Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"I just commented on a post and thought I should share with you and @AsadkiDeewani too
I loved how they showed the background of AsYa's screens..both so different!
Asad likes his Zoya smiling..the Zoya he fell in love with..the girl who taught Asad how to smile..
Zoya's wallpaper is what any girl would put..Zoya with her man..a proud moment! They always showed Zoya's longing for belonging..her wallpaper shows how she found someone that she can call "mine"" 

I agree..it was like for Asad, only Zoya is important. As long as she is there in his life, it is enough for him. But for Zoya, it was more like she liked to see how much he loves her n she loves him. She has finally found someone who belongs to her but more importantly who she can belong to. 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Ok, So I was making that video but deleted that scene of bca chking him out. Was way too disgusted by it but yea, it cracked me up too. When I read the written update itself, I was laughing but then seeing it was even funnier although really gross. But its true, Karan was really right, he totally has become the heroine of this show. I cannot wait for him to man up n see our sher back in full form. I have a feeling that is gonna happen only once he sees bca in her true form😊Ek thappad se humara sher waapis aa jayega aur woh billi chali jayegi kam se kam kuch waqt ke liye.

As for the precap, I'll reserve any prediction/hope on that. Not sure whether he actually saw her. Either he does see her n then when he gets out of the car, she's not there anymore so thinks that he imagined her or he didn't see her n just saw the kid but then there is the possibility that he'll see her (so this could be one of the hits n misses). Also, if like you n niki mentioned, I also want Asad to know how much his "betrayal" has broken Zoe but I don't think that'll happen by him seeing her. I think maybe Bi will tell him abt her n how she has been living.

I agree with you that I'm all for rona dhona, eye locks, dreams, and even him shouting at her or vice versa just as long as we get back their scenes n a good chunk of it. I also skipped through the entire episode n just watched the Asad wala portion. Nothing else was worth watching. But like you guys mentioned, if they're showing so much crying n such intense depression, it can only pave the way for some really big happiness n intense reunion between AsYa coz I keep thinking of other previous shows n I've usually seen the opposite happen where everybody's all happy n then kuch bahut bura ho jaata hain n the same happened here where we were all set for a beautiful nikaah aur yeh sab ho gaya. Btw..now I'm really wishing Asad hadn't said that ab kuch bura nahin hoga..koi humare beech nahi aa sakta.. wala dialogue. Whenever somebody says something like that, you know for sure that something bad is gonna happen n he jinxed it.

Also, like niki, even I agree with you, till now we had only seen the calm, shy n romantic side of Asad's love. This is a whole another degree/level of his love where like you mentioned, he has already accepted her as a part of his life n as his life partner. Only the thought that she was lying next to him allowed him to go to sleep. But I didn't put together the whole sequence until you mentioned it, you were so right. He already sees/considers her his wife n that's why he is imagining her in that way - welcoming him, eating with him n sleeping next to him. Uska pyaar toh parwaan chadha hai.

I also think we're def gonna get to see bca trying to kill Zoe n Asad saving her or like somebody mentioned, Mangalpur Pt 2 type situation where she is lying injured n hurt n he is searching frantically n finally finds her. n during this, billi thinks that she has won n tht Zoe is dead. But then, after patch up, AsYa return n then we get to see the slap or maybe if we're lucky we'll get to see 2 slapsπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Sorry, if I mistook who said what, the posts were so long that I lost track. Also, I figured between the three of us, we mostly think alike so its okπŸ˜‰

Tapar wouldn't do for me..I want him to choke her..lol..

Asad has to become a sher soon..he has to be his real self before other major dramas begin..he has to man up before Gaffaur story or anything major story starts!!!

You know..my initial thought process was telling me that Asad might think he is hallucinating again but when I watched the precap again.. it sure looks like he saw Zoya..but you know never..precaps have always been misleading..I don't care if he sees or not, I just want a good episode full of AsYa on Monday..it's a holiday..I am off..I won't the episode to be worth it!

Always in TV shows it happens..ab kuch galat nahin ho ga and bam it happens..but at least we know that Asad is not the type to give into kismet..he has and will always fight his kismet for Zoya! :)

"Uska pyaar toh parwaan chadha hai." Hayee itni pure urdu kab say... πŸ‘

Okay..I know that we all are expecting nikkah in darah at ajmer..but lets just think of this scenario..I just read someone mentioned Zoya possibly having a partial memory loss..if Zoya is gonna fall off the cliff..she has got to be badly hurt right? That comment brought an old article back to my remembrance... I remember once there was an article in which Gul mentioned that AsYa will reunite in ajmer and then separate again..it was way back in the day..don't even remember if it was a reliable source or not..so maybe separation after Ajmer could be the partial memory less like someone predicted where Asad will help Zoya get back her memory..have you watched the movie "The vow"..anyways..so AsYa unite in Ajmer (not marriage)..Tanu gets furious and pushes Zoya off the cliff after accepting all her deeds..Asad witnesses it..saves Zoya..gets her to the hospital and eventually to a hospital in Bhopal and then home..cares for her..tries to trigger her memory..her memory comes back before 200th episode and AsYa get married on the 200th episode..and Tanu comes back after their marriage to disturb Nikhat's life..she needs a father for her child..money..Asad tu pata nahin..so she will try to get Imran back..
Anyways..what do you ladies think about this theory..I don't want this to happen but it's not a bad prediction..right.. πŸ˜›

It would be really funny if Gul goes with a totally different story..I think we all have thought about every possibility even the Ekta kapoor memory loss routine lol..Hopefully one of our predictions come true! But qubool hai can always surprise us!
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Yes! πŸ€— and have I told you how much I love discussing with you? πŸ˜›

Hayee..you bring so much positivity in my life with your qubool hai views..you are always believing the best..so good..I hope this is how you look at life in general..

Even I want Asad to watch Zoya in this condition..I want him to see how much Zoya's happiness and joy was dependent on him alone..I want Asad to break down after watching Zoya that he wouldn't even be able to go speak to her..but at the same time..as crazy as he is about his Zoya, so you think that he would just go away without trying to talk to Zoya? I think that he will break down and try to get in Madrissa and ask about Zoya but maybe Zoya had already told the people there that if anyone asks for me, just don't tell them about me--she wants to stay hidden..that's why she didn't take her phone with her..anyways..so Asad comes home..still assured that Woh Zoya he thee..and then goes to Madrissa again the very next morning and finds that she has left.. I like your idea about the lady there telling Asad about Zoya..how she doesn't go out..doesn't talk to anyone etc..that would a such a sad but good scene...-Monday better be a good AsYa day for us!

Niki, you are so right--they would not ask Amrapali to go on an outdoor shoot just for one scene..they made a mall look like an airport before..if it was just for one scene, they could have shot Tanu Zoya confrontation scene in Mumbai and made it look like Ajmer or Jaipur..so you are totally right about the importance of taking Amrapali there..plus there's no way in hundred years that Tanu Zoya under the same roof even for a day would be justified..so Tanu's story has to come to end in Jaipur or Ajmer.. She will only come back to disturb Asad's life by hurting Nikhat!

Okay, I will watch the Ayaan's scene--Vikrant is actually good..I will still skip Razia Badi Bi crap though..don't care..

AWWW!! πŸ€— I am glad we started discussing together...i try to be positive :) But i have my bad days too...

I think your prediction is right. What Zoya has become is because of her undying love for Asad and he needs to see it. I really think Asad will see her condition but may not be able to meet her and like you said she will leave before he comes back. I think this is why he is all crazy in Ajmer looking for her...he will be more affected after he sees Zoya like that. This will be the trigger for him to get her back. Monday better be good! I am tired of vamps galore. Did you see today's SBS? When KSG said how he was crying because Zoya won't be in his life, now that could be because of the earlier confronatations ...or the blue top confrontation and then we may see the billi zoya one and like you said she will call him back or something like that...and then before Zoya can tell Asad everything, billi tries to kill her..

Exactly, amarpalli has gone for a reason. it makes no sense just for one confrontation. I agree her end will be there! And after Asad saves Zoya/slaps billi...they will be returning back home but someone will tell them to go to the dargah...and we will see the best confession/marriage scene there...it will be beautiful...i agree zoya billi under the same roof makes no sense...she will come back and cause problems with nikhat..

did you see the press conference...gul acknowledges the asya love story! And i think this was in ajmer and amarpalli is not there...so she definitely did not come to ajmer that means her scenes were over in jaipur itself..

Yup I like Vikrant and i love him and humera! they make a cute couple! 
niki_12 thumbnail

"I just commented on a post and thought I should share with you and @AsadkiDeewani too
I loved how they showed the background of AsYa's screens..both so different!
Asad likes his Zoya smiling..the Zoya he fell in love with..the girl who taught Asad how to smile..
Zoya's wallpaper is what any girl would put..Zoya with her man..a proud moment! They always showed Zoya's longing for belonging..her wallpaper shows how she found someone that she can call "mine"" 

I agree..it was like for Asad, only Zoya is important. As long as she is there in his life, it is enough for him. But for Zoya, it was more like she liked to see how much he loves her n she loves him. She has finally found someone who belongs to her but more importantly who she can belong to. 

I agree I loved the scene too. Asad has Zoya as his wall paper!! We have really come a long way!! I love it!!

I agree with you guys, for Asad he just needs Zoya! BAS! For Zoya-she wants love! She puts herself with Asad! And for Zoya, Asad is attached to her. He is her's and only her's.

I loved the way he was looking at their pictures! how cute is that!
niki_12 thumbnail

Tapar wouldn't do for me..I want him to choke her..lol..

Asad has to become a sher soon..he has to be his real self before other major dramas begin..he has to man up before Gaffaur story or anything major story starts!!!

You know..my initial thought process was telling me that Asad might think he is hallucinating again but when I watched the precap again.. it sure looks like he saw Zoya..but you know never..precaps have always been misleading..I don't care if he sees or not, I just want a good episode full of AsYa on Monday..it's a holiday..I am off..I won't the episode to be worth it!

Always in TV shows it happens..ab kuch galat nahin ho ga and bam it happens..but at least we know that Asad is not the type to give into kismet..he has and will always fight his kismet for Zoya! :)

"Uska pyaar toh parwaan chadha hai." Hayee itni pure urdu kab say... πŸ‘

Okay..I know that we all are expecting nikkah in darah at ajmer..but lets just think of this scenario..I just read someone mentioned Zoya possibly having a partial memory loss..if Zoya is gonna fall off the cliff..she has got to be badly hurt right? That comment brought an old article back to my remembrance... I remember once there was an article in which Gul mentioned that AsYa will reunite in ajmer and then separate again..it was way back in the day..don't even remember if it was a reliable source or not..so maybe separation after Ajmer could be the partial memory less like someone predicted where Asad will help Zoya get back her memory..have you watched the movie "The vow"..anyways..so AsYa unite in Ajmer (not marriage)..Tanu gets furious and pushes Zoya off the cliff after accepting all her deeds..Asad witnesses it..saves Zoya..gets her to the hospital and eventually to a hospital in Bhopal and then home..cares for her..tries to trigger her memory..her memory comes back before 200th episode and AsYa get married on the 200th episode..and Tanu comes back after their marriage to disturb Nikhat's life..she needs a father for her child..money..Asad tu pata nahin..so she will try to get Imran back..
Anyways..what do you ladies think about this theory..I don't want this to happen but it's not a bad prediction..right.. πŸ˜›

It would be really funny if Gul goes with a totally different story..I think we all have thought about every possibility even the Ekta kapoor memory loss routine lol..Hopefully one of our predictions come true! But qubool hai can always surprise us!

Devika-I agree the episode was a waste. Only Asad scene was good. That billi needs to be choked!!

I agree the precap can be misleading but Zoya was carrying the child-so Asad will really think he is imagining Zoya with the child. I hope this time his brain turns on. I agree with both of you that we need to lion in Asad back and that also NOW!

I also feel that once they unite-Asad will be more romantic. He will initiate more. Imagine Zoya staying at his six packs and him smirking!! Gul-PLEASE LISTEN!

The kismet dialogue did jinx but it also gave hope that Asad will fight and won't let kismat come in between. So staying optimistic :D

Mangalpur Part 2 is happening. I read the memory loss theory. It's possible that Zoya is hurt and Asad is caring for her. But if the dargah scenes are later and they confess their love there as per TOI then she can't lose her memory. Also, during the last Mangalpur she was barely hurt. I am sure we will get a hug after this Mangalpur and an awesome one!! But even if they go down the memory loss route-i am okay with it. Asad will try all over again to make Zoya fall in love with him. It will be beautiful and then nikah on 200th episode seems likely. All i want is something positive now! And of course Billi out of AsYa's life.

But she will come back for Imran i am sure! 
niki_12 thumbnail
Okay Girls-what an amazing promo!! And you know I NEED to discuss this with you guys!!

So Asad confessed-which means he wants Zoya back!! Which means no Billi drama otherwise he would never ever confess. Zoya is playing hard to get. She is still upset. Asad broke her trust. So I am sure Billi blurts something out during their confrontation. Zoya goes after Asad to stop him but Billi tries to kill her-Mangalpur Part 2. Asad slaps billi kicks her out. They go to the Dargah for blessings...EPIC confession there!! And they reconcile...they probably come back married too!!! OMG sooo excited!!! It will be great!! There is no way Gul is going to mock a holy place by not uniting them!!! 

WOWOWOWOW!!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Okay Girls-what an amazing promo!! And you know I NEED to discuss this with you guys!!

So Asad confessed-which means he wants Zoya back!! Which means no Billi drama otherwise he would never ever confess. Zoya is playing hard to get. She is still upset. Asad broke her trust. So I am sure Billi blurts something out during their confrontation. Zoya goes after Asad to stop him but Billi tries to kill her-Mangalpur Part 2. Asad slaps billi kicks her out. They go to the Dargah for blessings...EPIC confession there!! And they reconcile...they probably come back married too!!! OMG sooo excited!!! It will be great!! There is no way Gul is going to mock a holy place by not uniting them!!! 

WOWOWOWOW!!

Before I talk abt the promo, I just wanted to say this point that had come to mind when I was re-watching AsYa scenes. 

I know its not related to Ajmer but I was thinking abt how Asad still (technically) seems to trust bca but then I realized when its hard for us to imagine a woman doing such despicable things, how in the world could Asad ever figure or think that a woman, let alone his childhood friend, could do such a thing? I mean, all things aside, Zoe never told him the extent of bca's crimes n how sick she truly is. She told little bits here n there n exposed certain lies but never once said what her intentions were or something like that. I think if she had, maybe he could've put things together at least eventually or be more suspicious. 

So I was doing my 10 min chk into IF n what do I see, there's a new promo n that too Ajmer Special. I had the biggest smile even before I saw the video. Once I saw it, I fell in love with Ajmer n AsYa all over again. 

I agree with you that Asad would never have confessed n more importantly held her hand if he was already committed to bca (don't even feel like calling her billi any more - insult to cats n I'm not even that fond of cats). Yea, she said that he was too late in his confession n so obviously it doesn't work there. But from the SBS of the confrontation track, it def looked like Zoe was challenging bca n if she didn't know anything, then she wouldn't have coz she could've done that while still in Mumbai. She wouldn't have left if she had any intention of exposing her even if its just for the family n not for Asad. Like you said, bca def blurts something out which might make Zoe suspicious n then maybe she'll give Asad another shot n ask him to explain everything that night which will help her piece together the puzzle. Don't know whether this will happen before or after cliff scene. For me, it doesn't really matter as long as it happens. I think the Dargah scene was meant to show that where their story started, now they will start a new beginning once again in the same place. So beautiful n heart felt confession will happen there. I really hope they get married there so that if/when bca comes back, she has no other choice but to come via Imran. Then, even if the trouble is for Nikhat, it wouldn't affect AsYa's relationship. 

I agree no way does Gul make such a holy place tainted by not uniting AsYa. Also, (I may be wrong or biased or whatever) she is a muslim, so you gotta figure that it obviously has so much more meaning to her coz she would understand its true worth n since she's the one who wanted ppl to understand the true essence of Islam. 

Ok, that's my thoughts. I cannot wait to see them n their interactions in Ajmer. Its gonna be freaking awesome. When is Monday gonna come???

P.S. So while watching the precap, it occurred to me that since Asad seems like he is still working, it could be that he goes to Ajmer or a place close by for something related to work n then decides to go to Ajmer to purge sins or get inner peace or something like that. That is if its not Dilshad who tells him to go there after she n Najma see how distraught n broken he is. 

honeyriaz thumbnail

Before I talk abt the promo, I just wanted to say this point that had come to mind when I was re-watching AsYa scenes.

I know its not related to Ajmer but I was thinking abt how Asad still (technically) seems to trust bca but then I realized when its hard for us to imagine a woman doing such despicable things, how in the world could Asad ever figure or think that a woman, let alone his childhood friend, could do such a thing? I mean, all things aside, Zoe never told him the extent of bca's crimes n how sick she truly is. She told little bits here n there n exposed certain lies but never once said what her intentions were or something like that. I think if she had, maybe he could've put things together at least eventually or be more suspicious.

So I was doing my 10 min chk into IF n what do I see, there's a new promo n that too Ajmer Special. I had the biggest smile even before I saw the video. Once I saw it, I fell in love with Ajmer n AsYa all over again.

I agree with you that Asad would never have confessed n more importantly held her hand if he was already committed to bca (don't even feel like calling her billi any more - insult to cats n I'm not even that fond of cats). Yea, she said that he was too late in his confession n so obviously it doesn't work there. But from the SBS of the confrontation track, it def looked like Zoe was challenging bca n if she didn't know anything, then she wouldn't have coz she could've done that while still in Mumbai. She wouldn't have left if she had any intention of exposing her even if its just for the family n not for Asad. Like you said, bca def blurts something out which might make Zoe suspicious n then maybe she'll give Asad another shot n ask him to explain everything that night which will help her piece together the puzzle. Don't know whether this will happen before or after cliff scene. For me, it doesn't really matter as long as it happens. I think the Dargah scene was meant to show that where their story started, now they will start a new beginning once again in the same place. So beautiful n heart felt confession will happen there. I really hope they get married there so that if/when bca comes back, she has no other choice but to come via Imran. Then, even if the trouble is for Nikhat, it wouldn't affect AsYa's relationship.

I agree no way does Gul make such a holy place tainted by not uniting AsYa. Also, (I may be wrong or biased or whatever) she is a muslim, so you gotta figure that it obviously has so much more meaning to her coz she would understand its true worth n since she's the one who wanted ppl to understand the true essence of Islam.

Ok, that's my thoughts. I cannot wait to see them n their interactions in Ajmer. Its gonna be freaking awesome. When is Monday gonna come???

P.S. So while watching the precap, it occurred to me that since Asad seems like he is still working, it could be that he goes to Ajmer or a place close by for something related to work n then decides to go to Ajmer to purge sins or get inner peace or something like that. That is if its not Dilshad who tells him to go there after she n Najma see how distraught n broken he is.

Oh my josh ladies..I am smiling like crazy..it's weird..I mean I am still smiling.. Still have goosebumps.. My hands and feet are getting cold.. That's not right..we are ridiculously super connected to this show..it's insane..lol..I have never had this kinda connection with a show before.. Never ever in my entire life..

Agree with you, Devika! Maybe Zoya also didn't expect Tanu's threats to actually come to pass..everything is pure to the one who's heart is pure..Zoya did know of her intentions but Zoya probably thought that Tanu just want to scare her off + she was super confident about Asad. Also, probably Zoya was too embarrassed to even talk about that stuff with Asad..I mean..how could she have told Asad that his best friend challenged her that she's gonna have suhagraat with him..and you are right about Asad..totally makes sense..Asad knows that Tanu has lied..but how could he even imagine that Tanu would actually drug him and stage a bed scene..that's way out there..so I can understand Asad's side too!

The Mizar scene in the precap was not a new scene..it was the clip from the first Mizar scene--symbolizing the new beginnings..how far they have come since the first scene..but I am pretty sure that we will get a new Dargah scene too--they probably are still working on the sets..to make it look like Ajmer!

Niki, totally agree with you..Asad would not have confessed to Zoya if he was planning to marry Tanu..just imagine this, "Hey Zoya, I love you but guess what, I am getting married to Tanu because remember the time that you caught us sleeping together..so yea, she's carrying my child..but I still love you." πŸ˜† that would be so dumb..ain't gonna happen!

The precap was very positive actually..it did have Asad breaking down and Zoya saying, "ap nay bohat deir kur dee!" But it ends with "God can unite them"..so it all comes back to "divine intervention" and that's what Qubool Hai is all about! AsYa's love story is divine--evil separated them-but God will bring them back together! :)

As far as Mangalpur part 2 is concerned, promo didn't indicate it at all--Remember the holi promo? AsYa's love was shown but Razia's plan was also shown! Also, nikkah promo..Asad was reluctant to say "Qubool Hai" symbolizing that he will be the reason if nikkah doesn't happen! This promo didn't show anything like that...
But again, there is no point in taking Amrapali all the way to Rajasthan if she was only going for the confrontation scene..they could have shot the one scene in Mumbai..so she has got to have an important part in the whole track too though a short one!

So Asad comes to Ajmer/Jaipur--whatever brings him there..(Devika, I do like your idea about Asad on a business trip)..he sees Zoya..lots of hits and misses..finally they meet..he confesses..Zoya rejects..Tanu Zoya confrontation..Tanu blurts out just like Razia did..Zoya challenges Tanu..After the challenge, before Zoya can speak to Asad, Tanu tries to kill her but Tanu doesn't succeed..Asad saves Zoya..Zoya doesn't get hurt..Tanu hears from Asad..all truth revealed..Tanu runs away..AsYa go to Ajmer and reunite officially in the presence of God and maybe even get married!

Again.. looking at the promo, no sign of Tanu is shown..so maybe after the confrontation, Tanu has to leave right away for some reason..or she's forced to leave the place somehow..maybe Gul wouldn't wanna show any killing/negative aspect at Ajmer? Anyways..Billi leaves..AsYa reunite and come home married..Tanu gets furious and tries to kill Zoya in Bhopal and gets caught..My whole point is that Zoya has to be well physically for the Dargah scene/reunion/wedding and all that good stuff...BUT the same issue here again..Amrapali on an outdoor shoot just for a small scene doesn't add up... There's definitely more to the story that no one knows about!

Third scenario, Zoya Tanu confrontation..before Tanu could think of anything, AsYs reunite or get married..Tanu furious..and while they are still at Ajmer after all the good stuff--reunion, nikkah etc, Tanu hurts Zoya and gets caught by Asad and we get Mangalpur part 2.

Whatever happens..I am just SUPER pumped about the Ajmer track!!! Promo looks very promising! I am pretty sure that it won't be disappointing like Mahasangam (it sucked).

Oishi mentioned giving us a spoiler this weekend..looking forward to it! :)

Going back to watch the promo again...can't wait to watch the promo with good quality!
niki_12 thumbnail

Oh my josh ladies..I am smiling like crazy..it's weird..I mean I am still smiling.. Still have goosebumps.. My hands and feet are getting cold.. That's not right..we are ridiculously super connected to this show..it's insane..lol..I have never had this kinda connection with a show before.. Never ever in my entire life..

Agree with you, Devika! Maybe Zoya also didn't expect Tanu's threats to actually come to pass..everything is pure to the one who's heart is pure..Zoya did know of her intentions but Zoya probably thought that Tanu just want to scare her off + she was super confident about Asad. Also, probably Zoya was too embarrassed to even talk about that stuff with Asad..I mean..how could she have told Asad that his best friend challenged her that she's gonna have suhagraat with him..and you are right about Asad..totally makes sense..Asad knows that Tanu has lied..but how could he even imagine that Tanu would actually drug him and stage a bed scene..that's way out there..so I can understand Asad's side too!

The Mizar scene in the precap was not a new scene..it was the clip from the first Mizar scene--symbolizing the new beginnings..how far they have come since the first scene..but I am pretty sure that we will get a new Dargah scene too--they probably are still working on the sets..to make it look like Ajmer!

Niki, totally agree with you..Asad would not have confessed to Zoya if he was planning to marry Tanu..just imagine this, "Hey Zoya, I love you but guess what, I am getting married to Tanu because remember the time that you caught us sleeping together..so yea, she's carrying my child..but I still love you." πŸ˜† that would be so dumb..ain't gonna happen!

The precap was very positive actually..it did have Asad breaking down and Zoya saying, "ap nay bohat deir kur dee!" But it ends with "God can unite them"..so it all comes back to "divine intervention" and that's what Qubool Hai is all about! AsYa's love story is divine--evil separated them-but God will bring them back together! :)

As far as Mangalpur part 2 is concerned, promo didn't indicate it at all--Remember the holi promo? AsYa's love was shown but Razia's plan was also shown! Also, nikkah promo..Asad was reluctant to say "Qubool Hai" symbolizing that he will be the reason if nikkah doesn't happen! This promo didn't show anything like that...
But again, there is no point in taking Amrapali all the way to Rajasthan if she was only going for the confrontation scene..they could have shot the one scene in Mumbai..so she has got to have an important part in the whole track too though a short one!

So Asad comes to Ajmer/Jaipur--whatever brings him there..(Devika, I do like your idea about Asad on a business trip)..he sees Zoya..lots of hits and misses..finally they meet..he confesses..Zoya rejects..Tanu Zoya confrontation..Tanu blurts out just like Razia did..Zoya challenges Tanu..After the challenge, before Zoya can speak to Asad, Tanu tries to kill her but Tanu doesn't succeed..Asad saves Zoya..Zoya doesn't get hurt..Tanu hears from Asad..all truth revealed..Tanu runs away..AsYa go to Ajmer and reunite officially in the presence of God and maybe even get married!

Again.. looking at the promo, no sign of Tanu is shown..so maybe after the confrontation, Tanu has to leave right away for some reason..or she's forced to leave the place somehow..maybe Gul wouldn't wanna show any killing/negative aspect at Ajmer? Anyways..Billi leaves..AsYa reunite and come home married..Tanu gets furious and tries to kill Zoya in Bhopal and gets caught..My whole point is that Zoya has to be well physically for the Dargah scene/reunion/wedding and all that good stuff...BUT the same issue here again..Amrapali on an outdoor shoot just for a small scene doesn't add up... There's definitely more to the story that no one knows about!

Third scenario, Zoya Tanu confrontation..before Tanu could think of anything, AsYs reunite or get married..Tanu furious..and while they are still at Ajmer after all the good stuff--reunion, nikkah etc, Tanu hurts Zoya and gets caught by Asad and we get Mangalpur part 2.

Whatever happens..I am just SUPER pumped about the Ajmer track!!! Promo looks very promising! I am pretty sure that it won't be disappointing like Mahasangam (it sucked).

Oishi mentioned giving us a spoiler this weekend..looking forward to it! :)

Going back to watch the promo again...can't wait to watch the promo with good quality!

I agree Devika! Its far fetched for people to say Asad is an idiot and what not. Yes I agree he needs to do thinking but for him to think BCA would go this far...is a little too much. But he still needs to think...just a little at least. Also, Zoya was in her happiest phase of life and Billi never said she would frame Asad so Zoya still thinks Asad cheated on her-so she needs to use her brain too. But perhaps all the times she saw them hugging is disturbing her. 

Exactly there is no way this marriage/pregnancy nonsense happened because otherwise Asad would never confess. It makes no sense. 

Zoya is still upset that Asad "cheated" on her. She left the Ayesha bi taveez because Asad broke her trust. So after the confrontation with billi she will be assured nothing happened. Billi definitely blurted. 

Devika-you are right! Gul is Muslim and she would probably have a lot of respect for the place. I don't see her letting evil win there at all. It is absolutely crazy. Plus the promo clearly shows that God will unite them. I am sure the Dargah will be the final place where they will unite/get married. 

Yup I agree the promo did not show Mangalpur Part 2...but i did see cliffs and stuff in the background. They know people are super duper pissed with Billi and if they show Billi in the "divine" promo not only will it ruin the charm but it may turn off viewers. Like I said, Amarpalli wouldn't be taken if she had only one scene. Plus, I really doubt they let every scene leak in the form of either segments/spoilers/media/fans. I mean something unseen has to be shown too right? Otherwise we know about all the Ajmer scenes. I am sure something is concealed. 

I don't see Billi and Zoya under the same roof. Plus, Asad needs to find out about Billi now. Its high time the poor guy has suffered enough because of her. So I am hopefull she will get exposed. If not in Ajmer, as you mentioned, then when they come back united(possibly married-like I have said before-maybe Zoya says let's get married-she is the impulsive one-and she will want to ruin billi's plans). They come back and billi is furious. So she tries to kill Zoya (according to Mishti's spoiler) and gets caught by Asad. This could possibly happen during their 2nd nikah in front of family. Remember the wedding planner fire scenario? But again Amarpalli going only for one scene, the TKF spoiler picture, and Zoya billi in the same house does not make sense.

The promo is amazing! The fact that they said "God will unite them" is quite positive and gives me a LOT of hope!

Bring on Ajmer-I AM READY!!!

P.S.-I hope they play the Kalma song during the dargah scene. It will be divine!!! 

honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

I agree Devika! Its far fetched for people to say Asad is an idiot and what not. Yes I agree he needs to do thinking but for him to think BCA would go this far...is a little too much. But he still needs to think...just a little at least. Also, Zoya was in her happiest phase of life and Billi never said she would frame Asad so Zoya still thinks Asad cheated on her-so she needs to use her brain too. But perhaps all the times she saw them hugging is disturbing her.

Exactly there is no way this marriage/pregnancy nonsense happened because otherwise Asad would never confess. It makes no sense.

Zoya is still upset that Asad "cheated" on her. She left the Ayesha bi taveez because Asad broke her trust. So after the confrontation with billi she will be assured nothing happened. Billi definitely blurted.

Devika-you are right! Gul is Muslim and she would probably have a lot of respect for the place. I don't see her letting evil win there at all. It is absolutely crazy. Plus the promo clearly shows that God will unite them. I am sure the Dargah will be the final place where they will unite/get married.

Yup I agree the promo did not show Mangalpur Part 2...but i did see cliffs and stuff in the background. They know people are super duper pissed with Billi and if they show Billi in the "divine" promo not only will it ruin the charm but it may turn off viewers. Like I said, Amarpalli wouldn't be taken if she had only one scene. Plus, I really doubt they let every scene leak in the form of either segments/spoilers/media/fans. I mean something unseen has to be shown too right? Otherwise we know about all the Ajmer scenes. I am sure something is concealed.

I don't see Billi and Zoya under the same roof. Plus, Asad needs to find out about Billi now. Its high time the poor guy has suffered enough because of her. So I am hopefull she will get exposed. If not in Ajmer, as you mentioned, then when they come back united(possibly married-like I have said before-maybe Zoya says let's get married-she is the impulsive one-and she will want to ruin billi's plans). They come back and billi is furious. So she tries to kill Zoya (according to Mishti's spoiler) and gets caught by Asad. This could possibly happen during their 2nd nikah in front of family. Remember the wedding planner fire scenario? But again Amarpalli going only for one scene, the TKF spoiler picture, and Zoya billi in the same house does not make sense.

The promo is amazing! The fact that they said "God will unite them" is quite positive and gives me a LOT of hope!

Bring on Ajmer-I AM READY!!!

P.S.-I hope they play the Kalma song during the dargah scene. It will be divine!!!

Did you hear about the new tagline? It's kinda funny actually..