things I am sure about:
1. No marriage drama happened-because I really doubt Asad would confess then especially after knowing how hurt Zoya is...right?
2. AsYa are uniting in the dargah.

Now I agree Billi and Zoya cannot be in the same house and she gets exposed in Ajmer. I really think this is what it is. Amarpalli said in today's sbs how she was touring jaipur with her husband so she did not go to the dargah, which I really think means she got exposed and AsYa went to the dargah. It may not be a mangalpur scenario but it may be close to it. She will try to push Zoya but Asad will come at the right time. 
niki_12 thumbnail
Okay one more point i thought of:

There has to be a reason for having Mangalpur part 2 before Ajmer. I mean why have this, what difference will this cause??

I think this will give Asad the push that he NEEDS to win Zoya back! Even the lady who blessed him today told him to never give up/lose hope.

I am further convinced that the marriage drama did not happen..at least i hope!

What do you ladies think? Why Mangalpur now?
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niki_12

There has to be a reason for having Mangalpur part 2 before Ajmer. I mean why have this, what difference will this cause??

I think this will give Asad the push that he NEEDS to win Zoya back! Even the lady who blessed him today told him to never give up/lose hope.

Hello there! :)
Message me when available and we can do our discussion! :)
Tmrw is my day off! Praise The Lord! 😃
honeyriaz thumbnail

Tmrw is my day off! Praise The Lord! 😃

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Tmrw is my day off! Praise The Lord!

Don't have much to predict..just a few thoughts on the episode today!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_12

Okay!!! I totally loved the episode! I was actually a very bad girl today..watched the episode while working (I need to stop this before I get in trouble, lol) and re-watched it on my lunch break!

The first scene literally broke my heart into pieces! Asad couldn't even take a bite thinking that Zoya hasn't been eating properly..he just couldn't eat after realizing what Zoya is going through..loved it! I felt Asad's pain!

The bed scene was fantastic..omg..This guy acts so well..he never fails to impress me..anyways..so Asad realizing that he's been sleeping on a comfortable bed while his Zoya has abandoned all the comforts..because she doesn't really care about the comforts anymore..since her heart is in much pain..when Asad thought about that, he just couldn't sleep on his bed..that scene touched me like no other! Their love story is truly one of a kind!

Dilshad and Najma can clearly see Asad's devastation but they don't know how to approach Asad or help him, I think...possibly because they believe that he has made a mistake..but at the same time they know how much Asad loves Zoya..I guess the whole Khan family doesn't know how to come outa this..they don't know how to deal with these circumstances!!! They are all so incomplete without their Zoya..their meal times are so quiet now..house is so quiet..Zoya truly just lights up their darkness and without her they are, especially Asad, just breathing and not really living the life!

Asad has kinda isolated himself..dying slowly in his own guilt--when Dilshad came to speak to Asad..before she could question him any further..he told her "good night"..just wanted no conversation! he's so lonely without his Zoya..the pain of being away from Zoya, the pain of knowing that his Zoya is hurt, the pain of knowing that he's the reason that Zoya is hurt..poor guy is going through a ton of suffering! His tears when he laid on the ground melted my heart..I know I sound a little too emotional but I just loved the scene sooo much!

And then Asad coming back to Madrissa again the very next morning.. He just can't stay away from her..and the donation..he really wants his Zoya to be taken care of wherever she's at..and then almost begging again for a chance to speak to her just once...Karan portrayed Asad's yearning sooo perfectly!

Okay.. I am gonna keep going..I honestly can write about everything that happened between AsYa today..it was such a good episode..so much depth in each scene!

Talking about the ring..that particular ring doesn't come off easily..so how in the world that ring came off..that ring was pretty much stuck on Zoya's finger so how did it slide off..I loved how QH team showed the significance of the ring..it came off only to bring Asad closer to Zoya again..that ring literally guided Asad to his Zoya..it was shining right in his eyes..as if it was trying to communicate to Asad..okay..I know I sound a little bit too crazy and filmy here but I really felt that ring was like Asad's spirit guide! I loved how Asad's brain works when it comes to Zoya and danger, lol! He knows that his Zoya attracts musibat--the moment he saw the ring, he knew that something was up..and I loved how Asad is always on time whenever Zoya's life is concerned..

One more that I loved about the ring scene..Zoya didn't keep the love and trust band..but she kept the ring..Asad broke Zoya's heart and trust but Zoya is still engaged to him on her part..kinda reminded me of Umrao Jaan where Ash kept the ring until the very end because she in heart only belonged to her beloved even after the heartache that he caused her!

Wow! Loved what you wrote here, Nikki!
"There was symbolism with the wall too. Billi put a wall between Asad and Zoya where on one side Zoya is lifeless and on the other side Asad is in pain but with God's guidance Asad ripped apart the wall and AsYa united (hand holding). Same way with God's help Asad will rip apart the wall between them and they will unite." Totally agree with the symbolism girl!

Zoya was in a life threatening situation because of Asad technically (Tanu wants to kill Zoya because of Asad only) but Asad is the one who became her savior again! Remember what we were talking about the other day...one of the things that we talked about wanting in a guy was "to protect us"..guard from attack, cover or shield from injury or danger etc..Asad has and will always be Zoya's protector! A girl like Zoya, raised as an independent girl, totally relies on Asad because she knows that Asad will always protect her..Remember when mamu came after the Mangalpur incident and Asad spoke to Zoya and told her "iss baat punchayat say aap ko koi bhi nahin bacha payee ga" and Zoya's quickly said "ap bhi nahin?" Zoya knows that Asad is her protector and Asad has time and again proven that protecting Zoya is his utmost responsibility!

I know that we were expecting a Mangalpur type of situation or better but it wasn't like that..no hug..nothing..part of it is that they wanna show us intensity with confession/union--it's like they wanted to hold back that element so AsYa's reunion can be a grand event! They want the union to be super special!

Asad has changed so much! He has become so considerate and thoughtful! As much as I wanted Asad to just take Zoya home with him, I loved the fact that he respected Zoya's decision! The man at Madrissa told him today again that Zoya didn't want to see anybody..not even Asad! Zoya was unconscious..he could have taken her but he knew that Zoya wouldn't have liked it! He didn't take advantage of Zoya's condition!

I could be wrong but I didn't see Asad taking his hand away from Zoya as a negative thing! Actually it didn't occur to me until you mentioned! When Asad was trying to leave and Zoya held onto his hand...Asad very gently took his hand away, that reminded me of the scene when Zoya calls him Asad the first time..Zoya held Asad's hand after Akram incident and then Asad very gently moved her hand..and also when Asad had to take his hand away from under Zoya's head..he was super gentle--very sensitive! Zoya was unconscious on both incidents (after Akram incident and today) but Asad was still so careful..he never ever intentionally wants to cause Zoya even a baby bit pain or uneasiness---that's how I saw that scene!

He was asked to leave the Madrissa because of the rules which he obeyed but he remained outside...I am pretty sure that he stayed outside the Madrissa all night because in the precap, morning time, Asad is wearing the same shirt!

Yes, Asad is her only medicine..her shayarii on the cheesecake scene day kinda explains Asad..kabhi hasaye, kabhi rolaye, kabhi khilaye cheesecake--Zoya knows that if Asad causes her pain, he's the one who wipes her tears!

There is always an open door for Zoyaan marriage until AsYa/AyRa get married. If Gul wants to go Zoyaan route then no matter how illogical it may seem, it is bound to happen..so I am not really gonna think about it..if she has decided that it would happen, it will happen..even if it doesn't make any sense! I have stopped worrying about it! But my heart tells me that AyRa story has just begun and just like Asad had to give in to his heart..Ayaan will fall in love with Humeira..and now Humeira won't acknowledge it! A good thing lost is a good thing valued!

About the billi track..Gul can't take more risks..I wonder if Gul got the feedback on Tanu track..she must know that people despise her with all their heart...and to get her engaged to Asad or extend Tanu track any further with Asad and Zoya will cost her big time..Fourm32 is aware of the fact that people hate Tanu crap..so I really doubt that Gul would try to shove Tanu track down our throats any longer!! to continue Tanu Asad track just means to continue to show Asad dumb...which ain't gonna happen! They picked the name "Asad"..he is a lion..it's a about time that he starts roaring!

(Sorry about the late response, I had a meeting today which I had completely forgotten about--so had to leave right away!)Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail

Okay!!! I totally loved the episode! I was actually a very bad girl today..watched the episode while working (I need to stop this before I get in trouble, lol) and re-watched it on my lunch break!

This show is way to addicting. I know what you mean. But you have the day off tomorrow ðŸ˜ƒ 

The first scene literally broke my heart into pieces! Asad couldn't even take a bite thinking that Zoya hasn't been eating properly..he just couldn't eat after realizing what Zoya is going through..loved it! I felt Asad's pain!

It was really a great scene. These scenes tell me that they won't be apart for too long. This show is not depression hai. They both are not going to be able to move on without eachother (this has been portrayed by the cv's significantly in the last week and a half). This is exactly what gives me hope that they will unite because if Zoya is not Zoya and Asad is not Asad (and they both are just depressed) the show is going no where. 

The bed scene was fantastic..omg..This guy acts so well..he never fails to impress me..anyways..so Asad realizing that he's been sleeping on a comfortable bed while his Zoya has abandoned all the comforts..because she doesn't really care about the comforts anymore..since her heart is in much pain..when Asad thought about that, he just couldn't sleep on his bed..that scene touched me like no other! Their love story is truly one of a kind!

That was the definition of true love! So So So touching! 

Dilshad and Najma can clearly see Asad's devastation but they don't know how to approach Asad or help him, I think...possibly because they believe that he has made a mistake..but at the same time they know how much Asad loves Zoya..I guess the whole Khan family doesn't know how to come outa this..they don't know how to deal with these circumstances!!! They are all so incomplete without their Zoya..their meal times are so quiet now..house is so quiet..Zoya truly just lights up their darkness and without her they are, especially Asad, just breathing and not really living the life!

I agree and this is where Dilshad's dialogue comes in that Zoya is perfect for Asad and the house! No one can replace her and she should come back soon to recapture her territory!

Asad has kinda isolated himself..dying slowly in his own guilt--when Dilshad came to speak to Asad..before she could question him any further..he told her "good night"..just wanted no conversation! he's so lonely without his Zoya..the pain of being away from Zoya, the pain of knowing that his Zoya is hurt, the pain of knowing that he's the reason that Zoya is hurt..poor guy is going through a ton of suffering! His tears when he laid on the ground melted my heart..I know I sound a little too emotional but I just loved the scene sooo much!

His suffering has no bounds and what hurts the most is that it is not his fault. He has been cruelly trapped into this by a so called best friend. He is in for a big shock! But when will that come is the question? Hopefully soon!

And then Asad coming back to Madrissa again the very next morning.. He just can't stay away from her..and the donation..he really wants his Zoya to be taken care of wherever she's at..and then almost begging again for a chance to speak to her just once...Karan portrayed Asad's yearning sooo perfectly! 

He is Zoya's and his everything is Zoya's! Again a reason why he cannot stay without Zoya!

Okay.. I am gonna keep going..I honestly can write about everything that happened between AsYa today..it was such a good episode..so much depth in each scene!

Talking about the ring..that particular ring doesn't come off easily..so how in the world that ring came off..that ring was pretty much stuck on Zoya's finger so how did it slide off..I loved how QH team showed the significance of the ring..it came off only to bring Asad closer to Zoya again..that ring literally guided Asad to his Zoya..it was shining right in his eyes..as if it was trying to communicate to Asad..okay..I know I sound a little bit too crazy and filmy here but I really felt that ring was like Asad's spirit guide! I loved how Asad's brain works when it comes to Zoya and danger, lol! He knows that his Zoya attracts musibat--the moment he saw the ring, he knew that something was up..and I loved how Asad is always on time whenever Zoya's life is concerned..
I loved how the ring guided Asad to Zoya. Their love conquers all evil and I honestly felt that him noticing the ring like was due to divine intervention. It was like a "sign from above" in Dilshad's words. No matter how many evils separate them, god will unite them. Did you notice that Billi brought them closer again? Asad was not able to meet Zoya and thanks to Billi he could! 

One more that I loved about the ring scene..Zoya didn't keep the love and trust band..but she kept the ring..Asad broke Zoya's heart and trust but Zoya is still engaged to him on her part..kinda reminded me of Umrao Jaan where Ash kept the ring until the very end because she in heart only belonged to her beloved even after the heartache that he caused her!
Another positive sign that Zoya is just upset at him and her trust is broken but their relationship is not! 

Wow! Loved what you wrote here, Nikki!
"There was symbolism with the wall too. Billi put a wall between Asad and Zoya where on one side Zoya is lifeless and on the other side Asad is in pain but with God's guidance Asad ripped apart the wall and AsYa united (hand holding). Same way with God's help Asad will rip apart the wall between them and they will unite." Totally agree with the symbolism girl!
😊

Zoya was in a life threatening situation because of Asad technically (Tanu wants to kill Zoya because of Asad only) but Asad is the one who became her savior again! Remember what we were talking about the other day...one of the things that we talked about wanting in a guy was "to protect us"..guard from attack, cover or shield from injury or danger etc..Asad has and will always be Zoya's protector! A girl like Zoya, raised as an independent girl, totally relies on Asad because she knows that Asad will always protect her..Remember when mamu came after the Mangalpur incident and Asad spoke to Zoya and told her "iss baat punchayat say aap ko koi bhi nahin bacha payee ga" and Zoya's quickly said "ap bhi nahin?" Zoya knows that Asad is her protector and Asad has time and again proven that protecting Zoya is his utmost responsibility!
Yup-she has even said it she relies on his strength! And he knows he has to be there for her. I really hope he starts questioning things though. Zoya was gagged and trapped today-it was quite brutal. I really want Asad to start using his brain now. He cannot let things slip anymore. 

I know that we were expecting a Mangalpur type of situation or better but it wasn't like that..no hug..nothing..part of it is that they wanna show us intensity with confession/union--it's like they wanted to hold back that element so AsYa's reunion can be a grand event! They want the union to be super special! 
Yup-and this scene was probably added just recently. They have been delaying Ajmer due to finishing shooting and stuff so they put this scene and yet it was so meaningful. But I am sure the union will be amazing. It will really be a grand event!

Asad has changed so much! He has become so considerate and thoughtful! As much as I wanted Asad to just take Zoya home with him, I loved the fact that he respected Zoya's decision! The man at Madrissa told him today again that Zoya didn't want to see anybody..not even Asad! Zoya was unconscious..he could have taken her but he knew that Zoya wouldn't have liked it! He didn't take advantage of Zoya's condition!
Yup and he also said Zoya is not safe here! He knows Zoya does not want to see him and how much pain it would cause her so that is why he did not take her back. 

I could be wrong but I didn't see Asad taking his hand away from Zoya as a negative thing! Actually it didn't occur to me until you mentioned! When Asad was trying to leave and Zoya held onto his hand...Asad very gently took his hand away, that reminded me of the scene when Zoya calls him Asad the first time..Zoya held Asad's hand after Akram incident and then Asad very gently moved her hand..and also when Asad had to take his hand away from under Zoya's head..he was super gentle--very sensitive! Zoya was unconscious on both incidents (after Akram incident and today) but Asad was still so careful..he never ever intentionally wants to cause Zoya even a baby bit pain or uneasiness---that's how I saw that scene!
I don't see it as a negative thing either-but many people do :(

Actually as I think more about it, it really was not negative. Had it been because of billi's call or something it would have been different. He pulled his hand back for Zoya. Also, I don't really think that scene was meant for so much symbolism. I think that scene was more to show how Zoya subconsciously is holding on to him. 

He was asked to leave the Madrissa because of the rules which he obeyed but he remained outside...I am pretty sure that he stayed outside the Madrissa all night because in the precap, morning time, Asad is wearing the same shirt!

Now that Zoya is in danger it makes total sense for him to stay outside!

Yes, Asad is her only medicine..her shayarii on the cheesecake scene day kinda explains Asad..kabhi hasaye, kabhi rolaye, kabhi khilaye cheesecake--Zoya knows that if Asad causes her pain, he's the one who wipes her tears!

There is always an open door for Zoyaan marriage until AsYa/AyRa get married. If Gul wants to go Zoyaan route then no matter how illogical it may seem, it is bound to happen..so I am not really gonna think about it..if she has decided that it would happen, it will happen..even if it doesn't make any sense! I have stopped worrying about it! But my heart tells me that AyRa story has just begun and just like Asad had to give in to his heart..Ayaan will fall in love with Humeira..and now Humeira won't acknowledge it! A good thing lost is a good thing valued!
That's true! Whatever happens it better be justified. Honestly the way AsYa and ArYa are paralleling i don't see it. Today for both brothers "milke bhi na mila" was their situation. Both got there women back and yet are so far from them. I actually think it is the start of ArYa's love story. There was a spoiler picture to of Humera falling and Ayaan catching her. I guess its better not to think about it! Let's be excited for AsYa reunion. 

About the billi track..Gul can't take more risks..I wonder if Gul got the feedback on Tanu track..she must know that people despise her with all their heart...and to get her engaged to Asad or extend Tanu track any further with Asad and Zoya will cost her big time..Fourm32 is aware of the fact that people hate Tanu crap..so I really doubt that Gul would try to shove Tanu track down our throats any longer!! to continue Tanu Asad track just means to continue to show Asad dumb...which ain't gonna happen! They picked the name "Asad"..he is a lion..it's a about time that he starts roaring!
I agree! Love the positivity! Yup Billi has gone too far. Her time is up. I really feel the reference to the back story came now because when she gets exposed to Asad in Ajmer, we will see the backstory during the showdown. If there was not going to be a significant change in billi's track then why introduce the backstory now? I mean even without the background she is gaining Asad's attention and Asad has always sided with her so if they were just going to continue that then there is no need to introduce a back story. But now if there is change in dynamics, like Asad finding out about Billi then i can see why they have a backstory. So during the whole showdown we may get a scene where Asad recounts why he has so much trust on Billi and how he was so wrong. Am i making sense? (LOL-Asad style)

(Sorry about the late response, I had a meeting today which I had completely forgotten about--so had to leave right away!)
No problem!! :) Hope it went well!

So i guess all 3 end up in Ajmer separately. Asad spots Zoya tries to confess she rejects him. This happens again (grey jacked/blue top scene). Billi sees this and is super duper happy. Billi may have come with Asad or followed I don't know. Then Billi in her overconfidence (before she leaves with Asad for the dargah) gloats to Zoya how she herself took Asad out of her life and made her road clear when nothing happened that night. She will blurt it out by mistake in overconfidence just like Raziya. Then showdown and cliff scene and Asad finding out. Then Dargah reunion. I really think reunion will be in the dargah at the end of Ajmer-even the promo indicated that.

Like I have mentioned before, Billi needs to be exposed for AsYa reunion. There is no doubt about that. Plus now Zoya knows about Billi-so she will bring billi down. Billi plays the bechari/nikah card for Asad where as the pregnancy card for Imran. It has always been like that. For this reason, I don't see a baby daddy drama. (I really hope!) Plus they have addressed the fact that she will show soon so it makes no sense to assume the audience is dumb. Plus as you said Billi has gone too far and we have tolerated enough negativity. Most importantly, AsYa have suffered enough of this separation. Happy days have to come now!

So apparently there is a mahasangam. Last one was horrible but hopefully this one will be good.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sorry guys but I am stalking this thread... Loved to read you all guys.. Very nice analysis..Keep it up..😊
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I am sorry guys but I am stalking this thread... Loved to read you all guys.. Very nice analysis..Keep it up..😊

Lol! You are more than welcome to continue stalking! Intact..you are welcome to jump in the conversation whenever you want! :)
niki_12 thumbnail

Lol! You are more than welcome to continue stalking! Intact..you are welcome to jump in the conversation whenever you want! :)

Yup! Please join in :) We just try to be optimistic people ðŸ˜Š
honeyriaz thumbnail

The ring binds them together! It brought them closer again! You think Asad kept the ring with him? Remember once you mentioned third engagement? It can happen..if they don't get married in Ajmer, he will slip the ring in her finger again and put duppata on her..and get married in Bhopal! But I am still gonna believe that AsYa will come back married from Ajmer!

Yes! Totally agree! Like always, idiot Tanu has actually brought AsYa closer! Asad has been desperate to see Zoya once--he got a glimpse of her the night before but thanks to Tanu, Asad not only got to see his Zoya, but also got to hold her hand and just stare at her angelic face..

Yesterday Madrissa man told Asad that Zoya doesn't wanna see anyone..and Asad left after waiting for a little bit but today Asad told Madrissa man "ap un say ek baar ja kay pooch lein..."..he knows that Zoya loves him and although he believes that has committed sin, somewhere deep down in his heart he believes that Zoya would forgive him..he says that he doesn't deserve her but he really hopes that Zoya would give him another chance!

Asad didn't tell Zoya's whereabouts to his family! Maybe he doesn't want his mom and sister to worry...to see Zoya in that condition/he wants to respect Zoya's decision of not keeping a connection with anyone..Or he's probably just too guilty already..doesn't want his family to see what his actions have done to Zoya!

"I think that scene was more to show how Zoya subconsciously is holding on to him." This makes a lot of sense--maybe we are thinking too much about that scene..maybe it is what it looks like-Zoya holding onto Asad even when she unconscious!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago