Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tabby999

hj great ..i easily see how many people say wrong things on ur post
anyways ..r u leaving ..why all saying they will miss u ..
πŸ˜•

Yeah i m leaving. I had some issues. I don't know whether I deserve it or not but I already got it & so very disappointed.
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -HJ-

Thank you for being honest that you don't know me & have not read my posts earlier. I have only made 2-3 posts since the show started so may be you dont know.

I know no one is going to support Madhu. I just felt to share my views so i did.

I know forum people very well. Its not only about the show but how they are as a person from that also i can judge them about their reaction.😊

why u made only  2 or 3 posts ..why don't u often do posting ...do u come to this forum rare .. plz be here for more time and post more ..this forum need posts from people like u ...
will u  pm me when next time u will  post ..plz ..hope soon i will see ur second post ..
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_sri

very good post...much needed one...me rishbala fan for life 

Thank you so much😊
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah i m leaving. I had some issues. I don't know whether I deserve it or not but I already got it & so very disappointed.

hope soon all ur problems end and u be here again ..all the good luck ...Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

why u made only  2 or 3 posts ..why don't u often do posting ...do u come to this forum rare .. plz be here for more time and post more ..this forum need posts from people like u ...

will u  pm me when next time u will  post ..plz ..hope soon i will see ur second post ..

Thank you for the appreciation but I don't think anyone reads my posts then why should I make any post? I was active only in RishBala AT earlier & sometimes creations gallery. Else I only read few posts nothing much. But now I don't think I am going to stay here.
SunakshiGupta thumbnail
Wonderful writing!

I loved it very much. Keep giving us more posts Honey!

Love,
Sunakshi
-HJ- thumbnail
@Sunakshi: Thank you dear.

@Shree.123: Thank you 😊
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am A DD Fan But Never Criticized VD as he is Also good.
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honey, meri Madhumakkhi, come back as soon as you get time,we all really miss you.

Awesome post!
I never found fault in Madhu when she told RK to talk to Bhai, becoz she is behaving as per her character.The only thing i am having problem with is the entertainment factor is missing in the show of which i am actually a fan of. And also the unpredictability which the show hasn't wore off, but the show has covered themselves with some blankets of absurdness too πŸ€£

TC Honey. πŸ€—
Edited by 1Sumana1 - 10 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello fellow forum members!

The main thing we have to see is that RK does not misunderstand her & I am sure he won't. 

Now that their relation is one step higher, its obvious that RK will never misunderstand Madhu. 

Its the time for RishBala bonding to get stronger. I am sure they will come out with flying colours breaking all the barriers which enters their life.

hey honey 😊!!! loved ur post n loved the above quoted ones that u've written πŸ‘πŸΌ!!! 

yeah Rishabala's Relationship had gone one step further ... #HOPES --he wont misunderstand madhu this time !!...

loved the positive notes !!! cheers !!