Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

shah-patel

shah-patel

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Again very nice post aarti...my fav is no.18 when ashu says dr. nidhi meri patni hain..and when he says to daksh, woh khushnasib insan mein hi hoon..your posts rock aarti..cant say enough thank you to u..but it means a lot to us..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashni_foreverfloridadocaardhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Sorry for being late Aarti,I have really not been able to login and spend time in IF,pata nahin shayad hubby ki nazar lag gayee haiCry
Hey, no problem. I was wondering where you where, did not see you on twitter too. Confused

Loved your post,two reasons.,1.Your analysis is superb
you have chronicled all the moments so beautifully,loved it and almost entire show played in front of me,thank you so much for putting in so much effort,but the result is worth of all efforts you have put .
Thanks a lot, yes this post is close to me too. It sort of chronicles the transformation of Hardstone and his struggles. It also shows when he fell in love how complete it was. Smile

2.Its about Ashu Wink
Yeah, yeah! I get it!  LOL
Very rightly you have said that Ashu was never a man with too many words but when he did something those actions spoke louder than words and when he did speak,he bared all he had hid in his heart 
Yes, when he did something it was always out of his comfort zone and only for Nidhi. He even learnt to communicate for her sake. Embarrassed

Of all the moments my favorites would be
1.When after firing Nidhi,he remembers her at medical conference,I loved it the way he spoke about Nidhi so fondly,his face and hie eyes completely betraying him

Yes, he must have had people thinking he has gone nuts but by the end he had everyone singing Nidhi's praises. So powerful was his conviction in his love. Thumbs Up

2.I loved Ashu for refusing to marry Mallika,though he has promised her that he will give her anything but what she asked was not in his power as well,he was living his life for Nidhi,(remember he said this in hospital when Nidhi comes to meet her),he did not want her to suffer either by marrying a person who doesnt love her,I just loved him at that moment

Me too, for once he was not fooled by her tears or drawn in by the guilt feeling. He was firm that day. Clap And yes, he had always wanted her to get married but he strongly felt Jagan was not it and was proved right later on. I think Mallika has always underestimated and misunderstood the Ashni love, she simply could not look past the age gap! Angry Ouch

3.I so loved him when he said Nidhi that she was free to make all her choices in life What more can a wife ask from her hubby
Yes, a very sweet moment and Nidhi responds sweetly as well...Embarrassed

4.Last but not the least his possessiveness on two occassions,first in front of Amar,he was anyway not very fond of Amar and when he said that he should not talk to Nidhi like that,he just lost it and told him who Nidhi was and waht Nidhi was to him and the second time when Daksh asks him who is Nidhi's husband,he so proudly told him that it was him and Nidhi loved him the way he is,truly possessive .

With Amar there was anger, anguish and jealousy all rolled into that possessive statement. But with Daksh it was the cool, sophisticated, ultra confident hubby... shows how much Ashni had grown as a couple in these months. With Daksh he was also cocky, almost seemed like he was issuing a challenge to him! Big smile

Great work aarti,I know you have posted next one also ,will reply ,but loved it ,
Thanks a lot and love your comments. Will wait for the next one. Tongue Hope you have a better day tomorrow, both in IF and twitter,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashni_foreverfloridadocVeenapersonyjknumbawaswift

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah-patel

Again very nice post aarti...my fav is no.18 when ashu says dr. nidhi meri patni hain..and when he says to daksh, woh khushnasib insan mein hi hoon..your posts rock aarti..cant say enough thank you to u..but it means a lot to us..
Thank you Anjali. Glad you like this series... yes the exchange with Daksh was super cool- sophisticated, confident, protective husband in action! Embarrassed

Hey, i just logged in here, thought I was too late for Twitter anyways, so have you all finished with it? My kids refused to sleep till almost mid-night today! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum

kritika4ever

Goldie

kritika4ever

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Another golden feather in your cap Aarti! Mind blowing like always! ClapClapClap
Super duper like! HeartHeartHeart
All scenes and caps are my favourites! No preferences.. all are equally amazing!
Honestly, after reading your post, first time it struck me how much Ashu have tried to nourish his and Nidhi's relationship. Before this post, I didnt pay much attention to Ashu's role.. Tongue
Thank you loads.. that's all I have to say! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocsonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathiaardhan

ashni_forever

ashni_forever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Aarti Di, I'm Riya (riya_ku13 on twitter) i've been a silent reader on IF for awhile... I really loved every single one of ur romantic gestures posts Smile thx for helping out all the people who miss KTLK so much! This was a mind blowing post once again hope to c u make many more of these

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocsonyjknumbawaswiftaardhan

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritika4ever

Another golden feather in your cap Aarti! Mind blowing like always! ClapClapClap
Super duper like! HeartHeartHeart
All scenes and caps are my favourites! No preferences.. all are equally amazing!
Honestly, after reading your post, first time it struck me how much Ashu have tried to nourish his and Nidhi's relationship. Before this post, I didnt pay much attention to Ashu's role.. Tongue
Thank you loads.. that's all I have to say! Hug
Thank you very much Kritika. Tongue
Sorry I was a little busy and did not reply earlier. Ouch

I am glad this post has made you look at Ashu in a different light. Yes, he has done some big things for Nidhi, most importantly he changed himself for her and learned to open up to her and only her! Tongue

ashni_forever

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashni_forever

Hey Aarti Di, I'm Riya (riya_ku13 on twitter) i've been a silent reader on IF for awhile... I really loved every single one of ur romantic gestures posts Smile thx for helping out all the people who miss KTLK so much! This was a mind blowing post once again hope to c u make many more of these
Hi Riya so glad to see you here. You must come more often! Big smile

Its a pleasure to know you have enjoyed this series. Everyone over here have encouraged me to continue, so here I am with 16 posts! Embarrassed

ashni_forever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top