India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-83

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I wrote for last hour...and IF ate the whole thing up...I am upset!!!

I have no energy to write again...so I am gonna do a summary!

Loads of excitement and wild dancing over the cancelation of the wedding...

Something about Monu's butt...ahem Hair I mean

Song number 1

Lots of complains over Beera's creepy psychokiller smiles and his obvious evil eye conversation with DaddaSaurus

Mohan's hair, Including eyebrow hair standing up in suspicion...

Addu's emotional roller coaster...his failed attempts at keeping himself as emotionless as possible...and yet getting attached...especially when he was told to bring Nanhi forward...the look he gives Mohan was filled with anger and frustration and hope and expectation...as if he wanted to say, that I wont stop this mess from Happening...but you can...you claim to love her...then prove it...and save her...but the moment passes and he does, what needs to be done.

Song Number 2

Mohan cant stop himself...so he confronts Addu about the truth of knowing who Addu is...loved the fact that there was no surprise on Addus face of being found out...all you see is hurt, anger, pain and frustration...

He runs away...but Mohan catches up...He lashes out like a cornered animal...first with disrespect then the Danger to Nanhi and what the impeding Nuptials mean for future...Mohan knows better then to trust Addu blindly, since he knows about the death and the decoy boy games Addu's been playing with them...but all his claims hit a nerve in Mohan's heart...He realizes that he believes Addu!!

Interesting observation

Addu has no reason to trust Mohan...and yet he trust Mohan with loving and doing right by Nanhi.

Mohan, has no reason to Trust Addu...what with all the mind games he has been playing on them and downright hates Mohan...Yet still Mohan Trusts him!

Strange Adversaries these two!!

Monologue on the confrontation and what I thought was going through addu and Mohan's head

and then I wrote a Cheer for Monu...for being a Ballsy dad and not wimpy soap kind who has the guts to take on society and call of the wedding in the middle of the Pheras... I forgot  the cheer so yea...

Precap: same as promo I am assuming...The drama quoitient is rising and me likes...I want more Addu Monu!!!

P.S. I HATE IF!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27Pravesh.PsakhisangniLeesansonu-monuHansa-Taporipc_palsRightWingTroll

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Yay comrade I am first. And congrats you won a award and now getting to the point nanster for some reason is so enamoured by revenge lunatic she is about to defy Monuva and marry him as marriage certainly happens and as far as addu goes he is just trying to trap monuva

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesan

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I hope megha supports mohan this time and does not question him like always and history repeats itself both mohan and megha defied their parents for marriage their daughter is also going to do same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesanHansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Oh no, I know - it's awful when the compu does that Ouch

ROFL @ how you said - I hate IF. So sweet Embarrassed

Lovely summary of a good episode Clap Am not so sure about the precap though Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesan

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
nice summary..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i luv mohan the unconventional gusty father. wish he was a little more strict with his chavanni. her life wud have been saved from being ruined. he always gives in to her demands

devilsadvocate

sakhisangni IF-Dazzler
sakhisangni
sakhisangni

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
So the devilsadvocate is back...have been missing your musing for quite some time now, where were you Meera???? well what to say, I have been so irregular myself so no complainsSmile but for me NBT forum is somewhere incomplete without your musing and wandering in monuland!

I so so hate IF coz it ate what could have been a treat to read but anyways the show is sucking big times these days and I don't know for how long this torture of  wedding is going top take place...D'oh

As for the musing as you said it is really interesting to note that two people who have absolutely no reason to trust each other, infact they have all the reason to mistrust each other are putting a life changing trust in other. I am not sure if the makers are thinking in the same way as you but if they do they'll be giving a lot more depth to these characters.

hoping to be regular with forum and musing and hoping to see you here more often and congratulations on being awarded as the best critic of the forum. Very very well deservedClap

devilsadvocate

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top