15 [17.65%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

Originally posted by OhGreat1

One thing I don't like is how Mika Singh never gets credit he is one of top singers today

Ganpat
Mauja Hi Mauja
Singh is Kingg
Dhinka Chika
Pungi
Chinta ta Chinta

He has made so many chartbusting songs but never even nominated for best playback at any award show let alone winningAngry

Giving Mika Best singer award is like giving Imran or katrina award for acting. Mika has a unique voice & delivered hit songs. But what about sur? taal?. Awards are not given only on the basis of popularity of the song but for the overall singing.

I agree. Him and Himesh sing the same genre of songs, there isn't a variety that's why in my eyes they aren't even in the same league as the Greats!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Unconventional

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
these all r highly paid singers and  now music director wants to give less money  truth is that now a days music is not top priority of these path breaking   films   and now adays music lost its melody too,,music directors hire these half baked singers from reality shows and electronically correct them ..these new comers dont complain abt less  money as they getting chance in film and producer save some money on music ...

Edited by fire_gun - 25 June 2013 at 11:18pm

Unconventional

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MocoCoco

One thing I don't like is how Mika Singh never gets credit he is one of top singers today

Ganpat
Mauja Hi Mauja
Singh is Kingg
Dhinka Chika
Pungi
Chinta ta Chinta

He has made so many chartbusting songs but never even nominated for best playback at any award show let alone winningAngry

Giving Mika Best singer award is like giving Imran or katrina award for acting. Mika has a unique voice & delivered hit songs. But what about sur? taal?. Awards are not given only on the basis of popularity of the song but for the overall singing.

I agree. Him and Himesh sing the same genre of songs, there isn't a variety that's why in my eyes they aren't even in the same league as the Greats!

Add Atif Aslam to dat list too...his nos. are chartbuster bt he's one of d most besura and betala singer...Tongue
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ganpat
Mauja Hi Mauja
Singh is Kingg
Dhinka Chika
Pungi
Chinta ta Chinta

<font color="#660099">I agree. Him and Himesh sing the same genre of songs, there isn't a variety that's why in my eyes they aren't even in the same league as the Greats!</font>

Add Atif Aslam to dat list too...his nos. are chartbuster bt he's one of d most besura and betala singer...Tongue

Ok bash mika all you want but Atif Aslam is one of he 5 coolest people ever

He is the only reason I tell people I'm from Pakistan

Unconventional

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i miss udit-alka pairing the most..

Unconventional

Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ganpat
Mauja Hi Mauja
Singh is Kingg
Dhinka Chika
Pungi
Chinta ta Chinta

<font color="#660099">I agree. Him and Himesh sing the same genre of songs, there isn't a variety that's why in my eyes they aren't even in the same league as the Greats!</font>

Ok bash mika all you want but Atif Aslam is one of he 5 coolest people ever

He is the only reason I tell people I'm from Pakistan

Loool Maroon...LOLLOLLOL...why do u like all d besuras...bad taste in music...LOL

Bt for u wont bash him anymore...Smile

OJ6.0

Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

these all r highly paid singers and  now music director wants to give less money  truth is that now a days music is not top priority of these path breaking   films   and now adays music lost his melody too,,music directors hire these hald baked singers from reality shows and electronically correct them ..these new comers dont complain abt less  money as they getting chance in film and producer save some money on music ...

Forget hiring newcomers...dey demselves sing most of d song of d album...dis is d new trend...Salim(though i luuuv his voice..)Vishal-Shekhar..Himesh...Sajid-Wajid...etc etc...

fire_gun

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Sonu Nigam

Kumar Sanu

Kunal Ganjawala

K.K

Chitra

Go to top