Chhan Chhan

YET TO WATCH EPI, ALREADY UPSET WITH MANAV

crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So, I haven't watched the epi, yet. Tonight. In about 9 hrs.
But I have been trolling the Forum and I am already upset with Manav. For being so insensitive to his wife. Seriously, his NEW wife and he's already treating her like shit???????
Isn't he supposed to be in love with her? And so support her in everything?
Why the hell should she "learn" when she does not want to? Are her will and wants of any importance? Why the hell did he marry her?? And seriously, is he eating without her? He should INSIST that she join him. Or eat with her. Why the hell did he marry her? Does he want an extra, free servant in the house???
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
Now when the saree catches fire, they'll say she did that on purpose because she didn't want to wear a saree! Geez! What a husband!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Woah! Why? Relax, he's human! 😲 And how did he treat her like shit? I was a bit upset too when I saw that but you need to understand that Manav has grown up in this house seeing everyone like this. He doesn't know how uncomfortable CC is in saris or what she thinks about all the rituals and ways of the BS family. He needs time. When he sees the sari on fire, he will understand himself. The last bit of your post is a bit too much.

I think people need to relax. This is turning into a bigger issue than it really is. :S
golpokobita thumbnail
I think after watching the episode, you would feel bad about your post.

Such strong post on the basis of hearsay only????
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that he should have supported her in front of Rajhana but he still did support her when it was only the two of them. So obviously, he hasn't married CC to "make her his servant" as you say. I think you're overreacting and going too far. I'm sure Manav himself will understand. Many men learn things after marriage. Edited by DramaQueen. - 10 years ago
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😳

Um... I think you should watch the episode first then make a post. Your reaction is a little extreme.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please watch the episode first before making such post he never treat her like shit.  
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Um ...  ðŸ˜³ Watch the episode. THEN come back and re-analyze your post. You went way to far in your criticisms of Manav LOL. He wasn't that bad. And besides, he grew up with Uma Behen. He didn't go too far, but you can't expect him to change his ideas that she put into him straight away! The IDEA of the show is how CC changes his and the whole family's mentality! ðŸ˜²

Watch the episode. Please. This judgement was too harsh. You'll realize it yourself!
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was upset when I watched it too but he never treated her like shit!
I think once you have watched the episode u might feel better :)
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Woah! Why? Relax, he's human! 😲 And how did he treat her like shit? I was a bit upset too when I saw that but you need to understand that Manav has grown up in this house seeing everyone like this. He doesn't know how uncomfortable CC is in saris or what she thinks about all the rituals and ways of the BS family. He needs time. When he sees the sari on fire, he will understand himself. The last bit of your post is a bit too much.

I think people need to relax. This is turning into a bigger issue than it really is. :S

How did he treat her like shit?
Did he ask her her preferences for wearing a saree? Just assumed, right? WHY? Does he think she should not have any will or preference? Or that she does not have any say in her life now that she is married?
So he grew up in a house where he saw all that. Well, the same can be said of her, right? And since he did marry her, why is he not thinking of his wife?? He doesn't know that his wife is uncomfortable... did he ask her?? Did he bother to find out why "bhabhi" said what she did?? Did he ask her what happened?? Chhan Chhan at fault, too. She should say what she feels instead of being subservient to him and his family! Granted she wants to "fit" in, but at the expense of losing herself??
So you think the last bit is too much? Maybe. I haven't watched the epi, yet. But from what I have read on the Forum, it seems she was standing on attention to serve him and his parents and brothers whilst they were stuffing their faces! That's disgusting. treating their wives like second class citizens. Or servants!! Even the housekeepers in my house eat at the same time as we do!!!!
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 10 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: golpokobita

I think after watching the episode, you would feel bad about your post.

Such strong post on the basis of hearsay only????

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope so! I hope I don't get disappointed with Manav. I had such high hopes for him with Chhan Chhan. But was he eating without her?? Or not? That is bothering me more than the saree incident. Edited by crazyforsanaya - 10 years ago