Can ekta Maata promise ashvik new roles like anki?

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The real reason why ankita stayed back and played mother is because ekta promised her a younger role in the future!!! That's the main reason why she stayed back, then  quit ,and came back again!

Now Some are saying that if anki can play mother then why not Ashvik etc etc??

My question is IS EKTA PROMISING ASHVIK NEW SHOWS in return of their favor to play
older characters?? Well if she has nothing more to offer to Ashvik then there is NO REASON for them to stay back and they shldnt!

Also let's not forget  that Ankita  played a young lady in PR for 3 years before she agreed for the leap but in the case of Ashvik they have played Arvi for only a year and half! So comparing Ankita's trail with Ashvik is.so not cool!

Ether which ways I think Ashvik shld quit because after the leap the story revolves around Pari and Arvi will have no role to play at all.. So better that ashvik quit the show along with their fans!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Now Some are saying that if anki can play mother then why not Ashvik etc etc??

I do not post often in the forum, but from what I have observed, I think people said ithe above as a counter argument cos the same thing had been said about Ankita in the past, about how it is unprofessional of her to quit/be unhappy that she had to play a mother's role with diminishing screen space. People bashed Anki about it in the past and so those comments are being questioned now using the same logic.

Personally, I feel whoever does not stand to gain by the show or is uncomfortable with it should quit and move ahead to greener pastures in case things do not work out after discussions with the CV's. Just that they should be professional about it and not blame other actors for the choices they make. This goes for all the actors, and their fans as well.
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There were many posts which called Ankita unprofessional and selfish when she did not want to age further and quit the show.
So what happened now?
And no actor, including Ankita are doing anyone any favours here as they are professionals. They have every right to decide for themselves as they are best placed to do so. Abusing and ridiculing them for the choices they make does not reflect well on anybody .
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arey yaar uff... Aise topic's maat open kar !
But my answer is No , she wont ! You knw what i mean -.-
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plz dont instigate more fan wars
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bravearvians

Arey yaar uff... Aise topic's maat open kar !
But my answer is No , she wont ! You knw what i mean -.-

What U mean I understand.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ankita without any new show it was during PR press conference ekta told ankita to tell that she have given her a show .. ekta tokd she have given her coz dedication towars dehr character... so get your facts clear before
ZaYa-Beintehaa thumbnail
honestly WHY do people call her Ekta Maata for goodness sake, she isn't a Goddess