NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nidhirohan

πŸ€— 

aarti at what time u r avail for tweeting on twitter i will join u pls tellπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot NR πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ  Love your response.

As for tweeting with US group most of us are there at 10.0 pm which is 7.30am for you, some are there even at 9.30pm. and we are usually done by 11,0 pm. πŸ˜³  It will be wonderful to have you with us, tweeting mein char chaand lag jaayega.  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 

Baaki, we also try to come when everyone in India tweet, I think they start around 9.0 pm your time...
18. When a curious Daksh wanted to know who Nidhi's husband was, a confident Ashu proudly proclaimed that it was him. Earlier a furious Ashu showed his possessiveness and love for Nidhi when he blasted Amar for interfering...

you know Aarti..i never rewatched these episodes..and never even thought of this angle until you pointed it out. Once again, I bow before your analytical mind!! πŸ‘

p.s: i know you are busy so won't ask for your usual long review for my FF but would love it if you can read it soon. 
@7.30 mai tooh taab uuthee bhi nahi hoteeπŸ˜† but i will try  rt and reply to u all ok πŸ˜Š  
πŸ€— 
Aardhan,very fab post .Every gesture you captured are too interesting.And all my favourites but my all time fav are valentine day.Both the time and that Daksh's insident was when daksh asked Ashu and he replied,"Ab jo bhi hoo,jaisa bhi dr Nidhi ko bahoot pasand hoo."i had seen this scene more than 50 times

Lovely post Aarati. Loved all the CAPs. They are so fresh and genuine. And your words are describing those moments so nicely. Felt as if I am watching those episodes with subtitles. Great work. I always start missing ashni more and more after seeing your posts. Thank you for all refreshing moments of AshNi.❀️
Originally posted by nidhirohan

@7.30 mai tooh taab uuthee bhi nahi hoteeπŸ˜† but i will try  rt and reply to u all ok πŸ˜Š  
πŸ€— 

Raat ke 12 baje tak net pe hoti hai. Uthegi kaise?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aardhan

πŸ˜†   Suku, all set to go, the caps are in now... so waiting for our comments. πŸ˜›

Just a minute Aarti ji !! πŸ˜Š

It was awesome Aarti ji, never ever saw all these scenes like this but today you changed my viewpoint and all the scenes... Thanks !!  πŸ‘
Another great post Aarti..

Forum owes you for highlighting all those beautiful momentsπŸ‘πŸ‘
My God !!  What a post, Aarti !!!
I read your narration again and again...The caps as always are wonderful.. But your
insight of Ashu's ways of expressing his deep love for Nidhi is simply extraordinary..
This charming couple has already made permanent place in our hearts.. But you have given 
a new meaning to each of their actions,deeds towards each other which exude pure,divine
love and only love..
I can't wait for Ashu's words.. and also Nidhi's deeds and words...

I can understand how much time and efforts you are devoting towards these wonderful posts..
I salute you, Aarti..
Edited by neelimapn4 - 10 years ago