Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#27 l JaaNu Bane Friends With Benifitsl (Page 108)

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Joined: 23 March 2013
Posts: 15055

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Omg what the hell guys, i dont have a fear of marriage! ROFL ROFL ROFL

And nooo Viya im single because i'm too lazy to get of my bum and deal with a boyfriend. ROFL i choose to be single hence till marriage ROFL


Stop lying Faiza I know u have gamophobia LOL

Nooo! I just feel little and islia i feel weird and shy and stuff of the people! Not marriage! ROFL ROFL
you can stay kuwari too no probs LOL
hey can live in be in option??? *eyebrow wringling*LOL
Tu phir se start hogayi 18 plus LOL
ki kara papaji control he nai honda!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-viya.mallik4evaCup-Of-Chai

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13680

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai



Millu ki bachi Angry LOL


And nooputtar yeah go give time to you WOH we are not going anywhere.


Yammi we are discussing random stuff LOL
No play second hand jawani for both of them LOL


I dedicate this song to your begum.

Hum, teri second hand JAWANI LOL
Get lost my begum has Sheila ki jawani Wink


yup... chikni chameli is just jealous LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-viya.mallik4evaMILII_BAKSHICup-Of-Chai

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 8795

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Teri and jawani oh Teri banned jawani 
Nahi chaiye Kiske ko VDC ki second hand jawani LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-viya.mallik4evaMILII_BAKSHICup-Of-Chai

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Omg what the hell guys, i dont have a fear of marriage! ROFL ROFL ROFL

And nooo Viya im single because i'm too lazy to get of my bum and deal with a boyfriend. ROFL i choose to be single hence till marriage ROFL


Stop lying Faiza I know u have gamophobia LOL

Nooo! I just feel little and islia i feel weird and shy and stuff of the people! Not marriage! ROFL ROFL
aise kyu??
kya married logo ke singh nikal ate haiROFL

I have some snobby married cousins who keep going like 'shoo away kid, you're too little' an it happened since i wa like 5-6 and still happens so even though im no longer a kid, i have this thing that married women would think of me as a kid and not take me seriously. LOL
what??? u r sweet crazy...but i hope ye phobia teri khudki shadi tak chala jayega...warna to ram bharose hotel...ROFL

Ram bharose hotel? Yeh kya hai bhai?! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MILII_BAKSHICup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

@yamini good you are becoming intelligent in this AT. ROFL

@nooputtar yeah come whenever you want and give time to your "WOH" Embarrassed

@Milli stop dedicating such bakwas songs to me! I want some pavitra romantic songs for us haina nattu jaaneman? LOL


@viya Whats with those cat and dog comments on the tanyas congo post. ROFL Angry

@hummy i said you edit was nice too Ouch LOL


oh thankew..Hug didnt c it sorry.this AT is moving so fast LOL


i love ur dp...Embarrassed
haan haan! Begum BBC ka reply to foran nazar ata hai. LOL
And you're welcome and thanks LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Joined: 11 February 2013
Posts: 12884

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

@yamini good you are becoming intelligent in this AT. ROFL

@nooputtar yeah come whenever you want and give time to your "WOH" Embarrassed

@Milli stop dedicating such bakwas songs to me! I want some pavitra romantic songs for us haina nattu jaaneman? LOL


@viya Whats with those cat and dog comments on the tanyas congo post. ROFL Angry

@hummy i said you edit was nice too Ouch LOL


kya lagta hi tumhe Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-Cup-Of-Chai

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 8795

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai



Millu ki bachi Angry LOL


And nooputtar yeah go give time to you WOH we are not going anywhere.


Yammi we are discussing random stuff LOL
No play second hand jawani for both of them LOL


I dedicate this song to your begum.

Hum, teri second hand JAWANI LOL
Get lost my begum has Sheila ki jawani Wink


yup... chikni chameli is just jealous LOL
You are my Sheila Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-pieryroseviya.mallik4evaMILII_BAKSHICup-Of-Chai

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13680

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai



Millu ki bachi Angry LOL


And nooputtar yeah go give time to you WOH we are not going anywhere.


Yammi we are discussing random stuff LOL
No play second hand jawani for both of them LOL


I dedicate this song to your begum.

Hum, teri second hand JAWANI LOL
Get lost my begum has Sheila ki jawani Wink


ROFL did she borrow JAWANI from Sheila??


u didnt know it chameli ka tel?? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-viya.mallik4evaMILII_BAKSHICup-Of-Chai

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
E24 - KSG bane joker

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 5   Views: 993

Armu4eva 5 993 03 March 2013 at 4:11am by ash28
Asad Bane Devdas

Author: blueflames   Replies: 5   Views: 1437

blueflames 5 1437 23 February 2013 at 7:42am by Surish
Updates SBS - Asad bane devdass

2 3 4 5

Author: FhatTheWuck.   Replies: 37   Views: 3391

FhatTheWuck. 37 3391 05 February 2013 at 7:38am by MuneebaSheikh
Asad Bane Devdas - SBS Vd Upd

2 3

Author: zara-KSG-malik   Replies: 22   Views: 2652

zara-KSG-malik 22 2652 03 January 2013 at 10:40am by Macbeth
NewsExpress - Asad-Ayan bane Rockstars

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 1   Views: 485

Armu4eva 1 485 05 December 2012 at 2:28am by -RohitMaxwell-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index