India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Top 10 Arshi FFs!!!

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
There are some awesome FF/SS writers in this forum. But there are some FF which has touched my heart deeply. Which I cant stop reading beacuse they are so beautiful written. But there are more, great writers in this forum these are just some I have mentioned here!!

So heres my top ten favorits.

1.  Destert Rose by charlotte74: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3332074

They story is so beautiful about Khushi and Arnav. I just love how Khushi is the younger sister but still takes care of Payal as she is the elder. Takes care of her, when she comes to know that her elder sister is expecting how hard she tries to make Payal and Akash together as the both love each other and some point ready to anything to make them come together.

2. Love in Delhi University by winiwonka: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3342093

A story where Khushi and Arnav meet in Delhi University and falls in love with each other, there are many people who was against there love but somehow in theend the come togther. There's just not a love story even alot about friendship. And about true friends!! Its a brillitant story!!

3. The secret diaries by Anarocksick

Its about Khushi who falls in love with her best friend's (Anjali) elder brother in the childhood, once when he was home from boarding school as she tells him about her dream to him to be a teacher in english. And he tells her to keep a diary and write in it to improve her english. Arnav, Anjali and Akash having cconflict with there dad. Khushi's parents dead, Arnavs mom dies too. But in the end all four (Arnav,Khushi,Anjali and Akash) supporting eachother and moving forward. There are some points in the story which touches you heart and even makes you cry.

4.  Fairy Tale by Rasgulla_sp: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3346713&TPN=116

Oh I just love the story, its about a Princess named by Khushi. The queen and King have hard to get a baby when they finally do. In a tragic accident the qeen passes away, like any other father, the king marries again, but the new queen is evil and dont love Khushi at all. The queen wants her own son which can take over the kingdom, but she cant convince a child either, one day she meets the devil and makes a deal if he gives her a child in return she will give Khushi to him, which Khushi overhears and she runs away. She meets a man who saves her from some people. And takes her with him. I love the story most beause its a fairy tale. And there are so less people who writes these types of storys, and I love to get in to fairy tale world, i wish there were more people who wrote fairy tales. And we shouldnt forget Rasgulla's awesome writing. Not just this story her every story which is she writes are amazing I love them all. 

5. Late by lazyleaves: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3122945

If we are mentioning one sister how can we forget the other one right?? Who doesnt love lazyleaves work?? Be it a FF/SS or a OS, you will fall in love with one of her works atleast. And my most most most favroit one is none other the late, a collage story of Arnav and Khushi. Where Khushi and Arnav are there needs to be lot of silly fights, nokh jokhs, showing of atittued ro each other but in the end pach up with each other. This is what the story is all about and some other masala toWink. But a beautiful story. Theres no chance that you dont like it.

6. Parinay by Naach_basanti: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3594416

I love hows she potrays every charcter in this story from Arnav Khushi to Akash and Payal, which arnt just there. I love the story of an Aranged marriage. And thanks to some misunderstanding they split, but how Arnav is trying to get them both together again. You will be surely in tears when you read this one!!

7. Falling in love with the enemy by deeps_92: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3027235&PID=58749587&#58749587

Story where Khushi and Arnav is enemy's, but even being enemys falls in love with each other. But before they fall in love they have to get married to each other for a reason. I just love Khushi in this FF.

8. The collab: doing it right (there are to many writers to write to down, so I am gonna skip it): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3341953

What can I say about this collab?? God its to hillarius, at the end of every chapter you are rolling on the floor of laughter, i littllary mean. This FF ahows exactly who every actually every charcter in IPKKND is, (except for Payash, bcs they are so much better in this) I just love every damn character in this collab. Every writer which is acociated with this collab, hats off to you. 

9. Mirage by molten_lava:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2912766

Its actually a storyof Arnav even if it starts with Khushi. arnav works for a underworld Don, and how his lives changes when he meets Khush, we get to know how brutally his mother was mudered. And how he came in to this criminal world. Arnavs charcter touchs your heart so hard what can I say?? I think I cried in almost al chapters. Its a really moving story of Arnav. Ans its so brillant story. I wish no child should come in this situation in life!! Its a really really really moving story!!

10. The Trampled Butterfly by molten_lava:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3525337

One more story by molten lava, this girl has made me a fan of her. a story which starts with Arnav but I feel that the story is actually of Khushi, whos buaji works for Rizadas as a maid. And takes Khushi with her one day, where's she meets Armav and Anjali and becomes friends with them in her childhood, Arnav for futher studies moves to London. when he comes back he gets to know that Khushi is working for them now, but somehow cant face her as aomething happened in the childhood and he cant come over that he hadnt helped his best friend even when he was there. Knowoing Khushi waited for her best friend for fifteen years, but now having class diffrence makes a hinder for both of them comming close. if molten lava (sorry dont know your name) is reading this then I am begging her please please get both mirage and this FFs published. Girl they are amazing. Please please, they deserve to be read of more people!!

And this are my top ten favroit FFs, if you havent read some off them please please please please read them, you will not get disappointed I promise you!!

Amy

Edited by KreyaArshiLover - 25 June 2013 at 3:50am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

lemonTmehak55anu97princessep13ssttuuttiiSAKURA222Arshichamkili9diyaRaj3rowanPrincessAzkaabhambariFrozenfireme_lovelygulchandana123sskaug25Snellhari93outland_123titanichomelessjeetegaradhadatta2012zar-baraIDatIFvks11PixieFairyNilanjana_20DanieshArnavganaluvsarshiBarunz4everStimmyarshisiree-Siaa-rainyday3000meem17zainzaKraniemistryMsCeylon.Boss.jessjazzArshisarunfanmwepsamiraoHina69sayari_sanki99...OceanEyes...basblalarukhbewakoofLadkiKesh123AnarocksickmelonieAkanksha-PoochiePieFAYKHAN29ChitraFParud_Forevernishu_shorna..Gunjan..honey-sweetyhappy_cupcake-chamkilli-Rasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPK

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
nice list

these ol r d best best best...

but there r more also
Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
interesting list
tfs
jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the list... but yet to read 2, 3 and 7.

and the last 4 chapters of 'Mirage'.
nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I read so many stories,but whenever I come across a list I realize still so many more to read...havent read 1,2 & 9 yet...so bookmarking...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyaarshipayalgupta20

arshisiree Goldie
arshisiree
arshisiree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
tfs n i read some stories in ur top ten list n remainin i will read frm now Hug
Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
TFS Smile
zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
This is a great list. Hats off to all the amazing writers.

Go to top