Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

|| DOTW : Triangular Love Affair :|| - Page 2

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Surish

Since this show is based on a second marriage, I believe that Raj will eventually divorce Sarita  and marry his love of his life Divya. As a consequence, Sarita will have no alternative but to marry the doctor.

I guess soπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anarkali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

i really don like triangle unless one of them is evil..

πŸ˜†Oh yeah, tell me about it...
A bad guy is always a bad guy..But when everyone happens to be good, it gets worse and the wounds get deeper..πŸ˜•...πŸ˜†
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok amanda this is a good topic.

Acceptance is very important and as we can see Raj does not accept  Sarita as his wife. Sarita deserves someone who actually loves her and takes good care of her unlike raj who does not really give two hoots about her. For Raj it's probably not possible for him to fall  in love again; Sarita and him have been in a relationship for 10 years and life have not moved on for them. It is the same as it was 10 years ago when raj was  forcefully married to her. He does not even want to get close to her(if u know what i mean)

Raj and Divya on the other hand love each other. Ten years have passed and they still think about each other. Divya as well have not moved on in life. Like you mentioned, Raj can lay down his life for Divya and vice-versa and this shows how much they love each other and are willing to sacrifice for each other. I think Raj and Diva are meant to be together.

Raj has a responsibility to Sarita as he is her husband. Even if Raj wants to go and stay alone with Divya he wont be able to as he has to fulfil his responsibility towards Sarita. If only Sarita decides to move on in life and realizes that things between her and Raj was never good in the past 10 years (which is a very long time)  and things are nt really getting better.  Everyday his family taunts her and he does nt really  defend her. She mostly suffers there.If she  decides to move on in life and goes to someone who actually appreciates her and accepts her, she will be  better off and so will Raj be as he will be united with his Divya.

starsanjana thumbnail
for this situation i would like to see those who are married fall in love...if i was raj i would try to give sarita her rights even though i loved divya...because sarita is not at fault...i believe that duty should come first!
-Anarkali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starsanjana

for this situation i would like to see those who are married fall in love...if i was raj i would try to give sarita her rights even though i loved divya...because sarita is not at fault...i believe that duty should come first!

Wow...,
This is quite strange...I do think Duty comes first..,and if Raj given Sarita a little of her right then things would definitely change between them..

starsanjana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Amanda-

Wow...,
This is quite strange...I do think Duty comes first..,and if Raj given Sarita a little of her right then things would definitely change between them..

yup that is true...dont u think it would be hard to live with a man who is miserable for 10 years without any of it being ur fault
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: --MasterMind--

ok amanda this is a good topic.

Acceptance is very important and as we can see Raj does not accept  Sarita as his wife. Sarita deserves someone who actually loves her and takes good care of her unlike raj who does not really give two hoots about her. For Raj it's probably not possible for him to fall  in love again; Sarita and him have been in a relationship for 10 years and life have not moved on for them. It is the same as it was 10 years ago when raj was  forcefully married to her. He does not even want to get close to her(if u know what i mean)

Raj and Divya on the other hand love each other. Ten years have passed and they still think about each other. Divya as well have not moved on in life. Like you mentioned, Raj can lay down his life for Divya and vice-versa and this shows how much they love each other and are willing to sacrifice for each other. I think Raj and Diva are meant to be together.

Raj has a responsibility to Sarita as he is her husband. Even if Raj wants to go and stay alone with Divya he wont be able to as he has to fulfil his responsibility towards Sarita. If only Sarita decides to move on in life and realizes that things between her and Raj was never good in the past 10 years (which is a very long time)  and things are nt really getting better.  Everyday his family taunts her and he does nt really  defend her. She mostly suffers there.If she  decides to move on in life and goes to someone who actually appreciates her and accepts her, she will be  better off and so will Raj be as he will be united with his Divya.

Your "mastermind" did a great analysis!πŸ˜† But just for a sec seriousness apart, as you know, we use the expression ~ "I couldn't have said it better, jokingly here in the West (seems you live here in the West too, *guessing from lingo*), people say ~ "you couldn't have said it be better" !!πŸ˜‰

Now seriously, the trio here (altho now even gaurav is back with his geometric mumbo jumboπŸ˜•), bound by duty, responsibility, sacrifice, love, humanitarianism / insaaniyat. I just dont know where such mahaan qualities will lead each character and with whom ultimately, I mean. And whose punar vivah? Logically it can happen only for raj and sarita cuz no one else in the equation is married. And I doubt very much if raj and sarita will remarry each other again. Hence suddenly the appearance of gaurav to solve that gutthi. Hope I got it rightπŸ˜•

This content was originally posted by: starsanjana

yup that is true...dont u think it would be hard to live with a man who is miserable for 10 years without any of it being ur fault

Ammy/Faati, couldn't agree more with each observation. All are bound by their respective duty, and living in a relationship for that long when raj dont even love sarita, and sarita suffering that long for no fault of hers, they might as well get out of such prison, where except for sheila, rest of the in-laws couldn't care less what happens to sarita, lives or dies or for that matter what will she do with her life if indeed rar-sarita separate for good. Unfortunately the oldest daadi, the best she can do is pat her fav bahu sarita's back when the latter lecturofies MIL about women's rights and puts kamla where she belongs, nowhere.

And so I just dont know who is going to tie the knot, when and with whom. Here needless to say, per precap sohan-kamla plans will fall flat on their faces when they see that the candlelit dinner is NOT btw raj-divya but btw wretched kamla's DIL-son. Enters gaurav and the equation has been disturbed / stirred, just like khichdi needs stirring!πŸ˜›

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Amanda-

Agreed... I mean, what's the reason for her to live in a house married to guy who doesn't even love her...

where she should go , when parents are non -existent ? How much you hide from your parents , thinking not to hurt them ,but mother can feel pain in her daughter,s voice . Very funny family . !0 years is very long time , she spent her prime age in this marriage . problem is nothing is clear with lots of gaps .
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Priyamvada

res
unres..

I really hate triangles.. I generally dont watch films wid triangular concept coz one of dem would end up heart broken😭
I know PV is about 2nd chances... but I believe true love happens once. What ever comes 2nd is a compromise.πŸ₯±
Coming to duties vs love.. I know duty comes first. Divya preffred her duties as a daughter n left raj...but she dint let her love die in the name of duties!😊
True love can stand up to any challenges.. Divya can fullfill all her duties n den get her loveee!
she would have had sarita dint come in between!

Putting myself in Raj's shoes.. I'd have done what Raj is doing. I'd talk 2 sarita.. explain her that I cant be da ideal husband she wants. But as I know she's her responsibility..  I would first get her married to someone else and den will unite wid my last love!

I'd definitely stand by Raj n Divya in this triangle! 😳

Coz they too suffered like sarita and kept longing for love... Sarita too might love Raj.. but its more one sided.

I'd be a mistake if raj n sarita unite.. coz both raj n divya will be broken n ultimately one day sarita will be broken as well..😭

so my choice is Raj n Divya should unite.😳 Poor Sarita should marry someone else...  ⭐️

Can't agree more Pri !! πŸ‘ πŸ€— β€οΈ 
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Surish

Since this show is based on a second marriage, I believe that Raj will eventually divorce Sarita  and marry his love of his life Divya. As a consequence, Sarita will have no alternative but to marry the doctor.

This content was originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

Firstly coming to dialogues of CB and YMGGK ,If you see they are not against each other as may be seeming. In ymggk ,It was against obstacles while in CB ,its duties .

In Karan's show ,obstacles may be the problems of daily life or others planning to separate them. I mean they didn't have the duties towards people who are against their love or marriage .So in one way we should face those problems.
But in CB ,Being a RP who had duties for people ,Radhika didn't want dev to go against those people .
So both are not contradicting each other .

Now coming to situation where we have to put ourselves in Raj's shoes .
He has responsibility towards Sarita and love towards Divya. He wants to live with Divya but can't leave sarita alone on her sake.
So at this point ,THERE needs  an open discussion between raj and sarita where he can tell his heart to her. Clearly says that he will try to fulfill her needs ,her rights ,her happiness fully but is not sure of love. So Honestly he should deal with it. Then it depends on sarita ,her pov ,her thoughts . Yes but at the end ,whatever are her  thoughts ,He should keep in mind all of them and then should decide something .
To see our love happy gives you happiness ,so we do it .And we should not ignore our duty in front of our happiness .Now if raj wants to live with Divya then somewhere he is seeing his happiness in that. He doesn't want it all bcoz of Divya's happiness na.

I have said it all keeping myself as Raj .So am not supporting or going against either Divya or Sarita .Also this is just My pov ,what i would have done .no offense to others.

This content was originally posted by: Priyamvada

res
unres..

I really hate triangles.. I generally dont watch films wid triangular concept coz one of dem would end up heart broken😭
I know PV is about 2nd chances... but I believe true love happens once. What ever comes 2nd is a compromise.πŸ₯±
Coming to duties vs love.. I know duty comes first. Divya preffred her duties as a daughter n left raj...but she dint let her love die in the name of duties!😊
True love can stand up to any challenges.. Divya can fullfill all her duties n den get her loveee!
she would have had sarita dint come in between!

Putting myself in Raj's shoes.. I'd have done what Raj is doing. I'd talk 2 sarita.. explain her that I cant be da ideal husband she wants. But as I know she's her responsibility..  I would first get her married to someone else and den will unite wid my last love!

I'd definitely stand by Raj n Divya in this triangle! 😳

Coz they too suffered like sarita and kept longing for love... Sarita too might love Raj.. but its more one sided.

I'd be a mistake if raj n sarita unite.. coz both raj n divya will be broken n ultimately one day sarita will be broken as well..😭

so my choice is Raj n Divya should unite.😳 Poor Sarita should marry someone else...  ⭐️

Well well well friends, now that we are at least 5 days into the future since DOTW began, things have changed in PV2-land! Haven't they?!πŸ˜ƒ

All of our predictions may and should come true now that we've witnessed how this week storyline ended.

Divya is no longer going to be "aangan ki tulsi" from all indications pointing to the contrary. And Fri 6/28 camera froze on sarita's resolve to not continue in her failed marriage with raj and divya was left with no choice but to agree, or not argue with sarita.

So yet another prediction: Come monday is going to be the come-back and stronger entry of gaurav jakhotia mansion ke ird gird on one pretext or another like he did cuz divya was unable to return several of his calls. How could she? Khichdi jo ban rahi thi, no I dont mean show ki kichdi🀣🀣🀣