this is  the first 

First? What?Confused

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
nice post ! ive always wanted VD & DD to work together, so when they did this show i was really pleasantly surprised and happy. ive only ever been a Rishbala fan and that will never change, no matter what these two characters do that ends up inevitably hurting the other. i also agree with you that youre either a fan or youre not, there's never been another angle and there never will be so if you have your hopes set on something like that: most likely you were never a Rishbala fan to begin with. however i disagree that the cvs are trying to show a third angle anymore, quite the contrary. theyre doing everything possible to invalidate that because they know perfectly well that trp audience will NOT be conciliatory to such a disgusting notion. this track is more about Rishbala facing evils together and supporting one another. i don't doubt that there won't be misunderstandings, but the story won't revolve around those problems being the cusp of their relationship issues rather it will focus on them overcoming these misunderstandings. 

RISHBALA TOGETHER - FOREVER & ALWAYS

Completely agree! But I think we should stop blaming Madhu or RK for whatever they do. I mean when we love RishBala together then why compare RK & Madhu separately? They both know that they love each other unconditionally then surely there is no one coming in between. Its just the problems which will come & go. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Oh Honey...awesome post swthrtClap

Loved it.. agree with wat u saidWink

Thank you Hema!Smile

@Rihan: Agree!
Thank you so muchSmile
-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Awesome post, Honey!

Thank you so much for posting this here. This is what I've been saying since Saturday. Love your faves unconditionally. If you can forgive one, then forgive the other too for what they're are and what they do. Don't expect miracles from them or wish for them to be Gods. They're not! They're humans, bound by their character traits.

This applies to both RK and Madhu. Those who claim to be Rishbalians better stop bashing BOTH RK AND MADHU.

Exactly! You nailed it in a better way than me. I am so happy that someone agrees with me to the core! RishBala fans means we should support both RK & Madhu no matter what. Now their relation is beyond those stupid fights where they won't talk to each other for ages. They are mature enough to respect their relation before they disagree on any matter.
For them relation is first priority & not the problems. That is why RK said yes to Madhu for talking to Sultan else do you think RK can ever talk to Sultan??LOL

ennishet

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
very good post...much needed one...me rishbala fan for life 

-HJ-

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Honey, i agree with Tabby, this is ur 1st post am reading, and loved it!! Btw. Take Care Honey will miss you , Smile

Edited by Rihan05 - 25 June 2013 at 3:39am

-HJ-

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HJ-

Originally posted by tabby999

hello 
this is  the first 

First? What?Confused
sorry i was writing it  but  i press wrong key ..well i completed my msg ..hope u have seen it ..check out my first post for u ..

-HJ-

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayanti_ashiuv

it is an amazing postClap i have always been a rishbala fan and will remain that alwaysBig smile yes, sometyms i do not lyk some particular traits in rk and sometyms some acts that madhu uundertakes i strongly oppose but i understand it too that these are their basic characteristics which they are not able to transcend..and they have accepted each other with all the merits and demerits because they love each other hopelessly..and whatever happens i know rishbala will end up together because their love is true..i liked your meticulous analysisStar tfsSmile

Thank you so much! I am so happy with your comment!

Every word is perfectly saidBig smile

@bold: thank youSmile

Go to top