Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

YET TO WATCH EPI, ALREADY UPSET WITH MANAV (Page 4)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
@Topicmaker: Just chill, why are you even bothering replying to posts? You know how frustrating it is for your readers right now? Can you just watch the episode and then come and talk over here? Like seriously why would you go on quoting every comment and trying to justify yourself? :S When the people commenting on your topic are constantly telling you the same thing?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayakairavi.

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golpokobita

Its just 20 minutes you would need to watch the episode. 

And you spent so much time on analysing the hearsays.. Pls do watch and then reply your own comments!
You're right. i'm getting hyper without knowing why. But he did make the non-supportive comment.
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

@Topicmaker: Just chill, why are you even bothering replying to posts? You know how frustrating it is for your readers right now? Can you just watch the episode and then come and talk over here? Like seriously why would you go on quoting every comment and trying to justify yourself? :S When the people commenting on your topic are constantly telling you the same thing?
Not justifying myself at all.
Just saying I am disappointed in Manav because he did not support his new wife.
You may agree or disagree. It's up to you.
But I will say this again - I am disappointed in Manav.
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aanya-

Why don't you just watch the episode? :/
I'll be waiting for that "foot in my mouth" post of yours after you do...
LOL
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforsanaya

I am a little disappointed too, I guess its a natural reaction, but that happened to me too when I only read topics, but when i saw it for myself I was like okay it wasn't so bad at all! He just wants his wife to be a Borisagar too! He is probably unaware of the fact that his wife is finding it way beyond difficult to manage herself as a traditional bahu! He is not the sugar coated husband and please don't expect it to be typical, he is himself and it will take him sometime to realize his own priorities towards his wife, So just chill and don't lose hope, okay?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanaya

crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

I am a little disappointed too, I guess its a natural reaction, but that happened to me too when I only read topics, but when i saw it for myself I was like okay it wasn't so bad at all! He just wants his wife to be a Borisagar too! He is probably unaware of the fact that his wife is finding it way beyond difficult to manage herself as a traditional bahu! He is not the sugar coated husband and please don't expect it to be typical, he is himself and it will take him sometime to realize his own priorities towards his wife, So just chill and don't lose hope, okay?
If he is allowed to be himself, why isn''t she? Make allowances for BOTH of them. Yes, I will chill now. I realize I am being emotional and going overboard on hearsay, without having watched. So I will go and watch tonight. I hope Iam completely wrong in my analysis of this hearsay.
kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

And you spent so much time on analysing the hearsays.. Pls do watch and then reply your own comments!
You're right. i'm getting hyper without knowing why. But he did make the non-supportive comment.
That's life - spouses whether it 's one day or 25 years don't always say the right or supportive thing. Yes, the remark was more insensitive because it was said in front of a third person but look at it from Manav's point of view, what does he know about the difficulty CC has with a sari. All the women around him manage just fine in a sari and I don't think he intentionally made the comment in front of Ranjana, it was more like an instant reaction.on hearing his Mom had been upset. Remember he's new at being a husband too and in reality people learn by making these mistakes.What was wrong in him saying she'll learn, it's what's expected in his home and she hasn't told him that she doesn't want to learn - I actually thought it was said as an encouragement because she was feeling bad for letting UB down. I don't mind either Manav or CC making mistakes because that's more realistic as long as they're shown learning form them.
I hope you've watched the episode and changed your perspective a little bit.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayagolpokobitashowviewerNewbiesoapfanGuineaDiyaSxAaliya

crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kairavi.

That's life - spouses whether it 's one day or 25 years don't always say the right or supportive thing. Yes, the remark was more insensitive because it was said in front of a third person but look at it from Manav's point of view, what does he know about the difficulty CC has with a sari. All the women around him manage just fine in a sari and I don't think he intentionally made the comment in front of Ranjana, it was more like an instant reaction.on hearing his Mom had been upset. Remember he's new at being a husband too and in reality people learn by making these mistakes.What was wrong in him saying she'll learn, it's what's expected in his home and she hasn't told him that she doesn't want to learn - I actually thought it was said as an encouragement because she was feeling bad for letting UB down. I don't mind either Manav or CC making mistakes because that's more realistic as long as they're shown learning form them.
I hope you've watched the episode and changed your perspective a little bit.
You're completely logical in what you are saying.   I like to look at it the way you say it - that he was encouraging her. If he does not know he needs to find out. He should have asked her what happened.  But like you say, it's new for him. But for her, too. So for now I'll shut and go watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kairavi.

Go to top