-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello fellow forum members!

So finally looking at the current scenario in the forum as well as in the show I decided to make a post. I am reading only WUs since the first week of June. But I am completely aware of how the story is moving. From the day one i.e. when RK-Madhu met I was their fan or you can say before MEIEJ was on air, I always wanted VD-DD to appear opposite each other in some show & finally I got it. So naturally I am a fan of DVD & RishBala from the very first day they met.
Lot of things happened in this one whole year & we saw RK behaved badly with Madhu & Madhu decided to take revenge, etc. But still I was with both of them. Every relation needs time to understand each other & I don't think any relation can be perfect. Anyway the point of making this post is something different.

I have seen people were RishBala fans earlier & then when RK betrayed Madhu most of them started hating RK. Then again when Sultan entered people started making Madhu-Sultan pair without thinking anything. Relations are not broken like that. When love is true one can never forget their whole life. And above all it is not necessary to hook on someone else if you are betrayed in one relation. Can't woman stay alone? Okay so we are bit off-track. Then again RK started feeling guilty & with true heart wanted Madhu back, people started accusing him again. Then the turn came of Madhu. When Madhu accepted RK as she could not forget him, people started blaming Madhu. So, in short no one is completely with any character or actor. Sometimes people are with RK or Madhu or Sultan or anyone else in the show. So we can't be called true fans. Either root for RK or Madhu or Sultan. What is this? Sometimes you go in RK group & sometimes in Madhu group & sometimes in Sultan group.

As we are not consistent, CVs are taking advantage of that. They are showing as per we are reacting. They know that there are no die-hard fans of RishBala or even SulBala so they keep on dragging Madhu on both sides. Obviously the story is of Madhu so definitely she has to be the best person &  good human being so they make her do things which sometimes we don't like. Right now she wants that RK-Sultan talks & the problem gets solved because she is portrayed as a very good person, she will definitely tell RK not to fight & create violence. She is shown as devi so we can't expect any foul play from her. I saw people started bashing her for this decision. Arey yaar, don't you all know CVs cant show her  bad? Remember, even the revenge drama was dropped as they can't show Madhu being like RK. So this was obviously coming.

The main thing we have to see is that RK does not misunderstand her & I am sure he won't. Till now the worst thing happened in RishBala's life was the drama before their real marriage. At that time it clearly looked like RK will never trust Madhu again. But he did trusted her & he publicly accepted what Madhu thought to do. So this means he will never misunderstand her. Yeah he doubted on her about Sultan but just in few days he made Madhu speak the truth by his way. Now that their relation is one step higher, its obvious that RK will never misunderstand Madhu. He knows her well & even he knows that she will do all necessary things to mend relations. And moreover, we have Deepali Bhabhi. Because of her taunts, RK will never leave Madhu even if he thinks of it once, Deepali won't let that happenπŸ˜† This time Sikky is going to play a important role.

Moreover, this time Madhu is with RK & she is not in any revenge mode or angry mode as she was when she met Sultan. Now, Madhu can't leave RK. As she told to Sultan that because her husband is involved in the matter she has to be there so this signifies that Madhu will not leave RK. Yeah we can expect some rifts but not separation. Rifts are there in any relation so we should not be scared by that.

I have trust on CVs they will definitely show that Rashid was fake or something else which will finally end on a good note. They have shown that Mohan Kundra was a flirt in a very short span means there is no much evidence to it & this shows that something is still missing. There is something fishy.

Its the time for RishBala bonding to get stronger. I am sure they will come out with flying colours breaking all the barriers which enters their life.

That's all for now. I thought to share my views before I leave IF. I could not stop myself without posting this. I have not made this post to make people agree with me or disagree with me. I just wanted to urge you people to root for either RishBala or no one. Stick to your favourite & don't switch over to another because that is the main reason for showing parallel lead.
One more request if possible for you all that if you are a RishBala fan then please love RK-Madhu equally. I don't say that you love VD-DD but atleast support the character they are playing. The war between VD fans & DD fans is making CVs show such things🀒
If you don't love VD or you don't love DD then let it be. I don't say you love both of them but at least support RK & Madhu both if you are a true RishBala fan. This way unity will automatically be there.
This is what I think. Its just a request. Please don't throw anything on me. I just thought an idea for maintaining the unity of the forum.

P.S. I know no one is going to reply me as I know my value here. But please read it once.

Love,
Honey

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HJ- thumbnail

Thank you😊
Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honey πŸ€— oh God I read the whole post :) and awesome post πŸ‘ πŸ‘   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I am a Rishbala fan and will always ne I can hate some thinks RK and Madhu do but that doesn't mean that I am not a Rishbala fan
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bes_B

Honey πŸ€— oh God I read the whole post :) and awesome post πŸ‘ πŸ‘   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I am a Rishbala fan and will always ne I can hate some thinks RK and Madhu do but that doesn't mean that I am not a Rishbala fan

Thank you Bes πŸ€—
I am glad you liked the post!
Sorry its a bit longer.😳
-HJ- thumbnail

Thank you😊
wildspam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post HJ πŸ€—
I agree with what you said πŸ‘

I was a Rishbala fan will remain even if at times am don't agree with what cvs show

And for your ps I felt little sad reading it but thanks for sharing your view as I always say
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
great post..very  well said.πŸ‘πŸΌ..rishbala forever..❀️
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post i agree with u in some points and disagree on others
first i don't think there is such a term as true fan its either u r fan or not end of story.
and i don't think CVs change track according to online viewers producer of the show made it so clear that all he cares about is TRP audience ...its business after all.
and ST said latly that the show is about a superstar and his personal and professional life ...its more about RM's story.lets forget about what ST said what we watching during this year was never about Madhu's journey it was always about RM.
rishbala ROCK and they r the onlt thing that works for the show.

TC Honey we will miss u.

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nice post ! ive always wanted VD & DD to work together, so when they did this show i was really pleasantly surprised and happy. ive only ever been a Rishbala fan and that will never change, no matter what these two characters do that ends up inevitably hurting the other. i also agree with you that youre either a fan or youre not, there's never been another angle and there never will be so if you have your hopes set on something like that: most likely you were never a Rishbala fan to begin with. however i disagree that the cvs are trying to show a third angle anymore, quite the contrary. theyre doing everything possible to invalidate that because they know perfectly well that trp audience will NOT be conciliatory to such a disgusting notion. this track is more about Rishbala facing evils together and supporting one another. i don't doubt that there won't be misunderstandings, but the story won't revolve around those problems being the cusp of their relationship issues rather it will focus on them overcoming these misunderstandings. 

RISHBALA TOGETHER - FOREVER & ALWAYS
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Honey...awesome post swthrtπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it.. agree with wat u saidπŸ˜‰