Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

deepaligupta197

IF-Rockerz

deepaligupta197

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

A truly enchanting post Aarti! Very apt descriptions of some of the most b'ful moments! These were the highlights for meSmile

7. He let her go in Kerala with no hard feelings, recriminations, anger or accusations, just an acceptance of his fate and Nidhi's decision, but he continued to love her and wait for her...

Love is the opening of the heart, the welcoming of your beloved. Loving is not secure, authentic loving is risky. Security lies behind the walls of a closed heart. You either invite the union by opening in love, or you secure the isolation by closing down.

13. He tells Nidhi she has a right to decide what she wanted to do in her life and if they had a difference of opinion, it was her choice they will follow. He will not force his wishes on her...

One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won't let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way as someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in the world.

16. For the first time in his life he had asked a 'mannat' for Nidhi so she could complete her internship successfully. That day he also boosts her confidence as a doctor...

Pure love has no conditions or boundaries. Love does not restrain itself or hold back. Love gives all the time and doesn't ask for anything in return. Love is a continuous flow without any limits.

17. When he realizes Nidhi's efforts for the FS he wishes her all the success even if that meant he would fail. And he stands up for her in front of Dr. Dubey...

When you truly care for someone, you don't look for faults. You don't look for answers. You don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes. You accept the faults & you overlook excuses. The measure of love is when you love without measure. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadochkp11aardhanrrdsu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Awesome continuation of Ashu's deeds Aarti!!! ClapClapClapClap    Nazar na lag jay Ashu ka LOL

Btw, I stayed away when you were writing up the post last night. Wink

Understandable, how hard you work on these series of posts - just amazing writing, analysis and follow-up with the appropriate caps!!! StarStarStar 

When Ashu did some of the things for Nidhi - it was just so powerful. His caring towards Nidhi at those times were lovely.  Clap  Day Dreaming Heart

Sure he did not care when Nidhi left a couple of times and when Nidhi was falsely accused of doing things she hadn't.  But that is life, we all have flaws - we are human and are bound to make mistakes and hurt people around us. Confused  Cry 

Great continuation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocaardhanrrdsu

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

18. When a curious Daksh wanted to know who Nidhi's husband was, a confident Ashu proudly proclaimed that it was him. Earlier a furious Ashu showed his possessiveness and love for Nidhi when he blasted Amar for interfering...

you know Aarti..i never rewatched these episodes..and never even thought of this angle until you pointed it out. Once again, I bow before your analytical mind!! Clap

p.s: i know you are busy so won't ask for your usual long review for my FF but would love it if you can read it soon. 
Thanks a lot Sujatha. Embarrassed 

And I have read and even liked the chapters, will soon write the review, at least I will try to give one for the next few days...that's the plan, lets see, Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

@7.30 mai tooh taab uuthee bhi nahi hoteeLOL but i will try  rt and reply to u all ok Smile  
Hug 
Great NR! Big smile  Waise even I am not an early riser, hate doing it!  Wink

nidhirohan

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Aardhan,very fab post .Every gesture you captured are too interesting.And all my favourites but my all time fav are valentine day.Both the time and that Daksh's insident was when daksh asked Ashu and he replied,"Ab jo bhi hoo,jaisa bhi dr Nidhi ko bahoot pasand hoo."i had seen this scene more than 50 times

Thank you so much Alka. 
Yes, both the VDay were done very well and were so different from each other. And yes Ashu was so confident as a husband, lover and all that when Daksh asked he was so cool, charming and sophisticated in his reply! Embarrassed

Edited by aardhan - 25 June 2013 at 10:08am

parmarA

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Lovely post Aarati. Loved all the CAPs. They are so fresh and genuine. And your words are describing those moments so nicely. Felt as if I am watching those episodes with subtitles. Great work. I always start missing ashni more and more after seeing your posts. Thank you for all refreshing moments of AshNi.Heart
Thank you Rajani. My aim is to capture all the good Ashni moments and I am glad you are all liking them. Tongue

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Originally posted by nidhirohan

@7.30 mai tooh taab uuthee bhi nahi hoteeLOL but i will try  rt and reply to u all ok Smile  
Hug 

Raat ke 12 baje tak net pe hoti hai. Uthegi kaise?LOL
I wanted to ask but did not and you did it!! Thanks Rajani LOL

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

It was awesome Aarti ji, never ever saw all these scenes like this but today you changed my viewpoint and all the scenes... Thanks !!  Clap
Wow, thanks for these lovely words. And once again Suku, thanks for reading them so diligently. Thumbs Up And for appreciating my POV as well. Smile

suku_07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top