Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Few things I noted - 6/24/13

asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Few meaningful things I noted in today's dismal episode:

1) Asad looked defeated in every scene. Seemed like he accepted the fact that he "did it" with Tannu.

2) Why did Asad give a nasty look to Rashid? You don't inherit Befawai genetically! No reason for him to give Daddy Khan such a spiteful look. You messed up just like daddy did (got trapped but he doesn't know that yet).

3) Ayaan supports his brother but for the wrong reasons. I thought he believed his brother was in love with Zoya. But now he thinks Asad was being forced to marry Zoya and he is relating his own situation to Asad's. Ooopps...bad bad bad.

4)Dilshaad was, hands down, the star of the show today with her single dialogue to Tanveer. - "Taali ek haath se nahi baajta." Wah wah Murhaba. Maar daala Ammi ney.. Its good that Dilshad is holding Tanveer equally responsible for what happened.

5) Tanveer gives a nasty look to a retrieving Dilshad and Asad notices that. But as soon as Tannu realizes that Asad is looking, changes her expression. But Asad saw what needed to be seen.

6) Ayaan and Asad's silent hug. How can two straight guys hugging be such a sexy scene? :D

7) Shirin is dumb and naive but actually has a good heart. Her nativity is always used as a weapon by Razia and misunderstood by Rashid.

8) Nikhat was criticizing Asad. If she only knew the whole Tannu thing was happening because her "fiance" couldn't keep his mouse in the house (you know what I am talking about..right?) and got Tanveer pregnant.

9) Dilshaad's reaction of shutting Asad is very very real. When you have so much faith, trust and pride in your child even a little betrayal seems like a big deal. Asad's behavior to her was just unacceptable. She will eventually cool down and think things through.

10) Asad's expression of fear was so genuine. I, as a child, would look like that to my mom if I knew I made a grave mistake. Asad lived to please his mom who he thinks was wronged by his father. His Ammi was his world and he knows he disappointed her and was ready for the repercussion.

11) Najma is so under utilized. She is great. She looked so sad and helpless.

12) Humeira realizing Ayaan's indifference towards her was heartbreaking. She always had her doubts but I think she was trying to ignore it. Poor poor Humeira.

13) Both the brothers lost their lady love at the same time. After Asad wins back Zoya, Ayaan will probably realize that he indeed cares for Humeira.

14) I took notes while watching the show...OMG...what is wrong with me. I even dream about QH. I need to see a doc :S

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainireshivtestindiaprasikshyaMagical_Mincindyb96nazia_aijazanupam47AM_MAraishideedeezasadzoya143rabiacasashelly.851SATD06recoupmehvy12jinelle20shruti1735mahalaxmiksarafs15253serialfan40msleeIPKKND_Pyaartishmafee-feeCuriousmindanma2738Tv_wale_babuSb111Asya_Maaneetantiquegold-ARSHI_LOVE-Sana70IIdewaaneIIromyzara1ksghkhb17Jo_Pinchyjanavi07paagal_friendsall-iLoveKaran-ksenvj3072Marysaakankabhoranushreemishrapriya713LuvUAsYaKambakthIshqTeja....PrasaiiheartChai.FairyDust.Mystic_nights_rajnid68Nithiya95-Ishqbaaaz-LittleDhampir.GoodyTwoShoesLivingfreeDreAChahat_A_DoshiraneebMisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

Tv_wale_babu Senior Member
Tv_wale_babu
Tv_wale_babu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Fully agree with all your points! And i really hope that ayaan does realize that he cares for humeira. But then I want humeira to take time to accept his love - that is when he falls in love. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyafan6

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
100% correct..
agrree wid u dea...
don worry dea its quite normal v r also goin through d same...  ROFLROFL
d doctor also will b in a need of nothr  doctor if v went to himm... ROFLROFLROFL

raishi

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Very sensible postThumbs Up

Lol we all need a docLOL actually we need a QH rehab centerLOL

asyafan6

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
You're hilarious..mouse in the house ROFL
But all your points were spot on. Thumbs Up
-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
LOOL you quite the note taker Wink

I hope Dilshaad continues to show Tanveer attitude and never forgives her 
friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
U took notes?? rofl!! qh hs really made ppl crazy n even am one among dem :)
Manchalateriore Senior Member
Manchalateriore
Manchalateriore

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
ayaan made me rly mad today

Go to top