India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Few things I noted - 6/24/13 (Page 2)

usha_PV Senior Member
usha_PV
usha_PV

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Also one thing I noticed is that humaira is pushing ayaan too hard. When he said he would drink later, she should have left him alone. She should understand his mood also. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyafan6-Ishqbaaaz-

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
so true 
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Another note that Humera was the only one who actually sort of stood up for Asad. She was the one who said that "Agar Asad bhai ne aisa kuch kiya hai, toh uske peeche koi na koi wajah zaroor hogi". I was pleasantly surprised n proud of her but was also disappointed in Nikhat coz I actually thought tht she would stand up for Asad Disapprove

Edited by AsadkiDeewani - 25 June 2013 at 12:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyafan6

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyafan6

Few meaningful things I noted in today's dismal episode:

1) Asad looked defeated in every scene. Seemed like he accepted the fact that he "did it" with Tannu.
I thought it was well done by KSG, but then again everything KSG does looks good to me Wink

2) Why did Asad give a nasty look to Rashid? You don't inherit Befawai genetically! No reason for him to give Daddy Khan such a spiteful look. You messed up just like daddy did (got trapped but he doesn't know that yet).
Yes I did not understand this either.

3) Ayaan supports his brother but for the wrong reasons. I thought he believed his brother was in love with Zoya. But now he thinks Asad was being forced to marry Zoya and he is relating his own situation to Asad's. Ooopps...bad bad bad.
Ya a little surprising!

4)Dilshaad was, hands down, the star of the show today with her single dialogue to Tanveer. - "Taali ek haath se nahi baajta." Wah wah Murhaba. Maar daala Ammi ney.. Its good that Dilshad is holding Tanveer equally responsible for what happened.
ClapClap Dilshaad!

5) Tanveer gives a nasty look to a retrieving Dilshad and Asad notices that. But as soon as Tannu realizes that Asad is looking, changes her expression. But Asad saw what needed to be seen.
Did not notice this.
6) Ayaan and Asad's silent hug. How can two straight guys hugging be such a sexy scene? :D
Big smile

7) Shirin is dumb and naive but actually has a good heart. Her nativity is always used as a weapon by Razia and misunderstood by Rashid.
Big smile
8) Nikhat was criticizing Asad. If she only knew the whole Tannu thing was happening because her "fiance" couldn't keep his mouse in the house (you know what I am talking about..right?) and got Tanveer pregnant.
I do see Nikhat's point of view, she is not aware of what her fiance has done, so you cannot hold that against her.

9) Dilshaad's reaction of shutting Asad is very very real. When you have so much faith, trust and pride in your child even a little betrayal seems like a big deal. Asad's behavior to her was just unacceptable. She will eventually cool down and think things through.
ClapClap Dilshaad

10) Asad's expression of fear was so genuine. I, as a child, would look like that to my mom if I knew I made a grave mistake. Asad lived to please his mom who he thinks was wronged by his father. His Ammi was his world and he knows he disappointed her and was ready for the repercussion.

ClapClap Asad!
11) Najma is so under utilized. She is great. She looked so sad and helpless.
Agree completely!

12) Humeira realizing Ayaan's indifference towards her was heartbreaking. She always had her doubts but I think she was trying to ignore it. Poor poor Humeira.
On this one I dont agree with you, I found Humeira very irritating in the episode. She has the typical single child syndrome, its about her and only her and now that Ayaan is engaged to her, he is her property and only hers. I mean come on, he is a big boy, nahi kaaya, toh kya huva? Coffee, coffee, coffee, OMG I would have flung the coffee out of the window! The actress did act the part of an irritating character very well, but I find Humeira's character very shallow and stupid. Its all about Humeira and that's annoying to say the least!

13) Both the brothers lost their lady love at the same time. After Asad wins back Zoya, Ayaan will probably realize that he indeed cares for Humeira.
I think there is an opportunity for twists with Ayaan as well, I think the CVs must explore this a bit more... I think their engagement must be broken a few times before Ayaan finally falls in love.  
14) I took notes while watching the show...OMG...what is wrong with me. I even dream about QH. I need to see a doc :S

Haha hooked on it aren't we all?

asyafan6

asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha_PV

Also one thing I noticed is that humaira is pushing ayaan too hard. When he said he would drink later, she should have left him alone. She should understand his mood also. 

She was. I was getting irritated too but I think she sort of did it on purpose to get Ayaan's reaction. His speech about being trapped into doing things the night before may have raised a red flag in her mind and she wanted to break his silence.
asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
ipkfan38: You are absolutely right. She does have the single child syndrome - being mommy's ladli and getting whatever she wants but I did feel bad for her because she has genuine feeligns for Ayaan. I think with this rift she may mature a bit.

3serialfan40

NERMINE Senior Member
NERMINE
NERMINE

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
My dear you don't have to see a doctor, don't worry It's just QH effect lol LOL
It's so addictive

asyafan6

Go to top