Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Have the women lost their sense (Page 2)

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
another confusing thg is d police said that body was badly damaged and had no IDs, so how did d police n balwant (or whatever bansuri's hubby name is) get convinced that d body is that of sampooran???

nihal too looked overridden with emotion that sampooran is dead... so if nihal didnt know he died how n when he got all sampooran's stuff n letters? if sampooran was on d way back to village did he forget to post all those letters? confusing much!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003BullsEye777yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

another confusing thg is d police said that body was badly damaged and had no IDs, so how did d police n balwant (or whatever bansuri's hubby name is) get convinced that d body is that of sampooran???

nihal too looked overridden with emotion that sampooran is dead... so if nihal didnt know he died how n when he got all sampooran's stuff n letters? if sampooran was on d way back to village did he forget to post all those letters? confusing much!!!!

wow I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree with you on every point you have raised and I too had the same questions. It's surprising that Ratan and Chaiji both accepted Sampooran is dead without asking any questions...where was he found? How did he die? How long had he been dead? Who left his body there? Yeah the no ids thing is puzzling.Confused..who identified him? If Balwant did then how come no one questioned him for details?Confused

I also agree that Nihal look somewhat surprised and even at times blank during the death scenes...I expected him to look like he knew...and to look heartbroken and scared and guilty but he didn't really look like that...he looked like he was hearing this news for the first time...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

all i know abt d red potli so far it has sampooran's necklace n some letters he wrote to ratan, 1 of them stated that sampooran saw d documentary of pritumpura n saw ratans msg n knows she has forgiven him so he is returning to village back to her!

i thought d potli had a kalash type shape, but only letters?? so confused with that! its time cvs reveal abt nihal background rather then show these useless tiger tracks that only glorifies nihal n achieves nothgelse!

I totally agree with this.' potli had a kalash type shape' Indeed in the beginning when the potli wrapped in red cloth was shown  it was like a kalash type shape but now...we get to know that it had only letters and Sampooran's necklace.

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@Radhni... i was also confused abt that, either cvs changed script abt potli content, or they have forgotten what they showed before... when ratan was abt to open it n also when ranvi carried it back to nihal, it had a distinct kalash shape n ranvi too felt abit wierd holding it! but no clarification yet from cvs abt that!
kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@yanks28... maybe it drew my attention coz i work in legal sector, but d police n balwant scenerio didnt make much sense even to a common man mind!

anther thg, i remember ranvi asked ratan maybe papaji died, n she slapped n scolded him alot, later ratan told chaiji that as sampooran's lifepartner she wldv sensed it if sampooran was dead!

so did ratan sense it when balwant gave news of sampooran's death? y she never asked anythg?

i dont know, alot of inconsistencies in story n dialogues being shown now!
kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
another point to note, if sampooran's body as police said was "unrecognisable" n was accident case... then how come balwant identified d clothes as sampooran's, n mind u the clothes were speckless clean, distinct wear n tear, no mud, no blood.. nothing!

too many unanswered questions, n nihal mystery is now feeling very creepy type!

rather then a leap... cvs shld reveal nihal's background, atleast to d viewers!

Go to top