India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

1st of many mornings of forever...

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
awww...this title "1st of many mornings of forever.." Day Dreaming was the one thing i thought while watching it!!

And truly they are a totally unique couple! I love that they r equal partners of this relationship... that she is so normal and playful with her husband... such a refreshing change from the regular things on TV..
I think this is a first for me for the girl to initiate intimacy on TV show...

I just love this!! they r gorgeous too!! Day Dreaming

awww i just swooned at this second!! awww awww when she actually gets on to him!! this was so so natural!! and so beautiful!! Day Dreaming

sensual... Day Dreaming

hehe naughty too!! LOL

awww what just followed was utterly delicious!! it was WOW!! they r so natural!! its such a delight to watch them like this!! omgggDay Dreaming

I loved the added touch where he is actually petting her in the end... very sweet!!

last set of pics!! gn people!! am off to bed!! omg its so late!! Ouch but i just had to finish the pics before i slept!! Day Dreaming

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811princessep13aussiegal22choochootrain_Janki_Fato.lina545kairavi.maheerah_khanMeeraHKStimmyVancouverBCSiestapriyabanuBubblySanayawahcPhoenixTearsNNN-08-ddsoapsIronButterflySanzforSushvanitha3d-HappyBird-pinki_sanyalI-Heart-Sanzipkknd-fanSanzBarbiegogumaayshaomarshowviewerFascinatingSanzSpellofJoyMesmerizingSanzkbtrhoney-sweetyCandYlicious_SGuineaParud_ForevershonasandyxAaliya

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the pics, I love them!
I just love this couple so much, they are really refreshing Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guineaprincessunara

wahc Goldie
wahc
wahc

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Many thanks for this beautiful post with the equally beautiful title.
Agreed with you that the whole morning scenes were so normal and natural between the so-in-loved wife and husband. Very well acted and shot. Love them both. Oh.. thanks also to the CVs.

Thanks again for your hard work. Good nite and sweet dreams.

Edited by wahc - 24 June 2013 at 4:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dGuineaprincessunara

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful pictures...
Loved how natural this scene looked onscreen!
Sanaya and Anuj are rocking in romantic scenes!
Wish to see more of them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks fo the lovely caps. What an awesome morning scene,so natural and so perfect.She wakes him up but he pretends to still be asleep because he's loving his wifes attention. She fakes being mad and he aopogises but she says she was just teasing. He wants to hold on to her and make up for the time they've lost and she's torn between wanting to stay with him and knowing she has work to do. So real so perfect.
Someone needs to do some research because i bet Ranjana is really Aman's sister, they both have such bad timingLOL. Actually I loved the bhad tea goot tea conversation - totally hysterical and  I was LMAO. I hope Sony makes the effort to promote this show more now because it's awesome.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545priyabanuGuineaprincessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sunara, lovely caps of an adorable couple.

princessunara

Anisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anisha.
Anisha.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for these beautiful pictures!
What a lovely looking couple got and CVs are being pretty smart about using them well!

princessunara

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

princessunara

Go to top