India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

24th June 2013, Bani Written Update-WEDDING PANGA

cazwhyso Groupbie
cazwhyso
cazwhyso

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
The episode starts with Parmeet asking Daarji for forgiveness. Desho looks very lost in the background (as she doesn't know what to do about Sohum now Parmeet has turned up). Daarji goes to hit Parmeet, but then does forgive him telling him how much stress he has caused. Daarji and Parmeet then hug each other. Parmeet tells everyone that he didn't mean to cause everyone chaos and of how his flight was delayed and how he thought he was on a direct flight, but it ended up being connecting, he said he wanted to tell everyone but he couldn't. Bani's dad steps in and says it's no problem and to thank God that he arrived safely. Mammiji says that they should carry out the Jaimala ritual as they've already wasted enough time in which Parmeet's uncle steps in to agree. Biji then asks Desho why she hasn't met her son-in-law to be and takes her over to him. Desho looks very shocked, as Parmeet touches her feet and hugs her, Desho is just dazed. Parmeet asks for forgiveness for causing so much hurt. There is then a flashback of when Desho swore on the fire that Bani would get married in 12 days to an NRI and to one that's richer than Amreek. Following this, there's a flashback of Desho speaking to Sohum, telling him that no one has a problem with his or Bani's wedding and to go and get ready. 

The next scene is in a room in which Sohum has gotten ready. Angad, Simran and Ghuggi are around him. Sohum tells Simran that his wedding is about to happen to Bani (Simran is smiling extremely enthusiastically). He says that he doesn't know if Desho has met Bani and that he wants to tell Bani how he feels. Ghuggi tells him not to worry as Bani already knows how Sohum feels. Ghuggi then looks to Simran and asks if she agrees. Sohum tells Ghuggi that she doesn't know, as he's been lying. He says that he told Bani that he's never thought of her in that way. Sohum then looks to Simran and says that she wants to meet Bani once and tell her his feelings.

The scene then moves back to the Gurdwara and we see Bani making an entrance alongside Raji's mum. Desho is looking rather confused, but Mammiji steps in to tell her not to be surprised as she told Binder to bring her out. We then see the flashback of what Desho had said to Sohum about how he can fix everything if he marries Bani. 

It then goes back to Sohum's room and he's telling Simran that he wants to tell Bani today what he hasn't been able to tell her before. Ghuggi tells him to leave it, as he won't say it today because when Bani 'bhabhi' comes something will happen to his mouth. Sohum disagrees with Ghuggi and says that this time he will tell her his feelings. Simran then asks Sohum what exactly he will say to Bani, and Ghuggi asks how. Simran then tells him to pretend that she's Bani and to tell her exactly how he feels. Sohum hesitates and so Simran tells him to say something. Ishq Da Kalma plays in the background! Sohum agrees and sits Simran down. Sohum then kneels beside her. Sohum then says: "Bani, before our wedding, I want to tell you something. I've been wanting to tell you for a long time but I haven't had the guts. But today I have the guts. Do you remember when I told you that I've never thought of you in that way and never even looked into your eyes? But the truth is, I've only thought about you. When I first understood love, I've loved you - always." Simran says to Sohum that the love is what's brought Bani back into his life. 

The scene then flicks back to the Gurdwara. Bani and Parmeet 'meet' and Bani puts the ring of flowers around Parmeet's neck (although she doesn't look at him). Desho is still stunned in the background, whilst Parmeet's smile is visible. He then puts the haal (I'm not sure if that's what it's called) around Bani's neck. Flowers are being thrown in the background. 

The scene then goes back to Sohum's room with Ghuggi telling him to say all that to Bani and when he does Bani too will fall in love with him. Simran then asks Sohum what he will call Bani after marriage and makes a few suggestions - Bani, Baniji. Angad steps in to say, firstly what is Bani going to call him. Simran agrees - Sohum, Sohumji. Ghuggi then says that they will call each other, Ji. Sohum gets embarrassed. 

It then goes back to the Gurdwara, with everyone standing near both, Bani and Parmeet. Someone says congratulations to Biji and she very happily returns her congratulations. The lady then goes onto say that God has made a beautiful couple and says that hopefully no one will bring them bad luck. Biji then tells Jas to take Bani inside. Desho speaks to herself, asking how she will tell Sohum that Parmeet has arrived and that their Jaimala has happened. She says that a long time has passed now and she needs to tell him now. She then goes to leave but is stopped by Bani's father. He asks Desho where she's going and Desho says 'woh'. He tells Desho to forget 'woh' and that Parmeet's family have not had anything to drink. He then tells her to come with her. Desho is reluctantly looking back. 

The next scene is in Bani and Raji's room (which they have been waiting). Raji is walking around saying that she does not know what is happening outside and asks God to give her the strength. She says she doesn't know what to do. In walks Bani and Jas, with Jas being thankful that the Jaimala ritual has happened. She says that after the wedding, she is going to fight with her brother-in-law for coming so late. Raji is shocked by this and holds onto Bani's hand, Jas tells them to sit down and relax as the Anandkaraj ritual about to happen will tire them both out. Jas sits them on the bed. She asks them whether they'd like anything, tea or something to eat. Bani shakes her head and Jas says ok. Jas says she's going outside once more and for those two to get ready. Jas leaves. Raji asks if Bani's ok and if everything outside is ok. Bani is reluctant to say anything, Raji tells her to speak. Bani then says everything is ok and went smoothly. Raji asks Bani how Parmeet is and whether she's seen him. Bani says she hasn't seen him, as she didn't have the guts. Raji tells her she can understand as it's all strange and because Sohum is outside. Bani looks up and stops her there, saying there's only Parmeet. 

The scene returns back outside with a Babaji walking in. He starts off with Sikh blessings and then asks whether the Anandkaraj ritual is going to take place as it's already been a long time. Daarji tells him to wait 2 minutes as Parmeet has just gone inside to get ready. We see Binder then thanking God a thousand times that everything's turned out ok. Desho hears this and is still shocked. Nirvail then asks Amreek parents where Amreek is as he cannot see him, they say that he's here.

Returning to Bani and Raji's room, we see Raji telling Bani that after speaking to her, her worries have gone away a little. She says that she needs to get ready for her life with Amreek and to forget everything and put her heart into the relationship. Bani is smiling. Raji then says that she hopes that they don't fight and if they do fight then she'll be quiet and if she's quiet there won't be a fight. Bani asks her to promise and Raji promises. Raji says that she wants to keep Amreek happy. 

They then return outside with Amreek's father looking extremely worried. He says he's checked everywhere but cannot find Amreek. Everyone looks around shocked. Nirvail asks one of Amreek's friends/family members whether he was with him. He agrees and says he was with him and how can he go. Binder asks how can he go and Nirvail says without telling anyone. Mamaji rushes in saying that he's looked everywhere and asked people, but they've said that they haven't seen him. Happy then walks in and says that he's seen Amreek and he went outside and has left a letter with him and that he forgot to give it to Amreek's dad. Amreek's dad reads the letter: "I am sorry dad, you guys didn't know that I was going. I didn't have another way out, I didn't want to get married and this is why I've left. Everything between me and Raji isn't ok and so I've made the decision not to marry. I've understood that we won't be happy together and I don't want to ruin two people's lives. To you all, mum, dad, kuldeep, thaia, thaiji and Raji's mum and dad - with this decision, the hurt caused, I put my hands together and ask for forgiveness. But this is the right decision for both of our lives. Hopefully you can forgive me." Nirvail steps in, looking as though he's about to cry asking whether he will marry his Raji. 

25th June Promo: Biji and Jas go into Bani and Raji's room. Biji is distraught crying. Raji asked what's happened and Biji says "Amreek", Raji asks what's happened to Amreek. Bani asks Jas what's happened and to say something. Jas says that Amreek has gone. Raji looks up shocked. She tells Raji that he didn't want to marry.

Sorry that this is a little late, I watched it an hour and a half late and then it took me a while to type it up! But I hope you enjoyed the update. 

Carine Star

Edited by cazwhyso - 24 June 2013 at 7:38pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika_saigalb1ndushivnirfan999klicioussushavvirgattuAvocado.GirlHareKrsna108pari97beinglovednaj7A HUGE FANfarabisourojsaijahnavideejagiPristineSoulBullsEye777-Swetha-

therimsim Senior Member
therimsim
therimsim

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the detailed update.well written. Omg nowSohum will step in to save the grace of family , hope Bani doesnot take this in a negative way and create rift between sisters/ friends
cazwhyso Groupbie
cazwhyso
cazwhyso

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by therimsim

Thank you for the detailed update.well written. Omg nowSohum will step in to save the grace of family , hope Bani doesnot take this in a negative way and create rift between sisters/ friends

Thank you for your kind comment!

I don't think Sohum's stepping in to save the grace, he's stepping in unknowingly, he thinks he's marrying Bani and will be shocked to find out he's married Raji! Shocked 

& YOU'RE RIGHT I WONDER HOW BANI WILL REACT, HAI RABAAR, I hope it doesn't create a rift... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
^ Oh no!! I don't want that confusion of Sohem saying he is willing to save the family's honour and land up marrying Rajji thinking she is Bani.   

Another thought is Sohem would go to tell his dil ki baat and land up confessing everything to Bani at this stage, and thus her coming to know that he had also loved her. That would really break her 
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
And Carine, forgot to add - thank you for the detailed update

cazwhyso

cazwhyso Groupbie
cazwhyso
cazwhyso

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

^ Oh no!! I don't want that confusion of Sohem saying he is willing to save the family's honour and land up marrying Rajji thinking she is Bani.   

Another thought is Sohem would go to tell his dil ki baat and land up confessing everything to Bani at this stage, and thus her coming to know that he had also loved her. That would really break her 

I want Bani to know his dil ki baat though, although as you said it may break her! But she NEEDS to know... If it's true and he does marry Raji that's 4 people's heads/hearts they're messing with!Cry  

When you said dil ki baat, I just started singing 'dil ki baat bolne main kitne der ho gaye...' from Ishq da Kalma. Such a good tune, I literally have all 6/7 versions on my phone. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beinglovedBullsEye777

klicious Groupbie
klicious
klicious

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update! I appreciate it a great deal!!

cazwhyso

beingloved Senior Member
beingloved
beingloved

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
The update was really elaborate. Thanks for that..!!

cazwhyso

Go to top