Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

what sheila is saying today dont make sense

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
To day episode sheila say sarita husband is,here nothing happen to her
She forget 10years they are together nothing is happen how can
only sheila no divya in the family if divya have to stay here she will bad for her
Anyway I dont no where the storry is going

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicagomasumasrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Shiela is in her own delusional world. Her saying that with her brother being around nothing can happen to Sarita might be right in the physical sense. I mean when Raj used to be in his own world he would have saved Sarita from physical harm but emotional harm is something else. I think she also said that when Divya came running to Sarita asking whether she is ok...It could be Shiela in her own petty way trying to tell Divya that "Don't worry my brother is there to take care of Sarita...she does not need Divya". 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krish.diyaradevchicagostarsanjanagoolab

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Shiela is in her own delusional world. Her saying that with her brother being around nothing can happen to Sarita might be right in the physical sense. I mean when Raj used to be in his own world he would have saved Sarita from physical harm but emotional harm is something else. I think she also said that when Divya came running to Sarita asking whether she is ok...It could be Shiela in her own petty way trying to tell Divya that "Don't worry my brother is there to take care of Sarita...she does not need Divya". 

totally agreed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index