Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niki_12

Great timing!! I just logged on too!!

IKR...the spoilers cause us to alter our predictions all the time..

I agree it is most likely a scene...i think they have been dreaming enough...it will get boring...plus with the promo on air means ajmer is starting soon...so i am sure the situation at the orphanage will kick off ajmer.

Hahaha yes we all wanted Zoya's life to be in danger and it is finally going to be!! I am sure they will unite in Ajmer...if no marriage there then they will come back and get married...because otherwise the two months of rasams would go to waste..and dilshad's challenge...so when AsYa get married...nikhat's engagement will get bumpy because of billi...so then big problems between dilshad/shireen..

I agree billi will be exposed to Asad...because she has played her game enough...and if asya unite then billi has to be exposed no doubt...many people are saying she won't blurt about the SR night...but honestly I feel she will...because Zoya will forgive Asad then and will be ready for reuniting...plus billi is always overconfident...a challenge from zoya would not scare her enough to kill zoya because she knows she could play the bichari card...only if zoya knows nothing happened would billi be so upset that she would want to kill zoya right?

I hope its not billi lying to her...i don't want her to cause further damage...but billi figuring out its zoya in the orphanage...and zoya saying "its too late" in the promo made me predict that...but the chances of her being kicked out due to gaffur or just running away are quite likely too..

I am sure the lady in the orphanage will make a come back!!

haha i am sure we will get on soon...oishi was trying too...let's hope we get something...i LOVE discussing with you guys!!!

Really? What are people expecting during the confrontation scene then? Are they just gonna chit chat? I mean why would Zoya care to give back to Tanu if she didn't know that her Asad didn't let her down? Billi has to have a reason to kill Zoya..if truth is never revealed to Zoya, she would stay away from Asad and she wouldn't be a threat to Tanu...right?

See Zoya left Asad because of the suhaagraat crap--Zoya has to know that nothing happened between the two..only then I can see her reconciling with Asad! If Zoya reconciled with Asad without knowing that nothing happened between Asad and Billi, showing a month of separation will go to waste! AsYa separated because of the suhaagraat scene..that crap has to be cleared for AsYa to unite!

You are right..a challenge from Zoya would not scare Tanu--Zoya has challenged Tanu before but Billi "won"--I am pretty sure that Billi blurt out the truth and that's why she looked so upset!

Tanu's iraday are all about marrying Asad..Zoya told Tanu "woh iraday khak mei mila de gee".. I am pretty sure that Zoya said this line because at this point Zoya had figured out that nothing happened between Asad and Tanveer and there's no way that she would let her Asad get trapped further into Tanu's plan and get his life ruined by marrying the cat!

Also I think that Zoya in pink and Asad in white isn't just for the promo--it was a clip from the actual shot!

I have also been thinking about Tanu with the doctor scene..Tanu not listening to that important piece of information is gonna create trouble for her..that scene had to have some significance or they wouldn't have showed it..maybe if she tries to trouble Asad later on about the baby..then doctor's words will go against Billi--which she never heard! But most probably Asad wouldn't be involved with the baby and it will just be Imran, Tanu, and Nikhat story!
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Really? What are people expecting during the confrontation scene then? Are they just gonna chit chat? I mean why would Zoya care to give back to Tanu if she didn't know that her Asad didn't let her down? Billi has to have a reason to kill Zoya..if truth is never revealed to Zoya, she would stay away from Asad and she wouldn't be a threat to Tanu...right?

See Zoya left Asad because of the suhaagraat crap--Zoya has to know that nothing happened between the two..only then I can see her reconciling with Asad! If Zoya reconciled with Asad without knowing that nothing happened between Asad and Billi, showing a month of separation will go to waste! AsYa separated because of the suhaagraat scene..that crap has to be cleared for AsYa to unite!

You are right..a challenge from Zoya would not scare Tanu--Zoya has challenged Tanu before but Billi "won"--I am pretty sure that Billi blurt out the truth and that's why she looked so upset!

Tanu's iraday are all about marrying Asad..Zoya told Tanu "woh iraday khak mei mila de gee".. I am pretty sure that Zoya said this line because at this point Zoya had figured out that nothing happened between Asad and Tanveer and there's no way that she would let her Asad get trapped further into Tanu's plan and get his life ruined by marrying the cat!

Also I think that Zoya in pink and Asad in white isn't just for the promo--it was a clip from the actual shot!

I have also been thinking about Tanu with the doctor scene..Tanu not listening to that important piece of information is gonna create trouble for her..that scene had to have some significance or they wouldn't have showed it..maybe if she tries to trouble Asad later on about the baby..then doctor's words will go against Billi--which she never heard! But most probably Asad wouldn't be involved with the baby and it will just be Imran, Tanu, and Nikhat story!

So glad you are on the same page!! I agree...this SR crap has to be cleared!! You are so right! Zoya is so confident when she walks away from the challenge and billi is super upset!! Zoya ne uski band bhaja di!! 

BTW i can already predict that we will be re-watching the dargah scene over and over!! Can't wait!!!

I am so glad we will get zoya-billi confrontation, mangalpur, and dargah milan soon...and really really positive that we will see asad slapping billi too...great days are coming!!!

I am sure the doctor scene will play a role. I have a feeling Dilshad will get a call or something while billi is busy in Ajmer...and Dilshad will think that Billi is pregnant with perhaps Asad's kid? When AsYa come back they will clear the misunderstanding maybe? Remember Dilshad was closest to the pregnancy report..but at the end of the day you are right..she is going to cause trouble for nikhat and imran...also have you noticed whenever its anything related to the kid...she targets imran...but when its about marriage she targets asad...so the kid will come in play for imran...plus imran has to be exposed and that will only happen through billi..

I was thinking about the orphanage scene too...I really hope Asad and Zoya actually meet. Poor Asad is soo depressed to not know about Zoya's whereabouts...that scene will be super emotional and even sad especially when Asad sees his Zoya like that...we will be in tears..I am sure!

honeyriaz thumbnail

So glad you are on the same page!! I agree...this SR crap has to be cleared!! You are so right! Zoya is so confident when she walks away from the challenge and billi is super upset!! Zoya ne uski band bhaja di!!

BTW i can already predict that we will be re-watching the dargah scene over and over!! Can't wait!!!

I am so glad we will get zoya-billi confrontation, mangalpur, and dargah milan soon...and really really positive that we will see asad slapping billi too...great days are coming!!!

I am sure the doctor scene will play a role. I have a feeling Dilshad will get a call or something while billi is busy in Ajmer...and Dilshad will think that Billi is pregnant with perhaps Asad's kid? When AsYa come back they will clear the misunderstanding maybe? Remember Dilshad was closest to the pregnancy report..but at the end of the day you are right..she is going to cause trouble for nikhat and imran...also have you noticed whenever its anything related to the kid...she targets imran...but when its about marriage she targets asad...so the kid will come in play for imran...plus imran has to be exposed and that will only happen through billi..

I was thinking about the orphanage scene too...I really hope Asad and Zoya actually meet. Poor Asad is soo depressed to not know about Zoya's whereabouts...that scene will be super emotional and even sad especially when Asad sees his Zoya like that...we will be in tears..I am sure!

Woohoo! YAY! 🥳 Finally!!! Mangalpur part 2!!! Now I really don't care how it happens, when it happens, why it happens..I am just SUPER pumped a out Asad saving his Zoya! Omg! Best news ever!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail
IKR!!! Asad saving Zoya!!!! It will be great!! Sher Asad will be back!! And I am sure he will want to find out how it happened!! 

And then Billi ki toh band bhaj jayegi!! Asad will choke her for trying to kill HIS zoya!!
niki_12 thumbnail
Did you guys see the ArYa pic!! These stories are paralleling!! 2 love stories WOHOOO!!!

Ayaan with a beard...does that mean they had their mangalpur moment too??
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

IKR!!! Asad saving Zoya!!!! It will be great!! Sher Asad will be back!! And I am sure he will want to find out how it happened!! 

And then Billi ki toh band bhaj jayegi!! Asad will choke her for trying to kill HIS zoya!!

Sorry, I was gone for so long. I've been really sick since yesterday. Anyway, just saw Oishi's spoiler n can't wait for Mangalpur Pt 2. She mentioned good tracks are coming. What do you think that meant? Good as in positive or good as in interesting twists/performances etc. I really hope its the former. 

What actually interests me is how bca is getting Zoe in a wall? Will she drug her too ðŸ˜† I think Asad will def see or get an idea abt bca coz otherwise how will he know where to look since it is city of forts etc. In Mangalpur, he knew the area where she was buried coz he saw it himself. I think either he'll see her doing it but then if he does, why wouldn't he stop her then n there? It leads me to think that either he will be generally looking for her or bca will again let something slip in front of Asad. Aur kya ho sakta hai?
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Did you guys see the ArYa pic!! These stories are paralleling!! 2 love stories WOHOOO!!!

Its either that or its one of QH's famous dream moments. But I'm wondering why she's wearing sindoor? But if its not a dream, it does look like love is developing finally for ayaan which is gonna be great to see as well as great for AsYa coz then there is no chance for ZoYaan. But that also could not happen if AsYa get married in Ajmer (fingers crossed). 
niki_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Sorry, I was gone for so long. I've been really sick since yesterday. Anyway, just saw Oishi's spoiler n can't wait for Mangalpur Pt 2. She mentioned good tracks are coming. What do you think that meant? Good as in positive or good as in interesting twists/performances etc. I really hope its the former. 

What actually interests me is how bca is getting Zoe in a wall? Will she drug her too ðŸ˜† I think Asad will def see or get an idea abt bca coz otherwise how will he know where to look since it is city of forts etc. In Mangalpur, he knew the area where she was buried coz he saw it himself. I think either he'll see her doing it but then if he does, why wouldn't he stop her then n there? It leads me to think that either he will be generally looking for her or bca will again let something slip in front of Asad. Aur kya ho sakta hai?

No problem Devika!! Feel better!! Yup her post was overflowing with positivity!! So I am super duper happy!!

I have no clue how on earth will she execute this...the only thing i can think of is she will message zoya from asad's phone (after they leave jaipur) to meet her somewhere (perhaps closer to the dargah)...and she will go there somehow and trap zoya...asad will probably see the message on his phone?? and will go there and find zoya...that's the only way i can think of...but i am sure he will catch her this time...i think by the time asad reaches zoya will be unconscious and billi will be finishing up the job...so he catches her, slaps her...saves zoya...she doesn't respond...takes her to the dargah as you said??

even if he does not catch billi...he will want to know how this happened to Zoya no doubt! Oishi said sher lion will be back!! So maybe when Zoya blames billi he will trust zoya...and they will expose her..

how original though!!

as far as arya...i have absolutely no clue...maybe they are forced to get married for some reason and they do a hindu wedding...makes no sense i know...or ayaan is looking at someone else and dreaming of humera...forget it it's not even worth thinking we are probably sooo off...

but all i care about is AsYa!!!!
honeyriaz thumbnail

Hola!

So remember us discussing partial memory loss for Zoya? Well that ain't gonna happen..we know Humeira has some kinda sickness..she has passed out before..so I read a comment about Humeira having amnesia..so if that is the case then I am pretty sure that Zoya wouldn't have any memory problem..I mean..they can't show both the girl having brain problems..

I can totally see Ayaan following Asad's steps..his story has begun! Just like Asad fell in love with Zoya, Ayaan is gonna go hopelessly in love with Humeira..he's gonna find out about her sickness and help her out...

And hey, we got Mizar spoilers..AsYa in white! ;) I waited for this moment since the first Dargah scene--hayeee can't wait!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Its either that or its one of QH's famous dream moments. But I'm wondering why she's wearing sindoor? But if its not a dream, it does look like love is developing finally for ayaan which is gonna be great to see as well as great for AsYa coz then there is no chance for ZoYaan. But that also could not happen if AsYa get married in Ajmer (fingers crossed).

Devika, how are you feeling today?