Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

How stuff works - two timing ... (Page 2)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Prometeus

Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

starring - me , two gorgeous girls , hormones 

plot - not new to dating game . but 101 dilemma when u add 'double' to the equation . 

conflict -  i've got two  gorgeous girls between whom i cannot choose and i never will be able to . they've come @ such a time where i have to two time  . 
pls dont suggest to quit two timing  . i wont . but rather how do i manage ?

conditions apply -  three of us belong to the same institution 
each girl should think , she has me all to herself 
minimum discomfort for me . 

whadduya think ?:--

debate - apply the above situation on a larger scale . Would two - timing ever work ?
make sure your girlfriends knows that you're dating her.LOL & Remember:  if she doesn't kiss you by the 4th date she's only in it for the free food..Tongue

Dates are always for free food. And an excuse to wear the new shoes. LOL  --  personally I judge a women by how comfortable their shoes are. ..TongueLOLn we all know that Cinderella is living proof that shoes CAN change your life!!LOLWink so the best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.TongueLOL

And really, 4th date? That's a very slow moving train. LOL -- Slowness is boring ..and it cause traffic jams... lolLOL 

since u bring it up ...i always wonder what shoe size was it.. that no other woman had .. LOL.. shoe buz would have never taken off if that were true.. and imagine a nice twist ending.. only if prince wud hv found out it was a guy posing as a woman Wink.. he he.. fairy tales are so useless... selling stuff to young minds that is not possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
This topic can be opened in Love /relationship/Dating forum I think.

Go to top