India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Nikhat blaming Asad-what Irony! LOL

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Nikhat needs to look at her fiance before blaming anyone else for their actions! She always protects and finds ways to defend Imran and now she is blaming Asad?

When Ayaan had once told Nikhat that Imran needs to stand up for her and them (Nikhat and Imran as a couple), she said his nature is too soft and he does not like confrontations, but apparently he did not have any problems confronting Nikhat about the hotel registration name situation and talking badly about Nikhat's family and father and yelling at Ayaan in front of Nikhat's family. Confused

Seems like he had no problems confronting, yelling and insulting Nikhat and her family but he has problems standing up for her in front of his mother and Nikhat still defends him!!!

Soft natured and non-confronting! Really!!!  (I know this topic is a bit old but it seems like not only the characters but audience's emotions are running a bit high too Wink)

Am I on a roll today or what! LOL

Edited by RadheKrish1 - 24 June 2013 at 4:35pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsimidhillon89GkdloverjktoornesrinaKajol20chibi_deeatharaniiSiri22Teja....iheartChai.FairyDust.sumaiya14shanakyasharan

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I know tht was the biggest LOL MOMENT OF THE DAY!!! when she said asad deserves wht happened to him...i wanted to backhand her...shes been crying since the frst episode of the show...and this is when she chooses to speak up...MISSY if asad deserves it...U DESERVE HASEENA..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jktoorRadheKrish1-Ishqbaaaz-

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Let's just say everyone living in that Siddiqui house needs to get some form of treatment for their brain Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi_ansariRadheKrish1zan101

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

Let's just say everyone living in that Siddiqui house needs to get some form of treatment for their brainTongue

Amen to that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz-

autumn_spring Senior Member
autumn_spring
autumn_spring

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadheKrish1

Originally posted by MannieXO

Let's just say everyone living in that Siddiqui house needs to get some form of treatment for their brainTongue

Amen to that!

LOL. you cracked it..
i think, it might be because gul planned thid character to regret in the future when billi and imran affair comes out.. but really something is wrong with the script it's ruing everyonr character we saw so far.. asad, zoya, ayan, nikkht.. no one has character justification.. if it continues it will be very difficult to watch the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
am waiting for that moment hen she know about imran is father of tanveer child
RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

I know tht was the biggest LOL MOMENT OF THE DAY!!! when she said asad deserves wht happened to him...i wanted to backhand her...shes been crying since the frst episode of the show...and this is when she chooses to speak up...MISSY if asad deserves it...U DESERVE HASEENA..

Agreed! what does she mean by, "kehte hue afsos ho raha hai that Asadbhaijaan brought this on himself" something like that...well didn't she bring this Haseena and Imran fiasco on herself too and then she tells Ayaan to shut up when he is standing up for her???Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top