Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What's right will win and what's wrong will not (Page 2)

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

No one can separate asya... they r bound together...
Humera needed to hear this and break it off herself...

Agree AsYa are meant to be together.. don't know why peole are hell bent on separating them..

Humaira should break the engagemnet.. when Ayaan looses humaira he will perhaps realise what he lost.Smile

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Lovely post, Kaussar!

It was a filler episode. The only good part I felt was that Humeira finally got to know that Ayaan doesn't love her and I have a feeling that she'll be the one who'll break the engagement now. Though Razia is back and I am sure she'll try her best to manipulate Ayaan to marry Humeira but this time Humeira will back off willingly. Ayaan doesn't deserve Humeira at this stage. He first needs to value and respect her. But I am still disappointed with Ayaan. Though he has always been dense and since he couldn't even understand how Humeira feels for him, its not surprising that he doesn't understand AsYa's equation. But the worst part was that he was ready to believe that Asad did sleep with Tanveer because perhaps he was marrying Zoya out of compulsion. Shocked This was disgusting, how could he think so low of his brother. Also like you rightly said that one statement of his has caused a furore. LOL I really don't know if this could perhaps lead to ZoYaan or not Confused but I think the picture will be a bit clear once Ajmer track begins. 

I also loved the part where Dilshad yelled at Tanveer and told her "taali ek haath se nahi bajti." I wanted Dilshad to slap her then and throw her out of the house.

Neither Asad nor Zoe are in a state to rationalize anything at this point of time but I hope that they do connect the dots soon. Zoya left the tabeez Asad had tied on her arm that symbolised his love and trust in her. Now Asad has to win her love and trust back. Hoping that it happens at the end of the Ajmer track. 

And I feel that once they are back from Ajmer, Tanveer will make a comeback with her baby drama but a DNA test could easily be done. However I just hope that they don't drag it by showing  stuff like Tanveer changing the reports and bribing the doctor etc. 

thanks.Big smile

yea Ayaan doesn't deserve Humaira now.. he needs to grow up first..
i know its disgusting for us to see that Ayan may be believing that Asad slept with Tanveer... but right noow actually everyone including Dilshad believes that.. At least Ayaan is a little better because he has a justification for Asad.. why he did it.. of course his resaon for Asad doing it is based on his own life situation and his thinking is clouded by it.. so he might be thinking Asad loves Tanveer and not Zoya nad because he is being forced to marry zoya, it happened. 

The disgusting way Dilshad treated Tanu was great.. how will she ever find a place as her DIL now? so tanveer has actually lost her game..

i think Asad will take that tabeez and tie on her once more.. Ajmer should be great.. lets be positive.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Even if Tanveer comes back and declares the baby to be Asad's would a DNA test be requested?  CVs normally tend to be on a different plane to normal folk like you and I.  For the record, how far is Tannu's pregnancy?  Surely one of the elder women will put two and two together and find that the dates don't match up.  Or is that asking too much? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussarfriendsall

shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
At this point, Tanveer has to be at least 3-4months pregnant... She would have gotten pregnant roughly around the time of Imran-Nikhat engagement, which if logical thinking follows, she should start showing very soon, which would disprove any chance of Asad being the father. However, as it's been discovered logical thought is not something that is expected from this serial. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussarfriendsall

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Ayan was iritating in yday epi

kaussar

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and totally agree with you! People always jump to the conclusion of Ayaan and Zoya. I agree Ajmer must be significant-no point in going there without any reason.

AsYa will reconcile and billi will be exposed-CANT WAIT!

Great post and very very true!

kaussar

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaussar

Originally posted by quboolhaifan

We all knw abt DNA tests n all but will the cvs b ready to know abt it as well?? they might just blow away the whole thng or maybe Tanveer will bribe anthr doc n get a favrble rprt... Tanveer track has bcme like a chewing gum now

Already two many doctors have been bribed  and if they show it that's the limit... so i don't think it will happen that way..Smile

I wouldn't put it past the cvs that tan ever bribes a doctor a switches the DNA results.  This billi track is predictable and cheap at its best.
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
well said!! Clap

kaussar

Go to top