India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Dilshad slaps Tanveer...

Ava9339 Senior Member
Ava9339
Ava9339

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
A slap comes in many different ways. We all saw Dilshad physically slap Asad, BUT, did you notice that she also slapped Tanveer on her way out...

Take a look at that scene again where Dilshad takes Tanu's dupatta and puts it back on her shoulder. She did not gently place it but threw it with force...like a slap. Dilshad cannot physically slap Tanu so she slapped her by forcefully throwing the dupatta across Tanu's shoulder. Tanu does not have any honour left in Dilshad's eyes, so covering her with the dupatta is nothing to do about honour.

And the best part...Tanu got the message loud and clear and this is evident from the look on her face right after Dilshad did this...LOVE IT!!! Cannot wait to see Dilshad give Tanu more of what she deserves.Clap

PS: there have been so many negative posts about today being a filler, but if you really look at the episode carefully, alot of future episodes have been set up. If we only focus on Asad and Zoya we are missing a great deal. Wink

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

bbedi2sakuno1mahiiiiiiiiiiiiAM_MAraishichikaraasadzoya143rabiacasaSATD06Asyaalwayslove_me_notday_lilyfizzyfairyBanshee_MartinTv_wale_babuasyakiideewaniXDPagalKuriXDtharaniirakhiankitaChaudhrytmchibi_deeaarmaanasyaBlahBytesjanavi07Miss.Wahianlife93ksen...MonaCo...Ashi3honeyriazanushreemishramochhugbraich_galEnlightmentkankabhorfamzii05princess101rendezvousvinJeeLeZaraazan101-jawaria-chicksoup-Ishqbaaaz-Nithiya95GoodyTwoShoes-Candz-DreAshanakyasharan

AM_MA Newbie
AM_MA
AM_MA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Dilshad slapped Asad because she was really hurt and felt let down ...as for Tanveer, she did not slap her in the real sense, but by silencing her then throwing the dupatta so disdainfully around her, she could not chosen a better way to put her down in a more insulting manner...

It clearly shows that Dilshad had lost all respect that she might have had for Tanveer...moreover, it goes to show that Tanveer is not ---actually has never been if you really think about it---important enough for Dilshad to even indulge in a confrontation with her, as she did with her son Asad!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jktoorraishilove_me_notchibi_deeabraich_gal

Ava9339 Senior Member
Ava9339
Ava9339

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM_MA

Dilshad slapped Asad because she was really hurt and felt let down ...as for Tanveer, she did not slap her in the real sense, but by silencing her then throwing the dupatta so disdainfully around her, she could not chosen a better way to put her down in a more insulting manner...

It clearly shows that Dilshad had lost all respect that she might have had for Tanveer...moreover, it goes to show that Tanveer is not ---actually has never been if you really think about it---important enough for Dilshad to even indulge in a confrontation with her, as she did with her son Asad!

Yes, that is what I wrote...Dilshad did not slap Tanu in the real sense, but slapped her by her actions with the dupatta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
nice observation Smile

I love the attitude Dilshaad showed Tanveer, but I really wish Tanveer got a good slap in the face Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jktoorprincess101

BlossomingRose Senior Member
BlossomingRose
BlossomingRose

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Yes, i absolutely loved the way in which Dilshad threw the dupatta over Tamveer to cover herself  Clap But that witch still needs more punishment and insult! Her sly smile makes me cringe!

princess101

Asyaalways Senior Member
Asyaalways
Asyaalways

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I interpreted the scene where Dilshad threw the Dupatta at Tanveer as saying : Cover yourself up you disgusting little s**t!!

braich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
yup...agree with you...and yes...it's not a filler episode...

Ava9339

Ava9339 Senior Member
Ava9339
Ava9339

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

nice observation Smile

I love the attitude Dilshaad showed Tanveer, but I really wish Tanveer got a good slap in the face Unhappy

Thanks!

I know!!!!...wasn't Dilshad just GREAT! LOVE HER!Heart

-Ishqbaaaz-

Go to top