Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

How stuff works - two timing ...

SaalaDonkey IF-Dazzler
SaalaDonkey
SaalaDonkey

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
starring - me , two gorgeous girls , hormones 

plot - not new to dating game . but 101 dilemma when u add 'double' to the equation . 

conflict -  i've got two  gorgeous girls between whom i cannot choose and i never will be able to . they've come @ such a time where i have to two time  . 
pls dont suggest to quit two timing  . i wont . but rather how do i manage ?

conditions apply -  three of us belong to the same institution 
each girl should think , she has me all to herself 
minimum discomfort for me . 

whadduya think ?

debate - apply the above situation on a larger scale . Would two - timing ever work ?

Edited by ChocoBoyBarun.. - 24 June 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Not Sure if trolling

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxreeha...kMcNinjatheloupgarouxmr.assthegameison.Sad.But.True.tulipbaby53

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
This old timer thinks that a topic on 2 timing is more timely and appropriate for a relationship forum. A timely request to a mod who matches your zonetime or is here most of the time i.e. not on vacation time will help you get a timely response from members who are not only time tested with respect to such questions but also more in tunes with current times on topics of relationships. I hope I made my point in short time and herefore did not take much of your time.

Now its my dinner time. Before you thank me, let me say anytime. Have a great time two timing.
Finally, music is my pastime and here is a song on "time".

Edited by King-Anu - 24 June 2013 at 7:06pm

enigmatic_zephy

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
LOL And here I thought you were a Barun phankie.

Sure it is possible, but not for you me thinks. If you had the game to play the mambo, you wouldn't be here asking for the how-to's. LOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

plot - not new to dating game . but 101 dilemma when u add 'double' to the equation . 

conflict -  i've got two  gorgeous girls between whom i cannot choose and i never will be able to . they've come @ such a time where i have to two time  . 

whadduya think ?:--

debate - apply the above situation on a larger scale . Would two - timing ever work ?
make sure your girlfriends knows that you're dating her.LOL & Remember:  if she doesn't kiss you by the 4th date she's only in it for the free food..Tongue

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

make sure your girlfriends knows that you're dating her.LOL & Remember:  if she doesn't kiss you by the 4th date she's only in it for the free food..Tongue

Dates are always for free food. And an excuse to wear the new shoes. LOL

And really, 4th date? That's a very slow moving train. LOL

Edited by McNinja - 25 June 2013 at 11:43pm

-Believe-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Prometeus

Dates are always for free food. And an excuse to wear the new shoes. LOL  --  personally I judge a women by how comfortable their shoes are. ..TongueLOLn we all know that Cinderella is living proof that shoes CAN change your life!!LOLWink so the best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.TongueLOL

And really, 4th date? That's a very slow moving train. LOL -- Slowness is boring ..and it cause traffic jams... lolLOL 

McNinja

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
First of all, I don't know if you are serious or not, but I'm going to answer it like you are. 

Dating for me is different than being in a relationship. You can go on dates with different people; it's fine. I think though, after the fourth date, you need to tell the other person that you are still dating other people. Usually around the fourth date, people start getting more serious and hopeful that a relationship will develop. It's not nice to toy with people's emotions. 

I suggest you be upfront and honest with both of them because then if they find out, you will be the loser. They will tell everyone in the whole school what you did, and you will be labeled as a "cheater". Even if they don't want to continue dating you after you were being honest, that's okay. They do have that right too.

Go to top