|| DOTW : Triangular Love Affair :||

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

D I C U S S I O N  O F  T H E  W E E K

This is our first official DOTW for 
Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed

The topic is something pretty obvious on the triangular love story of  Divya, Raj and Sarita.
Raj & Divya loved each other more than anything else, while Sarita on the other hand is Raj's wife. 
In every society, one can never forget that a wife position is one of the highest, but with Raj & Sarita its so different. Sarita can lay her life down for Raj while Raj least bother about Sarita. Loss in the memories and moments that was created and lived by him and his lover.

In that world, Raj is lost. Everything he possess and everything he have is for Divya. He on the other hand can lay his life for Divya and so can Divya. But, no matter what sort of triangle we are talking about ONLY and ONLY two lines will meet.
One will be at the top but two will become one at the top.

So no matter what, only two can be together in the triangular love affair.
But which two?
Will it be Raj & Divya?
or
Will it be Raj & Sarita?

But, forum members! How well do rate a Triangular love affair?

Do you guys, believe in the fact that no matter what you will end up with the one who were suppose to?

When one side you have your duties and responsibility as husband towards your wife as Raj to Sarita, and on the other side is your long love, the love of your life, the love you waited for like Raj & Divya.

Then whose side would you take?

Imagine yourself in Raj's shoes, then what would you have done?

Who would you have choose your duty or your love?
P.S : In Rubina's previous show Choti Bahu, Radhika said to Dev, "Our love doesn't stand a chance in front of our duties".
In Karan's previous show YMGGK, Karan told Ahba "No matter what,Our love will stand still against everything"

Have you ever been in a love triangle before?

Happy Discussing..Big smile

RegardsSmile

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES,THIS IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Amanda- - 24 June 2013 at 2:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleNishta06sia_lovelystarsanjanaushasrikarsuh-Serene.Rose--RohitMaxwell-SurishgoolabAishuuu.

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
For me long life lovers have to be together they waiting for 10 years
For sarita why she stay for 10years for the pagal family
For husband she never have the right from her husband
Never touch her this is not wife n husband
Sorry to say that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose-

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I personally hate love triangles. Everyone involved gets hurt. 

I believe Raj and Divya should get together. I think Sarita deserves better than Raj! Yes, he is her husband but he has never even acted like one to her. He didn't even develop a friendship with her! He was always so cold to her. I want Sarita to be with someone who loves her from the start. 

In shows, there is always the struggle between fulfilling one's duty and following one's heart. I really wish Raj told Sarita before he got married how he felt. That he is in love with Divya and can't love Sarita no matter what.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765-Serene.Rose-pallavi25

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Since this show is based on a second marriage, I believe that Raj will eventually divorce Sarita  and marry his love of his life Divya. As a consequence, Sarita will have no alternative but to marry the doctor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose-pallavi25radev24

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i really don like triangle unless one of them is evil..

-Serene.Rose-

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
For now, for Raj there isnt such thing as triangle between them..divya also is hiding her head under the sand..shes lying to herself that she wont affect sarita-raj marriage, and Sarita is the only one that feel threatened by this triangle thing...

Neerjaa

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Firstly coming to dialogues of CB and YMGGK ,If you see they are not against each other as may be seeming. In ymggk ,It was against obstacles while in CB ,its duties .
In Karan's show ,obstacles may be the problems of daily life or others planning to separate them. I mean they didn't have the duties towards people who are against their love or marriage .So in one way we should face those problems.
But in CB ,Being a RP who had duties for people ,Radhika didn't want dev to go against those people .
So both are not contradicting each other .

Now coming to situation where we have to put ourselves in Raj's shoes .
He has responsibility towards Sarita and love towards Divya. He wants to live with Divya but can't leave sarita alone on her sake.
So at this point ,THERE needs  an open discussion between raj and sarita where he can tell his heart to her. Clearly says that he will try to fulfill her needs ,her rights ,her happiness fully but is not sure of love. So Honestly he should deal with it. Then it depends on sarita ,her pov ,her thoughts . Yes but at the end ,whatever are her  thoughts ,He should keep in mind all of them and then should decide something .
To see our love happy gives you happiness ,so we do it .And we should not ignore our duty in front of our happiness .Now if raj wants to live with Divya then somewhere he is seeing his happiness in that. He doesn't want it all bcoz of Divya's happiness na.

I have said it all keeping myself as Raj .So am not supporting or going against either Divya or Sarita .Also this is just My pov ,what i would have done .no offense to others.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765-Serene.Rose-Neerjaapallavi25radev24

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
res
unres..

I really hate triangles.. I generally dont watch films wid triangular concept coz one of dem would end up heart brokenCry
I know PV is about 2nd chances... but I believe true love happens once. What ever comes 2nd is a compromise.Sleepy
Coming to duties vs love.. I know duty comes first. Divya preffred her duties as a daughter n left raj...but she dint let her love die in the name of duties!Smile
True love can stand up to any challenges.. Divya can fullfill all her duties n den get her loveee!
she would have had sarita dint come in between!Ouch

Putting myself in Raj's shoes.. I'd have done what Raj is doing. I'd talk 2 sarita.. explain her that I cant be da ideal husband she wants. But as I know she's her responsibility..  I would first get her married to someone else and den will unite wid my last love!

I'd definitely stand by Raj n Divya in this triangle! Embarrassed

Coz they too suffered like sarita and kept longing for love... Sarita too might love Raj.. but its more one sided.Ouch

I'd be a mistake if raj n sarita unite.. coz both raj n divya will be broken n ultimately one day sarita will be broken as well..Cry

so my choice is Raj n Divya should unite.Embarrassed Poor Sarita should marry someone else...  Star

Edited by Priyamvada - 25 June 2013 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Aishuuu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index