Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Have the women lost their sense

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I mean Chaiji and Ratan.. They stay in a small village where even a woman talking to a guy is taken in the wrong way, Then how could both of them not see anything wrong in Nihal staying at Ratan's place? Didn't they think it would get people talking? Nihal was more sensitive in this matter and was willing to stay with Chaiji but she said staying with Ratan would be better. I think her words that it would make the family feel better (after hearing about Sampooran) made him agree out of guilt otherwise he would have run from there 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverashuzdididumbrusha4003QuietlyLoudeuphoricanna44BazingaaVintageWineyanks28

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
yup i also felt same!

infact i remember d ruckus cvs created thru bansuri regarding ratan n kartar when gurpreet had a miscarriage... then cvs seem to have done a U-turn with bansuri dressing up n drooling all over nihal n now nihal living in ratan's house!

too much dragging... its abt time cvs reveal d mystery of nihal, his past, his motive of coming to village etc!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzDesdemonarusha4003VintageWineBullsEye777yanks28

WaitForIt- IF-Dazzler
WaitForIt-
WaitForIt-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I know, eh? I felt the same way...just didn't make any sense to me. 

Also, what's with the married people of this village being unsatisfied with their own marriage and spouse- first Kartar and now Bansuri?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitaakumarashuzDesdemonarusha4003QuietlyLoudBullsEye777yanks28Nikki_Titli

yanks28 IF-Stunnerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I completely agree with everyone...the social and marital scene in this village is very extraordinary...it is not generally acceptable in society these days...all this Bansuri Kartar stuff is really weird too, don't know what the CVs want to prove with it...sounds more like Desperate Housewives than Veera to me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzrusha4003BullsEye777Nikki_Titli

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i think the clue is in chaiji's dialogue.  you have done so much for us, at least let us do some seva.  it is not that they are unaware of societal issues.  it is that they are willing to face them to repay the debt created when he put himself in harm's way for the sake of their children.  repaying a debt, specially in terms of saving a life is important even in the context of a rural society

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedoc--Kkkhushiii--Raadhnirusha4003BullsEye777

chittyhk Groupbie
chittyhk
chittyhk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I agree too.  What happ to the red potli Nihal was hiding in Kartar's almirah??  Does anyone know.. am not watching since 1 month n just catching up on WUs.
ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with u :)
kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
all i know abt d red potli so far it has sampooran's necklace n some letters he wrote to ratan, 1 of them stated that sampooran saw d documentary of pritumpura n saw ratans msg n knows she has forgiven him so he is returning to village back to her!

i thought d potli had a kalash type shape, but only letters?? so confused with that! its time cvs reveal abt nihal background rather then show these useless tiger tracks that only glorifies nihal n achieves nothgelse!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mugzzz

Go to top