Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Nishal and the Good news

_Maggie_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyya everyone!!!!!!!!🤗
I am so confused about Nia and Kushal's current relationship status??
I thought they were dating or are in some relationship but yesterday I read a post in here which gave the impression that they are having some fights and don't wanna give interview together😕
Guys Clear my confusion...😳

ALSO:
Sab ko Mubarak hoon...VirMan are going to be parents now
Ek choto Virat ya Choti si Manvi ane wali hain❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me Still Confused...
Nia Is Single I Think
And Kushal Girlfriend Is Elena!

Which Post Did U Read? X
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maham me allso  confused i dont wat's wrong with nishal
their friendship is the one i adored but i miss them😭
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
mmm kushal has his GF right ? then why would he date Nia ? mmm 
harininaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

leave it all

we don't know what real reason

and  respect their decision
leave it all and enjoy
lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually this to the author madam here in this form we dont want any fights let nishals has fights we don't bother they are after all frnds oh sorry they are just colleagues as we all are having our colleagues they are also like that if we go beyond that some nasty comments will be given to nia by her haters   we all knows how ridiculously they toruched nia in her inbox they might be happy for their messges we are least bothered abt them but we are very much bothered abt nia so dont try to join nishals name ( if they want they will only reveal everything) they are only doing their respective jobs even ppl cannot see their frndship this is very much ridiculous things ok let it be so pls dont try to write what ever comes in ur heads before writing anything try to think before writing we should respect them not like other ppl who hates will come and spam on nia's inboxes with their nasty and vulgar language we are not even bothered abt their ( nishals ) private life they are professionals , ppl are not thinking that atleast as a fans we should think abt them if the bashers dont have brain means we too should not think like them hope u understand my language and my messg sorry iam hurt u with my messg

_Maggie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lekharani_2k

Actually this to the author madam here in this form we dont want any fights let nishals has fights we don't bother they are after all frnds oh sorry they are just colleagues as we all are having our colleagues they are also like that if we go beyond that some nasty comments will be given to nia by her haters   we all knows how ridiculously they toruched nia in her inbox they might be happy for their messges we are least bothered abt them but we are very much bothered abt nia so dont try to join nishals name ( if they want they will only reveal everything) they are only doing their respective jobs even ppl cannot see their frndship this is very much ridiculous things ok let it be so pls dont try to write what ever comes in ur heads before writing anything try to think before writing we should respect them not like other ppl who hates will come and spam on nia's inboxes with their nasty and vulgar language we are not even bothered abt their ( nishals ) private life they are professionals , ppl are not thinking that atleast as a fans we should think abt them if the bashers dont have brain means we too should not think like them hope u understand my language and my messg sorry iam hurt u with my messg

Please don't say like that I just wanted to know what's happening between them nothing else
And i have no freaking Idea about Nia's inbox or anything as I don't have an FB account