Sharandeep thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love how u said that Asad will protect Zoya
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niki_12

Great post and great prediction very very possible. Ajmer is key though and if not a nikah then I would love to see a reconciliation and Asad taking care of Zoya day and night. However, I think his taking care of Zoya more than physical should be emotional. I have always felt that something will cause Zoya not to be her usual self-not the happy Zoya-and it has to be related to her past. This is when Asad's emotional support comes in. But this seems quite possible and I can see this happening. Along the way I would like to see a jealous Asad too. I really would not mind this track. Yet, I still want them to get married in Ajmer and 2nd nikah during the 200th episode.

We have to remember that Raziya is very manipulative. She will easily manipulate her daughter and get her married to Ayaan. Humera does not stand a chance in front of Raziya.

Here are my views about today's episode:

As expected today was a filler. Although amazing performances but I did miss Zoya. Ayaan is self centered and is an idiot. He is thinking about Asad's situation by placing himself and Humera in it. So whatever he said it was not about AsYa but about ArYa instead. So I am not too worried about it. Humera has known him his whole life and still he does not understand her, how on earth will he understand Zoya? I think people are just freaking out for no reason. I think Ayaan Zoya can only be Rabart Mona type with Asad jealous. I can totally see Ayaan and Zoya getting along and Asad feeling left out and even Asad blurting out to Ayaan how Ayaan can get along with his wife better than himself. But I feel AsYa are going to get married and that too in Ajmer. Now Zoya has taken off the taveez so I sense a Mangalpur Part 2 and dramatic Shadi and a slap for Billi. Evil has won enough, I don't see it prolonging. Also, I can't believe Ayaan can think so so low of Asad, just because Asad does not want to get married he would do such a thing! Idiot! He is also so mean to Humera, I can see Humera calling off the wedding now. I can also see Ayaan telling Raziya to delay the wedding or now that Raziya knows Ayaan hurt Humera I can see her blackmailing Ayaan that to prove Asad innocent he must get married to Humera. Both bro's will say QH together. Raziya is manipulative she can totally brain wash Humera or even force her to get married, Humera is not that strong yet. This will be Ayaan's biggest Kurbani for his brother. Also, i feel Gul does this Ayaan Zoya nonsense to keep us guessing, she has something totally different planned and she wants to surprise us. Ayaan has brought AsYa closer, you never know he may be the one to prove Asad innocent and bring them together.

Asad was so confused today so I still can't tell what is going on his mind. But he held on to Zoya's dupatta. However, what I took as a clue is that he went to talk with Dilshad. Knowing Asad if he was guilty he would shut himself away and would never go talk with Dilshad. But he did, makes me think he knows he is innocent somewhere. In the precap also he is going to face Zoya-again he may want to apologize for the sin of breaking Zoya's heart but I don't think he thinks anything happened-he is still under trauma. But now from the precap, he definitely goes after Zoya not to seek forgiveness from God or what not.

Ajmer has to be good for AsYa-I don't think Gul can pull of this crap anymore of billi winning. The audience is in rage-forum 32 is flooded with criticism. And I am sure Gul knows AsYa brings trp's. Plus they are going all the way to Ajmer-something significant must happen and I can totally see a wedding. Also, billi getting exposed seems likely to me too. Dilshad is catching on and when Billi follows AsYa it is possible that Dilshad will find the pregnancy report. But i do feel Zoya will be in danger too and Mangalpur part 2 is coming. Asad will probably witness that and slap billi as well. I am excited for the upcoming track.

I wrote this earlier-but your thoughts seem like a good prediction too. I just want Billi to be exposed in front of Asad in Ajmer an even get slapped. Also, I want AsYa back together. Going by your theory, I can totally see Dilshad playing cupid again. Ayaan will also end up bringing them closer.

Let me know what you feel :)

Okay, so here I go again..hopefully I can remember to write everything that I wrote earlier and not clear it this time, lol!

You are right-Ajmer is the key! Whether AsYa get married in Ajmer or not will give us somewhat an idea of the future track..I just decided to keep my mind open and think about "what if" scenarios! If no marriage happens then I can totally see Gul going Zoyaan route--not marriage--but just a crush from Ayaan..and possibly a jealous Asad..but I am still gonna believe that AsYa will get married in Ajmer but my heart is ready to accept Zoyaan track too (again, only crush/infatuation). I am pretty sure that no one wants to watch the Zoyaan angle but it's an Indian TV show--a lot happens just to keep the show going..I never thought that Tanu and Asad bed scene would happen but it did..so I am just looking at other options too this time..don't wanna get a big shock like the bed scene, lol! If Gul does end up taking Zoyaan route then she probably has a good story which wont disappoint us...she knows that AsYa mean TRPs so I am pretty sure that Gul would think through a lot and will show us Zoyaan only if she believes that it will be good for the show and viewers would like it..I am all in to watch a good show..just don't want marriage happening..I am okay with Ayaan infatuated with Zoya..but nothing more than that..I am so sure that Gul would not take a risk and show us any marriage track of Zoyaan--So dont worry! :) Zoyaan track is just speculations..just the buzz..no one really knows the actual story line!

Tanu pushing Zoya off the cliff is not a confirmed spoiler. I can totally see it happening though..but honestly at this point, especially after watching the episode today, I really don't care if we get Mangalpur part 2 or not--because more than Asad taking care of physically hurt Zoya, I would like AsYa to come back married from Ajmer (Asad saving Zoya before Tanu can hurt her)--and then take care of each other emotionally--AsYa are going through so much..they both are completely shattered..they both need to help each other overcome the after-effects of Tanu's deeds! Only Zoya can help Asad and only Asad can help Zoya! Zoya can help Asad get outta misery, his shame, guilt, sense of dishonor, loss of dignity and respect and what not--and only Asad can heal Zoya's wounds--she has abandonment issues-longing for belonging-loneliness-First her father left her and her mom, then her mother left her and she ended up in an orphanage, and then she heard about her father's death and now she was betrayed by the love of her life--AsYa work as medicine for each other--they have such a deep connection--they understand each other's pain--When Asad was slapped by his mom, Zoya was the one who got Asad outta his shell-and when Zoya found out about her father, Asad was her support system--they complete each other! So yes, more than Mangalpur part 2, after marriage in Ajmer, I would like AsYa to be the pillar of strength for each other and overcome all their issues-and then consummate on the 200th episode! :)

Mangalpur was all about Asad going crazy because of Zoya..he almost lost Zoya and we saw the intensity of Asad's love for Zoya--So technically Mangalpur part 2 has already begun--it started after Zoya caught Asad in bed with Tanu..Asad running after Zoya..and now literally begging his mom to let him talk to Zoya once..and his tension with Zoya disappearing and then the Ajmer track--forum32 confirmed Asad having an emotional breakdown in ajmer..all spoiler pictures show his love for Zoya..so for me this is all Mangalpur part 2 itself!

So part of me is thinking that AsYa and Ayaan Humeira will say "Qubool Hai" at the same time--you were right about Razia..she isn't the one to sit quietly and just watch--she is actually gonna get her daughter abducted-she truly has no bounds!

So AsYa will get married in Ajmer and around the same time Ayaan will get married to Humeira, in Bhopal, after finding her (fake kidnapping)--guilt trip for Ayaan for hurting her-they both will get married (don't know how) and after marriage, Humeira will give Ayaan his space knowing that he doesn't love her and on the other hand..Ayaan will start falling in love in with Humeira! Ayaan takes Humeira for granted..so once she starts avoiding him then Ayaan will really miss Humeira and feel bad for hurting her!

Someone mentioned on the forum that Qubool Hai team did allow the media to cover them in Ajmer but media was not allowed to air anything until the 26th..so hopefully tmrw we get a good spoiler.

I am leaning towards Dilshad finding clues about Tanu--Asad is not in a position to think clearly..he has so much going on--Dilshad will find out that Tanu is pregnant! And hayee..I can't wait for the slap either.. Slap tu bunta hai yaar..I want Asad to choke and try to kill Tanu, lol and Dilshad or Zoya to slap Tanu!

What are you thinking after the episode today?Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Okay, so here I go again..hopefully I can remember to write everything that I wrote earlier and not clear it this time, lol!

You are right-Ajmer is the key! Whether AsYa get married in Ajmer or not will give us somewhat an idea of the future track..I just decided to keep my mind open and think about "what if" scenarios! If no marriage happens then I can totally see Gul going Zoyaan route--not marriage--but just a crush from Ayaan..and possibly a jealous Asad..but I am still gonna believe that AsYa will get married in Ajmer but my heart is ready to accept Zoyaan track too (again, only crush/infatuation). I am pretty sure that no one wants to watch the Zoyaan angle but it's an Indian TV show--a lot happens just to keep the show going..I never thought that Tanu and Asad bed scene would happen but it did..so I am just looking at other options too this time..don't wanna get a big shock like the bed scene, lol! If Gul does end up taking Zoyaan route then she probably has a good story which wont disappoint us...she knows that AsYa mean TRPs so I am pretty sure that Gul would think through a lot and will show us Zoyaan only if she believes that it will be good for the show and viewers would like it..I am all in to watch a good show..just don't want marriage happening..I am okay with Ayaan infatuated with Zoya..but nothing more than that..I am so sure that Gul would not take a risk and show us any marriage track of Zoyaan--So dont worry! :) Zoyaan track is just speculations..just the buzz..no one really knows the actual story line!

Tanu pushing Zoya off the cliff is not a confirmed spoiler. I can totally see it happening though..but honestly at this point, especially after watching the episode today, I really don't care if we get Mangalpur part 2 or not--because more than Asad taking care of physically hurt Zoya, I would like AsYa to come back married from Ajmer (Asad saving Zoya before Tanu can hurt her)--and then take care of each other emotionally--AsYa are going through so much..they both are completely shattered..they both need to help each other overcome the after-effects of Tanu's deeds! Only Zoya can help Asad and only Asad can help Zoya! Zoya can help Asad get outta misery, his shame, guilt, sense of dishonor, loss of dignity and respect and what not--and only Asad can heal Zoya's wounds--she has abandonment issues-longing for belonging-loneliness-First her father left her and her mom, then her mother left her and she ended up in an orphanage, and then she heard about her father's death and now she was betrayed by the love of her life--AsYa work as medicine for each other--they have such a deep connection--they understand each other's pain--When Asad was slapped by his mom, Zoya was the one who got Asad outta his shell-and when Zoya found out about her father, Asad was her support system--they complete each other! So yes, more than Mangalpur part 2, after marriage in Ajmer, I would like AsYa to be the pillar of strength for each other and overcome all their issues-and then consummate on the 200th episode! :)

Mangalpur was all about Asad going crazy because of Zoya..he almost lost Zoya and we saw the intensity of Asad's love for Zoya--So technically Mangalpur part 2 has already begun--it started after Zoya caught Asad in bed with Tanu..Asad running after Zoya..and now literally begging his mom to let him talk to Zoya once..and his tension with Zoya disappearing and then the Ajmer track--forum32 confirmed Asad having an emotional breakdown in ajmer..all spoiler pictures show his love for Zoya..so for me this is all Mangalpur part 2 itself!

So part of me is thinking that AsYa and Ayaan Humeira will say "Qubool Hai" at the same time--you were right about Razia..she isn't the one to sit quietly and just watch--she is actually gonna get her daughter abducted-she truly has no bounds!

So AsYa will get married in Ajmer and around the same time Ayaan will get married to Humeira, in Bhopal, after finding her (fake kidnapping)--guilt trip for Ayaan for hurting her-they both will get married (don't know how) and after marriage, Humeira will give Ayaan his space knowing that he doesn't love her and on the other hand..Ayaan will start falling in love in with Humeira! Ayaan takes Humeira for granted..so once she starts avoiding him then Ayaan will really miss Humeira and feel bad for hurting her!

Someone mentioned on the forum that Qubool Hai team did allow the media to cover them in Ajmer but media was not allowed to air anything until the 26th..so hopefully tmrw we get a good spoiler.

I am leaning towards Dilshad finding clues about Tanu--Asad is not in a position to think clearly..he has so much going on--Dilshad will find out that Tanu is pregnant! And hayee..I can't wait for the slap either.. Slap tu bunta hai yaar..I want Asad to choke and try to kill Tanu, lol and Dilshad or Zoya to slap Tanu!

What are you thinking after the episode today?

I am sorry you lost the post before but this is so insightful as well and makes a lot of sense as usual. I have kept my mind open for a Mona Rabart angle and honestly I would really welcome it if it comes with a jealous Asad track. I want to see possessive and jealous Asad keeping a watch on Zoya, trying to get her attention, and just wanting to be with her. But I agree it won't go all the way to marriage. Zoya and Ayaan is something Gul uses for publicity and to keep us guessing. She is smart! However, there is no way in hell that I will even be slightly okay with Billi Jammy. At this point i want that witch out and out NOW.

Ajmer is very very crucial. I am sure something important happens there and because Billi went along I am sure she will lose there-otherwise it is mocking a religious place which would be a very very stupid move on Gul's part. So I am looking forward to Billi getting slapped. You are 100% correct about AsYa they are incomplete without each other. I loved how Zoya could sense him today and Asad could tell she left. They have this deep connection which is so so special and unique. When they are together they can fight anything and I can't wait to see that!

I agree Mangalpur Part 2 is not important but I do think its coming. But I really want them to come back married too. Today when Asad found out Zoya left he was not going crazy like I expected, I thought he will go around looking for her as soon as he found out but he did not. This makes me feel that something will trigger him to follow her. Perhaps Dilshad will talk to him and understand the situation and may tell him he should follow Zoya and win her back because he is not at fault? That honestly surprised me-now that Zoya is gone I don't see Asad just going to Ajmer to seek forgiveness for his sins. He has to go there following Zoya-but question is why didn't that happen today, which makes me feel something will happen in between which will cause him to go and find Zoya. I feel while Billi is being Raziya's servant, something will trigger Asad to leave and when Billi comes back Dilshad may kick her out, but before she leaves she finds out that Asad followed Zoya to Ajmer. Billi is following Asad not Zoya. Remember Billi always fails-today she said she did all this to get Zoya out of Asad's life, but she fails again because Asad will follow Zoya to bring her back and this will piss Billi off due to which she will follow Asad. I think in Ajmer she will try to finish of Zoya once and for all. This is where before she kills Zoya she may tell her that nothing happened between Asad and Billi. Asad will probably not hear this but he will see Billi hurting Zoya and SLAP her (I want this sooo badly!) and save Zoya. Remember even after Mangalpur Zoya was not really hurt a lot. Same way Asad will save her in time-and they may come back married. Just like airport engagement. Again Billi always fails and we all think she has initially won in her mission but she ends up failing and bringing AsYa closer. Same way we are thinking she initially won by breaking the marriage-but maybe she will end up getting them married. But even if we don't get Mangalpur and just a marriage and a slap for that witch I am happy!

Mangalpur part 2 has begun but the maniac Asad yelling Zoya is what I am waiting for. Yup I feel they will get married together too. One side due to Billi-AsYa will be secluded from loony toons at home in Ajmer. And on the other side because of Raziya ArYa will be secluded. I see ArYa coming back and getting married in front of family the same time AsYa get married without family in Ajmer. Everything ArYa does is in front of family but AsYa is opposite. Both bro's and sisters will say QH together. They are really building this parallel track because just like Zoya, Humera was hurt by the man she loves today. 

I agree Humera will give him the could shoulder and Ayaan will bond with Zoya. Asad will be jealous of the uniqueness of their relationship, and will be possessive of Zoya and Ayaan. For Zoya, she will find a friend in Ayaan which will make Asad jealous. For Ayaan, he will find a buddy in Zoya which will also make Asad jealous. Zoya will play cupid between ArYa. She has the capability! Soon Ayaan will realize Humera's value. 

Yup I have a feeling we will get spoilers. They are very smart. They were building the suspense and wanted to keep us guessing that is why no spoilers-so we would not find out about the two filler episodes they gave and everyone would just start watching when Ajmer started. And now when everyone is at the verge of quitting, they will give spoilers so we continue watching (so hopefully some good positive spoilers). I have a feeling we may get Forum 32 spoilers tonight too..let's see..they could not really give spoilers if they were not allowing other's too since it would not be fair.

Yup Dilshad will hopefully find the pregnancy report and/or kick billi out. Asad could have used more intelligence today and I really am looking forward for the sher Asad to come back. I want him to find out about billi he has been manipulated enough...Asad really needs to start thinking. I was happy he shrugged her off but I hated how she fooled him...again. But the cv's need to clean up their act now...I mean how can Asad believe her like that? I was a little disappointed about it! But I have hopes in the Ajmer track. I really think its the end of Billi-people are sick and tired! So am I!

honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Before I try predicting anything, I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this track. Both Asad and Zoya as characters needed this. They need to have their very cores shaken so that they can built back as stronger and more mature characters. This is where AsYa's love story actually starts.

The way I see it, I think Asad does believe that nothing happened between him and Tanveer. If he felt like he had betrayed and shamed his mother that much he would never have been able to face his mother or Zoya. The fact that he was determined to enter Zoya's room in the precap tells me that he wants her to hear out what he has to say. Yes he has hurt her but not in the way she thinks.

Ajmer will be where the healing process starts. Asad will possibly have to deal with the fact that Zoya wants nothing to do with him and will not/does not want to listen to him. This is where the redemption of the character starts. His will to fight fate and fight for his love will be what defines him and that is exactly what I think Gul has planned. Asad needs to come back a man who does not judge things at face value. He needs to see beyond appearances and learn that "tehzeeb and tameez" mean nothing if you do not actually practice it. Zoya in her jeans and yes mini-skirts has more tehzeeb in her little finger than Tanveer has in her whole person. Asad needs to learn that and he will.

For Zoya, Ajmer will help her shed her puppy-love. Asad up until this point could do no wrong in her eyes because she transferred latent feelings of abandonment from her father on to him. She needs to see Asad as a man who has his faults but does indeed love her. Asad never did anything to garner such trust from Zoya...which was Zoya's immaturity. She now needs to love Asad as the complicated, imperfect man that he is.

Coming to ZoYaan - I highly doubt this is happening. I would still watch QH if it did but I don't think it is. Ayaan is a bit of an idiot wrapped up in his own world. When he had his outburst yesterday he was talking about himself and not Asad. There has been no character interaction of any substance between Ayaan and Zoya so until that happens ZoYaan is definitely not a go. Also, with Razia making her re-entry Ayaan will be forced to go through with this engagement and marriage. Razia will make sure of it. The biggest vamp on the show isn't going to lose...at least not yet.

Ajmer may not be about a nikaah but it is about two people who needto shed their preconceived notions and learn to forgive so that they can move on to a better, stronger and more trusting relationship.

Same here! I am totally enjoying this track--finally something different to watch..the story has actually started moving--loving this new track..it's sad but good for the show!

I agree..AsYa's love story has just begun on a a deeper level..love was always there but it's just a new dimension of their love..much needed!

We all wanted a redemption track..and you are right..Ajmer is the beginning of Asad's redemption track..well, it actually started after Tanu and Asad bed scene in my opinion. We all have questioned Asad's actions..And now we know that Gul was just building it up for a stronger redemption track!

Asad has called Zoya a misfit in the past..but today Asad called himself a misfit for a girl like Zoya..loving the storyline!

My heart tells me there is no Zoyaan--but with so much speculations about Zoyaan..I just decided to keep my mind open and think about "what if" scenarios!

Thanks for the feedback! Loved reading your views!
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venma

Asya only will say qubool hai...qubool hai..

To love...
To understand..
To fight..
To tease...
To trust..
To pain...
To MU..
To destiny...

In all ways qubool hai

Yes yes yes! 😃 It's AsYa and only AsYa, always and forever! 🥳
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kundra

Nice prediction everyonebut guys when do you think the truth will come out infront of Dilshaad and what will be her reaction after all the things she said to him? Will aapi be ok with everything once the truth comes out?

Thank you so much! :)
I have a feeling that Dilshad will get clues about Tanu very soon-she will find that Tanu is pregnant--Asad is in too much pain, guilt, and shame that he can't even think clearly and on the top of that..Zoya has disappeared..so it's gotta be Dilshad..her reaction should be a slap, lol! We all want Billi slapped no matter what! Aapi should be fine--Aapi is fine as along as Zoya is happy!
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just dont want a love triangles, i know cvs are not gonna keep the story all happy and bubbbly but they should show something different never happen in television before. surprise us ! we dont want our prediction to be tue all the time 
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupunzale

Great post dear and very plausible theories...I have always maintained that for the story to move on Asya's marriage is very essential ( personally i don't want to see it because I cannot support a relationship where a woman has been slapped or abused)...so I think sometime in the future it will happen...I don't know see the nikaah happening in Ajmer...my reasons...Zoya is shattered ...she believes that Asad gave into Billo's seduction...she feels betrayed and abandoned...until and unless Asad proves his innocence or Billo spills out the truth she is not going to give in...forget about forgiveness...anyone who immensely trusted a man the way way Zoya trusted Asad...she wouldn't even want to look at him...I would like to share an incident with you ...in the shelter where I work I once had a discussion with a client ...she was cheated by her boyfriend of 9 years...they lived together for 7 years and have 2 children...she mentioned that after she found out about his betrayal...more than anger for her partner she felt that she had lost her identity...she felt that nothing could be true in life anymore because all this time she believed that her relationship was the only true thing that she possessed...in words I am trying to say is that Zoya has lost her identity once again...when she came to India although she had her Appi and jiju she felt a void...but slowly...gradually and eventually she found it in the khan house...a mother in Dilshad...a sister in Najma...her Mr khan in Asad...the khan house as her home...now she has lost it...it's shattered. This woman's pain is unfathomable...no amount of redemption will ease the pain...honestly what she needs is Asad's assurance of his undeniable love and trust on her...not through tears or his guilt or his display of pain...it's quite simple he just has to simply open his heart out to her ...cut off all relationship with his Tanu and bestow her with unconditional love and trust...so, coming back to to whether there is a chance for a Ajmer marriage or not...I don't know how long does Gul wants to stretch it...or will be able to cover it...showing them separately dreaming as part of dance sequences is not going to get them married or push them towards reconciliation...for that Billo's truth needs to be out and importantly Asad has to know the truth.

Zoyaan track...it's trashy but hey Gul tried to promote date rape as seduction...ofcourse she can try manipulating the viewers...

Asad Billo track...hopefully this is where all our complaining to BBCA will work ...we have complained about the date rape and they will be looking into it...I am afraid it's bad news for Gul because rapists seriously cannot marry victims...maybe it would have worked if they didn't drug him with Rohypnol or something similar to that...

Thank you so much!
Zoya wouldn't even allow Asad to ask for forgiveness..he will probably just beg her to hear him once so he can ask for forgiveness but wouldn't even give him a change to speak..that's when the redemptions track will start for Asad.
AsYa are going through so much..they both are completely shattered..they both need to help each other overcome the after-effects of Tanu's deeds! Only Zoya can help Asad and only Asad can help Zoya! Zoya can help Asad get outta misery, his shame, guilt, sense of dishonor, loss of dignity and respect and what not--and only Asad can heal Zoya's wounds--she has abandonment issues-longing for belonging-loneliness-First her father left her and her mom, then her mother left her and she ended up in an orphanage, and then she heard about her father's death and now she was betrayed by the love of her life--AsYa work as medicine for each other--they have such a deep connection--they understand each other's pain--When Asad was slapped by his mom, Zoya was the one who got Asad outta his shell-and when Zoya found out about her father, Asad was her support system--they complete each other!
Billi's days are coming to the end--even until today she's been smirking and enjoying her "victory" that just means that he downfall is right around the corner!!!
Thanks for the feedback!
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Nice post..

The amulet was meant to strengthen their trust and faith in their relationship, now she doesn't feel there is one so she left it. It must break him more tomorrow, I am personally happy she left that place. First that billi is still there and everyone sorry eyes will never let her forget her fate. She need to rethink..

Same goes for Asad, the disappointment in others eyes for him, will just make him more guilty. So he need to get out..

I would really want him to go after Zoya, he lost so many chances to ask for forgiveness before, this time she doesn't feel he deserve any, but that shouldn't make him give up. He did hurt her and he can only make her feel better as she can only make him free of guilt, by exposing Billi

I am sure too that Ajmer wont heal all the wounds but maybe realize the importance of trust. I would love the scene to be played out as you wrote for Ajmer..

As for Ayaan, frankly to attack HumAyaan track they added blooper, he should have said Asad was rushed rather forced to marry. Now that is party true, they do love each other but 10 days are not enough to resolve every difference but then sometimes even whole life is not enough so whatever😕.. But I am glad they stretched the marriage ceremonies for this long, Ayaan must be blind alongwith other of his siblings, if he didn't feel love. It was evident everywhere in air around them even..

Can they kill the innocence of their love so easily with Billi crap all the way, why they involved Razia atlast? Doesn't that mean Razia is reigning queen of all that goes bad in QH and Tanveer has to move out after giving battalion back to her..

I cant take Tanveer anymore, they cant play rape after she came back safe at home. Cant pass a three month pregnancy to just conceived, too creepy and yuck.. So she has to go and story has to move for AsYa..

Thank you so much! :)
I loved that scene-he can sense her actions now..they have such a deeper connection..he looked at her iPad, cellphone, and purse but the moment he looked at the band thingy, he knew that she had left--it did tear break his heart in million pieces..Yes, Zoya is hurt--her heart is broken..but Asad is by going through the heartache any less than Zoya! Poor AsYa are going through so much pain..
You are right about the distance aspect--they both need to get away to start thinking clearly again especially Asad..they guy doesn't remember anything and now he's believing that he did commit adultery..he definitely needs to get away so he can analyze the situation..
Ajmer track wouldn't heal anything--healing is a process--they will reconcile in Ajmer and that's where the healing process will began but it will take some time for both of them to completely overcome and get over the effects of the damage that Tanu caused!
Nobody can take Tanu anymore--we all are sooo done with her-she is definitely on my last nerve..I am sure that she will be exposed super soon!
Thanks for the feedback!
honeyriaz thumbnail

Thank you so much dear! :)