Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkp11

Awesome continuation of Ashu's deeds Aarti!!! Clap    Nazar na lag jay Ashu ka LOL
Thank you Hina. Yes, this one is Ashu, Ashu and Ashu!  LOL  

Btw, I stayed away when you were writing up the post last night. Wink
Thank you once again. I know editing these posts take a while because I do it in part, so it does not crash and I do not lose it. Embarrassed

Understandable, how hard you work on these series of posts - just amazing writing, analysis and follow-up with the appropriate caps!!! StarStarStar 
Its the caps that take the most time, sometimes I have spent a week! And sometimes I write from the caps and sometimes I write first and then look for the caps... depends on my mood. LOL But glad that everyone is liking it.

When Ashu did some of the things for Nidhi - it was just so powerful. His caring towards Nidhi at those times were lovely.  Clap  Day Dreaming Heart
Yes, there is a lot of power in his actions. Heart So much that we never missed the 'I Love you'. Whatever he did it came from his heart, there was so much depth and emotion in his feeling. And it goes with his character, a reserved shy man will automatically let his actions speak for him. And such people also feel very deeply but express less. Hug

Sure he did not care when Nidhi left a couple of times and when Nidhi was falsely accused of doing things she hadn't.  But that is life, we all have flaws - we are human and are bound to make mistakes and hurt people around us. Confused  Cry 
Yes, those were horrible times and yes he is a flawed man, but his love for Nidhi was always sincere. Embarrassed
Great continuation...
Thanks for these lovely comments Hina, really appreciate it. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Ms Aarti I have edited my first post.
Ah, ok, will see it now. Smile Thank you.

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

This one is so adorable. thank you Heena. Big smile Hug

Wow...Aarti..absolutely rocking post. The way you have described  each gestures of Ashu. HeartClapAshni never needed to exchange ILU..it said it in their act..
I want.. to DesiSmileys.com.. For giving us such a great insightful posts...Big smile
Waiting for the next part..Wink
Yes, absolutely, Ashni did not need a verbal ILU... their actions and even words left no doubt in anyone's mind about their love.   I am very happy you are enjoying them. Thank you Heena. Heart

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Aadat se majbor .. Need to make res no 3

Ok now editing this one.
Tongue

Loved all the caps where SK is Ashu .. The write up fantastic. Do consider my request made a few weeks ago.
Ok, not surprised! LOL  Thank you Deepali... will deffo think about your request in the next two months, now that you know about my plans. But its upto all of you to keep the forum running till then! So keep you pop star spammers club motivated, ok? Embarrassed

To me 7 in the Kerala track was very well portrayed. And then next during the amar track his concern has very touching.
That track in itself was very powerful, had superb dialogs and sizzling performances... goes to show the story and script need to be strong for it to become memorable. Big smile

Another fabulous post.
thanks and the next one is complete. now Embarrassed

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Originally posted by suku_07

It was awesome Aarti ji, never ever saw all these scenes like this but today you changed my viewpoint and all the scenes... Thanks !!  Clap
Wow, thanks for these lovely words. And once again Suku, thanks for reading them so diligently. Thumbs Up And for appreciating my POV as well. Smile

Most welcome ji...EmbarrassedLOL

aardhan

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hats off to ur memory aarti...
total ashu post

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocsonyjknumaardhanrrdsumudraswathi

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Sorry for being late Aarti,I have really not been able to login and spend time in IF,pata nahin shayad hubby ki nazar lag gayee haiCry
Loved your post,two reasons.,1.Your analysis is superb
you have chronicled all the moments so beautifully,loved it and almost entire show played in front of me,thank you so much for putting in so much effort,but the result is worth of all efforts you have put .
2.Its about Ashu Wink
Very rightly you have said that Ashu was never a man with too many words but when he did something those actions spoke louder than words and when he did speak,he bared all he had hid in his heart
Of all the moments my favorites would be
1.When after firing Nidhi,he remembers her at medical conference,I loved it the way he spoke about Nidhi so fondly,his face and hie eyes completely betraying him

2.I loved Ashu for refusing to marry Mallika,though he has promised her that he will give her anything but what she asked was not in his power as well,he was living his life for Nidhi,(remember he said this in hospital when Nidhi comes to meet her),he did not want her to suffer either by marrying a person who doesnt love her,I just loved him at that moment

.I so loved him when he said Nidhi that she was free to make all her choices in life What more can a wife ask from her hubby
4.Last but not the least his possessiveness on two occassions,first in front of Amar,he was anyway not very fond of Amar and when he said that he should not talk to Nidhi like that,he just lost it and told him who Nidhi was and waht Nidhi was to him and the second time when Daksh asks him who is Nidhi's husband,he so proudly told him that it was him and Nidhi loved him the way he is,truly possessive .

Great work aarti,I know you have posted next one also ,will reply ,but loved it ,

Edited by sonyjknum - 26 June 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadochkp11aardhan

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

hats off to ur memory aarti...
total ashu post
Awww, thank you Deepa and so good to see you in my post after ages! WElcome back! Big smile

And yes this one is all about Ashu, Ashu and Ashu! Wink

jayanti_dj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top