Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niki_12

I don't think we know where the Ashram is yet...it may be in Ajmer and then what you are saying makes sense. But I do think Dilshad will push him and Najma may play a role too. Remember during the airport engagement right before that we had all those dream sequences of tu jahan mein wahan...and then asad changed destiny by lying about the coin toss...now the same will happen but more extreme because now asad knows they love each other...again some dream sequences and then asad will change destiny and bring her back...i just am seeing so many parallels between the engagement track and this track. Let's just hope it ends up in a nikah!

I think it will be Zoya who will tell him that and make him think. But he will find out about BCA before that but not about the incident. Zoya comes in there and she will not only tell him that nothing happened but will also help him get back to normal. I want the Sher Asad back! Haha...it would be...but in Asad's case just a little thinking would do the trick! BCA's story has soo many gaps.

And by the way, I did notice the happy face of Asad when he saw the iPad..KSG is too good..he can change from one expression to another so beautifully..makes it look so natural..Asad got happy and when he saw Najma, he became sad again!

Niki, Asad has always been somewhat late to react in certain situations-even yesterday he was late to react--we expected him to go nuts but he didn't! In Mangalpur, Asad walked away with mamu and his goons and then came back again "mein Zoya ko aisay marnay nahin doon ga"--when Mr. Dhurinder was taking Zoya from the house, Asad didn't say anything until they had almost reached the door..and finally he said "meri or miss Farooqui ki sagai honay wali hai" and even during the holi scene when Ayaan and Asad were running after Zoya..Asad stops for a moment and then reaches Zoya faster than Ayaan. Even the airport scene, he always knew that he couldn't live without Zoya but he was late to react..Dilshad had to speak up and tell him to do what he already wanted to do..

I can totally see Dilshad encouraging Asad to get Zoya back--see, she knows how Asad feels for Zoya..she's the one who actually gave him confidence to accept that he's in love..Dilshad knows that Asad wouldn't hurt Zoya on purpose and that's why she's hating on Tanu because she knows that Asad wouldn't have done anything if Tanu hadn't seduced him!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Asad is obviously missing his Zoya but what's breaking Asad more is the fact that Zoya is hurt...he's more hurt because he knows that Zoya is in pain, wherever she is! he is tormented because he knows that he is the reason for Zoya's suffering! He is in distress because he knows that he broke Zoya's hurt!

I don't think that Asad is gonna find any clues of his innocence because if he had any proof of his innocence then Zoya wouldn't have walked away from him in Amer fort..I agree with Devika..Asad knows that he cant live without Zoya..he has been searching for her..he even got the police involved..so the moment he's gonna know that she's in Ajmer..he is just gonna run to see her..he knows that he can't exist without her..she is like a drug to him (I stole this line from twilight, lol.. but it totally goes with Asad).
Some people are complaining about the dream sequences..but I am actually liking this..I like the fact that we are shown Asad's condition..him running after Zoya without any proof of innocence could only make sense this way...He's imagining her everywhere..he wants her close to him..he wants her in his arms..the guy has gone crazy..he needs Zoya to start functioning again! She's his only hope!
He badly wants to apologize too..he went in Zoya's room against his mom's will just to apologize..so this could also be the reason for him to go to Ajmer + I think that he's just gonna get desperate to tell Zoya that he loves her..those words that never came out of his mouth, he's gonna be dying to say them now..and that's why he confesses when he sees her in the Fort. Karan said in SBS that Zoya always wanted to hear those words but Asad couldn't say and now that he wants to say and he did confess, Zoya doesn't wanna hear anything!

Oh gosh..I really hope they don't show us any leap..and honestly..with Billi's pregnancy, they can't show us a leap...I really doubt any leap happening..Asad would die, lol! It has only been a day and Asad has already lost it..there's no way that Asad would survive even a week without Zoya..the whole point of the dream sequences is to show us that Zoya is Asad's lifeline..how can he live without her even a month? Leap won't happen!!!

Devika, I think that Asad sees Zoya in the fort and he runs to catch her so he could talk to her..so I think that running scene comes first and then they talk!

I agree with Niki, Asad will imagine Zoya..and maybe Zoya will say something or actually she may not reply to him..so both things could happen and Asad will come back to reality! I have a feeling that bed scene/dining table scene would be like the hug scene..at least that's what I want..I don't want a song sequence!

Zoya saying "mein tumharay iraday khak mein mila doon gee" is a good sign..Tanu's iraday are to get Asad. I am pretty sure that Tanu did blurt out something and that's when Zoya tells her that she's gonna destroy her plans..

I am sooo sure that we are gonna get a hug when they reconcile..maybe even a kiss on the forehead or the cheek..this is gonna be their first official romantic moment..it's gotta be different than their normal mitwa moments! And they both will confess again..actual happy one! Zoya's first confession was in anger--Asad's first confession will be in pain when he talks to Zoya for the first time--So I am hoping that we get an actual good happy wala confession..where they both share their hearts, hug and kiss!

I agree, Zoya wouldn't spoil the happy moment by telling Asad about Tanu's reality..she might plan on telling Asad about Tanu after their reconciliation but Tanu will try to hurt Zoya..and that's when Asad will find out about Tanu..

I was thinking the exact same thing..maybe Zoya will tell Asad "lets get married" (since Zoya knows Tanu's intentions + thats how Zoya tanu kay iraday khak mein milayee gee...Zoya would not want anyone to come between them anymore..so she could very possibly be the one to suggest sudden nikkah!

Qubool Hai is doing so good..okay..don't hate me but Qubool Hai got much better only after the most despised bed scene..the story took a whole new turn..

Awww, I love us! :) it's always fun talking to you two!

Haha..ditto J

So, yea, I completely agree tht more than him hurting for himself, he is hurting for Zoya. He is hurting coz he knows tht he has broken Zoya's trust n love n has also broken her spirit. I think till now, we never got to truly see the extent of Zoya's love so it only makes sense tht we see it now wen Asad is broken up n to increase the whole guilt factor. Till now, we had mostly seen her trust n then we'd see in glimpses her love but now we get to see it in its true n pure form. N this is wts killing Asad the most. I don't think he realized the extent of her love n trust on him. Also, I thought I'd mention tht I think the ipad scene where she is telling him (in the flashback scene) tht he can never guess the password n then tells him jahapanaah 6-packs was actually shot after the Ajmer coz Asad still has his sexy stubble.

I also agree with you regarding the dream sequences. Till now, we've only seen the nice n rosy side of their love, we haven't seen it in its fullest n purest form. I really like tht thru these dream sequence we get to see Asad's intense love for Zoe. So while you took twilight's like, I'd like to use DMG's lines here coz I think its apt,

"Ishq mein deewangi ki hadh se guzar jaaoon

Tere pyaar mein aaj main jee kar, mar jaaoon.

Ishq mein jalte hain hum..raat din,

Haye yeh mera dil na mane, tere bin tere bin.."

Yea, now tht I think abt it, I also agree tht Zoe will say something bt I don't think it'll be like the hug. What I mean is I think they'll show her in her original bubbly form like saying some kind of shayari while eating the pizza n then something sweet for the bed scene. At least, thts wt im hoping..coz it is showing how he's seeing n imagining her everywhere so thts the only thing tht makes sense. N I also don't really want a song sequence.

Ooo…I like your idea for the reconciliation. They're def gonna hug but love the kiss prediction. I think we'll get a forehead kiss n hope for a cheek kiss as well. I also agree tht there should be n I think there will be a difference in the romantic mitwa moment coz it will be love after facing so many actual hardships/trials so it'll be more intense n passionate. No more polite or soft mitwa moments. Here, love will be done without any regard for the rest of the world. Sab kuch bhool kar pyar karenge. They're def gonna have a happy wala confession – I really hope they do.

I also would like it if Zoe says nikaah wahi par kar lete hai. In uttaran, a similar sort of situation happened where Veer n Iccha were supposed to get married but he gets married to villain instead (different circumstances) but then later on, somehow, it ends up tht they become single again n fall in love all over again. For some reason, she's in an ashram n he follows her there n then he says tht they shud get married then n there so tht nothing can come in between them. I'd like something like that to happen so tht there is no chance of any 3rd person coming in between them.

I'm also liking this particular phase of QH. Hated last weeks, Thursday epi but it was needed so tht we cud get to this point so now, Im ok with it. Loving the track now J

honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Haha..ditto J

So, yea, I completely agree
tht more than him hurting for himself, he is hurting for Zoya. He is hurting
coz he knows tht he has broken Zoya's trust n love n has also broken her
spirit. I think till now, we never got to truly see the extent of Zoya's love
so it only makes sense tht we see it now wen Asad is broken up n to increase
the whole guilt factor. Till now, we had mostly seen her trust n then we'd see
in glimpses her love but now we get to see it in its true n pure form. N this
is wts killing Asad the most. I don't think he realized the extent of her love
n trust on him. Also, I thought I'd mention tht I think the ipad scene where
she is telling him (in the flashback scene) tht he can never guess the password
n then tells him jahapanaah 6-packs was actually shot after the Ajmer coz Asad
still has his sexy stubble.

I also agree with you
regarding the dream sequences. Till now, we've only seen the nice n rosy side
of their love, we haven't seen it in its fullest n purest form. I really like
tht thru these dream sequence we get to see Asad's intense love for Zoe. So
while you took twilight's like, I'd like to use DMG's lines here coz I think
its apt,

"Ishq mein deewangi ki hadh se guzar jaaoon

Tere pyaar
mein aaj main jee kar, mar jaaoon.

Ishq mein jalte hain hum..raat din,

Haye yeh mera dil na mane, tere bin tere bin.."

Yea, now tht I think abt it, I also agree tht Zoe
will say something bt I don't think it'll be like the hug. What I mean is I
think they'll show her in her original bubbly form like saying some kind of
shayari while eating the pizza n then something sweet for the bed scene. At
least, thts wt im hoping..coz it is showing how he's seeing n imagining her
everywhere so thts the only thing tht makes sense. N I also don't really want a
song sequence.

Ooo…I like your idea for the reconciliation. They're
def gonna hug but love the kiss prediction. I think we'll get a forehead kiss n
hope for a cheek kiss as well. I also agree tht there should be n I think there
will be a difference in the romantic mitwa moment coz it will be love after
facing so many actual hardships/trials so it'll be more intense n passionate.
No more polite or soft mitwa moments. Here, love will be done without any
regard for the rest of the world. Sab kuch bhool kar pyar karenge. They're def
gonna have a happy wala confession – I really hope they do.

I also would like it if Zoe says nikaah wahi par
kar lete hai. In uttaran, a similar sort of situation happened where Veer n
Iccha were supposed to get married but he gets married to villain instead
(different circumstances) but then later on, somehow, it ends up tht they
become single again n fall in love all over again. For some reason, she's in an
ashram n he follows her there n then he says tht they shud get married then n
there so tht nothing can come in between them. I'd like something like that to
happen so tht there is no chance of any 3rd person coming in between
them.

I'm also
liking this particular phase of QH. Hated last weeks, Thursday epi but it was
needed so tht we cud get to this point so now, Im ok with it. Loving the track
now J

<p></p>

Long reply later..dont wanna forget again..I keep forgetting to mention it but when Asad talked about imtehaan, I remembered DMG song too "Ishq leta hai kaisay imtehaan" and I actually thought about you lol..I was like Devika must have had DMG flashback hearing this line coming outta KSG's mouth!
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great observation about Asad being slow! You are absolutely right! And when he receives that push from Dilshad, there will be nothing stopping him! I agree that this phase is showing Asad Zoya's intense love for him which is so pure and innocent and that her whole life surrounds around him.

I agree Mitwa's will be different but I can still see Gul returning the spark and innocence. I would love to see awkward bedroom scenes. Them sharing a bathroom and basically learning to live together. Zoya will help Asad get through whatever happened and the royal backstab he received from that ***** while Asad will show Zoya the new level of his love and respect for her!

Can't wait! 
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail

Great observation about Asad being slow! You are absolutely right! And when he receives that push from Dilshad, there will be nothing stopping him! I agree that this phase is showing Asad Zoya's intense love for him which is so pure and innocent and that her whole life surrounds around him.

I agree Mitwa's will be different but I can still see Gul returning the spark and innocence. I would love to see awkward bedroom scenes. Them sharing a bathroom and basically learning to live together. Zoya will help Asad get through whatever happened and the royal backstab he received from that ***** while Asad will show Zoya the new level of his love and respect for her!

Can't wait! 

Yea, I also agree while it'll be different n passionate, there will still be a purity n innocence abt the love. Yea, a lot of ppl were saying tht if they do get married then the story wud be ending or getting spoilt but then I said tht there is so much scope left to explore. First of all, I would really like them calling each other Zoya n Asad all the time not on n off. Secondly, like u said, I also thought tht we'd get some really cute nok-jhok type moments when they're learning to live with each other n adapting to each other's lifestyles. Of course, there's the whole Zoya's dad track tht needs to come to the forefront n we still hv to see where Ayaan n Humera stand. So there is a lot to explore n a lot more to go. I am really gonna enjoy watching Asad's new approach n way of treating Zoya after this entire phase. Its gonna be beautiful n touching ðŸ˜Š
niki_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Yea, I also agree while it'll be different n passionate, there will still be a purity n innocence abt the love. Yea, a lot of ppl were saying tht if they do get married then the story wud be ending or getting spoilt but then I said tht there is so much scope left to explore. First of all, I would really like them calling each other Zoya n Asad all the time not on n off. Secondly, like u said, I also thought tht we'd get some really cute nok-jhok type moments when they're learning to live with each other n adapting to each other's lifestyles. Of course, there's the whole Zoya's dad track tht needs to come to the forefront n we still hv to see where Ayaan n Humera stand. So there is a lot to explore n a lot more to go. I am really gonna enjoy watching Asad's new approach n way of treating Zoya after this entire phase. Its gonna be beautiful n touching ðŸ˜Š

Yup there is so much to explore! I really hope the cv's listen! TRP's will be out of the roof. Just get this cat out!

We can see Zoya playing cupid for ArYa too. The story will begin after their marriage! It will be lovely!! 
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
So it looks like it is gonna be a song sequence but someone did mention tht the song could be sunn raha hai tu. I really hope tht if they're using a song, they finally do end up using this one coz we've seen it being used twice n didn't happen so hopefully, this time it will
honeyriaz thumbnail

Yup there is so much to explore! I really hope the cv's listen! TRP's will be out of the roof. Just get this cat out!

We can see Zoya playing cupid for ArYa too. The story will begin after their marriage! It will be lovely!!

Hi ladies!

I watched the episode just a few minutes ago--had a work day..I did read the written update at work though..

So the leap did happen, lol..

When I was reading the update of the episode, before I had actually watched it, I was suspecting the Zee synopsis--leap, Tanu's pregnancy card then Asad Tanu engagement..and Zoyaan marriage on the other hand.. I thought that Zoya saw Siddiqui in orphanage and remembered him as Humeira's father..and later someone at the orphanage ends up telling Zoya a little background of Siddiqui and she connects the dots..Ayaan on the other hand finds Zoya while hunting for Humeira..they make a deal and do a fake marriage (Ayaan finds out about Razia's plan)...Long story short, this is what came to my mind while reading the update and that's why I didn't even to watch Qubool hai during my lunch break..but then gave in and watched when I came home and it was totally not bad at all...

Actually I am glad that leap happened..I didn't like the idea of it initially..but now that I am thinking..AsYa needed time..to process everything..to experience the angst because of separation..they needed to see how their life is without each other.. There's is no way now that AsYa will separate again physically..when Gaffaur thingy happens, AsYa will have a hard time but both wouldn't ever separate..

Episode wasn't bad..actually the episode today just ensures me of AsYa's beautiful reunion-they have already been separated from each other for a month..how much more separation are they gonna show + I loved how CVs how shown that AsYa are still crazy about each other.. Still missing each other after a month..they haven't been able to move on--Tanu as always has actually made Asad's love deeper for Zoya..Asad imagining Zoya next to him on his bed at night..and when he woke up, he looked for Zoya next to him...that just shows a whole new level of Asad's intimacy with Zoya..even if it is just in his thoughts..he pictures her as his wife now..not just a lover..His nikkah was real to him.. He was looking forward to spend the rest of his life with her..all his dreams were shattered :( but the good news is..when Zoya comes back in his life..she's gonna come back as his wife (the bed scene indicated that).

I am pretty sure that Tanu won't be able to play Asad.. He won't become the father of the child--Imran back in the scene with Tanu just tells me that once AsYa kick Tanu out, she's gonna run back to Imran and then Imran Nikhay "love" story disturbance will begin! After Ajmer, Tanu won't come back in Asad's life with the baby but in Imran's life--which will still effect AsYa because of Nikhat!
Also, doctor was apparently trying to tell Tanu something really important which she didn't hear because she was too distracted with Imran..I wonder what the doctor told her...

It was wonderful to watch Asad smile at the dining table..it was a scene but I was just happy to see his smile..poor baby..Zoya was the one who taught him how to be happy and smile and even now..the only time he smiles is because of Zoya..the way she was eating..drinking..making mess..Asad was looking at her with so much pyaar awww!

Maybe Zoya was brought in this particular orphanage after her mom's death..and that's why Saddiqui supports it financially.

The lady wished Zoya in the orphanage that whatever Zoya has lost will come back to her and much more..it really stood out to me..

Still unsure why Asad and Tanu are in Ajmer together..Asad had a green chaadar with him..Muslims I heard spread the chaadar in the Mizar?

F is freaking out..lol..people are talking about quitting the show..I am totally positive about the current/future track after watching the episode today..it's all gonna be good for AsYa..

I think that AsYa will meet first..Billi wouldn't spot Zoya before Asad does..Because Zoya wouldn't have said that khak mein milla doon gee line and then rejected Asad later..I think that Zoya will reject Asad first..and then Tanu Zoya confrontation will happen..and yes..Tanu will definitely blurt out like Razia today..and then AsYa reunion! And Tanu's attack to Zoya..Asad catches Tanu red-handed..slap..choke...whatever...I want Tanu hurt, lol..and then AsYa get married!
OR after a few hits and misses, AsYa will meet..at first Zoya will reject..but then she will think again..and consider Asad's halat (she obviously knows that Asad loves her.. She just believes that Asad had a weak moment and gave into Tanu's seduction..that's why she said that ap kamzoor insaan hain)..after AsYa's reunion..Tanu will get upset..Zoya Tanu confrontation..and then Tanu will try to kill Zoya which Asad will see and Tanu story as Asad's friend comes to the end..and she comes back as at Imran's ex in the show..

Niki, in SBS, Asad had a suitcase with him..so maybe after Zoya rejected him..and asks him to never come back in his life..Asad is leaving but right before leaving Tanu spots Zoya..and then story changes from there..maybe Zoya calls Asad and he comes back?

Also, I think that Saddiqui gets Zoya kicked outta orphanage..and she somehow ends up in Ajmer..

A little off the topic here..tmrw is my day off..yay..and I am actually off on Monday too..because monday is a national holiday here in Canada.."Canada day" (my first one)--its like our 4th of July! Devika, Happy early Canada day--I am just happy for a long weekend! Niki, Happy early 4th :) this would be first 4th of July outside the US ever since I have left Pakistan! :(
Devika, what's the best place in Toronto for fireworks? Also, what's the fun stuff that normally people do here specially on Canada day?
Niki, I know that you have board walk..atlantic city and all..but have you ever watched fireworks done by Macy's in NYC..actually they do it around Statue of Liberty..totally mind blowing!

Sorry about the typos ladies! I woke up not too long ago..had a long day at work so took a nap..still waking up, lol!
niki_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Hi ladies!

I watched the episode just a few minutes ago--had a work day..I did read the written update at work though..

So the leap did happen, lol..

When I was reading the update of the episode, before I had actually watched it, I was suspecting the Zee synopsis--leap, Tanu's pregnancy card then Asad Tanu engagement..and Zoyaan marriage on the other hand.. I thought that Zoya saw Siddiqui in orphanage and remembered him as Humeira's father..and later someone at the orphanage ends up telling Zoya a little background of Siddiqui and she connects the dots..Ayaan on the other hand finds Zoya while hunting for Humeira..they make a deal and do a fake marriage (Ayaan finds out about Razia's plan)...Long story short, this is what came to my mind while reading the update and that's why I didn't even to watch Qubool hai during my lunch break..but then gave in and watched when I came home and it was totally not bad at all...

OMG this is my biggest fear. But in the synopsis it said Ayaan-Zoya would be a couple but that's not true. Plus Zoya entered Asad's house so there are definitely gaps in the synopsis. 

Actually I am glad that leap happened..I didn't like the idea of it initially..but now that I am thinking..AsYa needed time..to process everything..to experience the angst because of separation..they needed to see how their life is without each other.. There's is no way now that AsYa will separate again physically..when Gaffaur thingy happens, AsYa will have a hard time but both wouldn't ever separate..

I am glad the leap happened too-gives me a hint that now they will unite. They have lived without each other for a month and they both are miserable. Gul cannot make the rest of the show like this so to bring them back she needs to unite them. Also, Gul knows that she needs to unite them quickly and thats why she took a leap instead of stretching it out. Yup once they meet-it will be forever!

Episode wasn't bad..actually the episode today just ensures me of AsYa's beautiful reunion-they have already been separated from each other for a month..how much more separation are they gonna show + I loved how CVs how shown that AsYa are still crazy about each other.. Still missing each other after a month..they haven't been able to move on--Tanu as always has actually made Asad's love deeper for Zoya..Asad imagining Zoya next to him on his bed at night..and when he woke up, he looked for Zoya next to him...that just shows a whole new level of Asad's intimacy with Zoya..even if it is just in his thoughts..he pictures her as his wife now..not just a lover..His nikkah was real to him.. He was looking forward to spend the rest of his life with her..all his dreams were shattered :( but the good news is..when Zoya comes back in his life..she's gonna come back as his wife (the bed scene indicated that).

They both are indeed crazy and depressed. It is so so sad to see them like this. I love the bed symbolism and you are right it definitely shows she will come back straight to his room ðŸ˜‰ Isn't it so ironic that he was framed to be on a bed with billi but still he WANTS to be on the bed with Zoya. That is love and not that billi's cheap trick of snatching love!

I am pretty sure that Tanu won't be able to play Asad.. He won't become the father of the child--Imran back in the scene with Tanu just tells me that once AsYa kick Tanu out, she's gonna run back to Imran and then Imran Nikhay "love" story disturbance will begin! After Ajmer, Tanu won't come back in Asad's life with the baby but in Imran's life--which will still effect AsYa because of Nikhat!
Also, doctor was apparently trying to tell Tanu something really important which she didn't hear because she was too distracted with Imran..I wonder what the doctor told her...

OMG i feel the same and thats why I don't believe the TB Article. I mean if Asad thinks he is the father of the kid or is committed to marrying Billi then he would never run around Zoya in Ajmer. Plus KSG said that he wants to confess now but Zoya does not want to listen. Why would he confess if he is committed to billi? Yes once Asad kicks her out she will go to Imran! 

It was wonderful to watch Asad smile at the dining table..it was a scene but I was just happy to see his smile..poor baby..Zoya was the one who taught him how to be happy and smile and even now..the only time he smiles is because of Zoya..the way she was eating..drinking..making mess..Asad was looking at her with so much pyaar awww!

It made my heart melt the way he smiled! He knows he is going crazy and he just wants to know where Zoya is so he can bring her back. I wish they showed Dilshad comforting him today. Once she is back we will see a lot of cuteness. Him bringing pizza for her. Her waiting for him to come back from work. AWWW

Maybe Zoya was brought in this particular orphanage after her mom's death..and that's why Saddiqui supports it financially.

Yup-full circle! Definitely. Last time Aapi adopted Zoya from the orphanage and gave her a home. This time she will also be given a home-Asad's home! But today Siddiqui was talking about Humera to the people. I think some people on the forum misunderstood and thought he was talking about Zoya. 

The lady wished Zoya in the orphanage that whatever Zoya has lost will come back to her and much more..it really stood out to me..

Yup! That was very symbolic and is bound to happen and is a positive sign. She will get whatever she deserves and much more back. Just a matter of time. Plus Zoya said that Allah will punish-so in Allah's darbar (Ajmer) billi will be punished for her sins. 

Still unsure why Asad and Tanu are in Ajmer together..Asad had a green chaadar with him..Muslims I heard spread the chaadar in the Mizar? 

That's what I am wondering. It can be that she says lets go pray for Zoya's safety in an attempt to take Asad out so he stops being depressed at home and without Dilshad present she can pull her Bechari act and blackmail him for marriage. That's how they end up in Ajmer? 

Another thing I could think of is what if Badi Bi dies-it seems less likely but Raziya was hiding the body. So Asad and family find out. I don't know if there is a ritual or such to pray for the soul to rest in peace and that's why Asad goes to Ajmer-I still don't get why Billi follows. Maybe she makes up some stupid story. 

F is freaking out..lol..people are talking about quitting the show..I am totally positive about the current/future track after watching the episode today..it's all gonna be good for AsYa..

Yup me too! I am sure after all this pain-Gul will unite them!

I think that AsYa will meet first..Billi wouldn't spot Zoya before Asad does..Because Zoya wouldn't have said that khak mein milla doon gee line and then rejected Asad later..I think that Zoya will reject Asad first..and then Tanu Zoya confrontation will happen..and yes..Tanu will definitely blurt out like Razia today..and then AsYa reunion! And Tanu's attack to Zoya..Asad catches Tanu red-handed..slap..choke...whatever...I want Tanu hurt, lol..and then AsYa get married!
OR after a few hits and misses, AsYa will meet..at first Zoya will reject..but then she will think again..and consider Asad's halat (she obviously knows that Asad loves her.. She just believes that Asad had a weak moment and gave into Tanu's seduction..that's why she said that ap kamzoor insaan hain)..after AsYa's reunion..Tanu will get upset..Zoya Tanu confrontation..and then Tanu will try to kill Zoya which Asad will see and Tanu story as Asad's friend comes to the end..and she comes back as at Imran's ex in the show..

Yup I also think Billi will blurt out and same like Raziya billi will try to kill Zoya. 

Niki, in SBS, Asad had a suitcase with him..so maybe after Zoya rejected him..and asks him to never come back in his life..Asad is leaving but right before leaving Tanu spots Zoya..and then story changes from there..maybe Zoya calls Asad and he comes back?

You are right! It could be very likely that they are leaving! We really don't know if the car scene is on screen or off screen. This makes a lot of sense. Asad-Zoya confrontation happens, she rejects him/walks away. Then before they leave, Billi/Zoya confrontation and Zoya tries to call Asad to come back. Or maybe Asad is determined to win her back and he comes back and runs like a mad man trying to look for Zoya. Does not find her so all depressed (Oishi spoiler) but then finds her and we get the blue top/grey jacket scene with a confession and hug. Zoya will not reveal anythin about her confrontation with Billi. Billi will see AsYa close and fume and try to kill her. Asad saves her and slaps billi and they reconcile. Someone said that Amarpalli stayed back in Jaipur an only Asad and Zoya went to Ajmer-so no Billi scenes. So that means Ajmer nikah is very very likely! Also, even in the press conference only Asad and Zoya were there-not Billi. 

We also have spoiler pics from forum 32 with Zoya in a navy blue top and Asad in a white shirt with silver patches or something. So that scene is there too and it is possible that Asad comes alone and Billi comes later and the car scene is them leaving like you said or off screen. 

I don't think Billi can pull the pregnancy card because the cv's mentioned that she will start showing soon. If they did not address it- it's possible that she could have done that but that seems unlikely now. Also, today in the hospital she said she needs to get married to Asad-she did not say anything about claiming the baby to be his. 

Nikah between billi jammy is impossible and I am sure it won't happen. Gul will not go to Ajmer to ruin everything further!

There is a theory by Bheegi that what if Billi faints and Asad takes her to the doctor and finds out she is pregnant and blames himself. Just want your view on it. Like i said above-if Asad is trying to confess to Zoya in Ajmer (KSG's interview) then that means no baby/marriage angle has happened. Otherwise he would never ever do that if he were committed to Billi. 

Lastly, you know how the doctor was talking to her and she was busy with looking at Imran. Maybe the doctor will call again when she is in Ajmer and Dilshad will find out about her pregnancy. Remember, Dilshad was the closest to the pregnancy reports and saw through her in Tuesday's episode as well.

Also, I think that Saddiqui gets Zoya kicked outta orphanage..and she somehow ends up in Ajmer..

A little off the topic here..tmrw is my day off..yay..and I am actually off on Monday too..because monday is a national holiday here in Canada.."Canada day" (my first one)--its like our 4th of July! Devika, Happy early Canada day--I am just happy for a long weekend! Niki, Happy early 4th :) this would be first 4th of July outside the US ever since I have left Pakistan! :(
Devika, what's the best place in Toronto for fireworks? Also, what's the fun stuff that normally people do here specially on Canada day?
Niki, I know that you have board walk..atlantic city and all..but have you ever watched fireworks done by Macy's in NYC..actually they do it around Statue of Liberty..totally mind blowing!

Thank you an happy Canada Day to you! Lucky you have the day off. I start my work (volunteering actually-no money ðŸ˜­) on monday! So i will be like you reading the update during lunch...lol

I have never actually seen fireworks near Macy's! But i can usually see them from home...if only 4th of July was on a friday  Happy 4th of July Devika!!

Sorry about the typos ladies! I woke up not too long ago..had a long day at work so took a nap..still waking up, lol!

Edited by niki_12 - 10 years ago
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
after a long time.. sterday's epi was full of Asya..
but i doubt today would be of that Raziya and badi bi's boring track..