India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

YET TO WATCH EPI, ALREADY UPSET WITH MANAV

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
So, I haven't watched the epi, yet. Tonight. In about 9 hrs.
But I have been trolling the Forum and I am already upset with Manav. For being so insensitive to his wife. Seriously, his NEW wife and he's already treating her like shit???????
Isn't he supposed to be in love with her? And so support her in everything?
Why the hell should she "learn" when she does not want to? Are her will and wants of any importance? Why the hell did he marry her?? And seriously, is he eating without her? He should INSIST that she join him. Or eat with her. Why the hell did he marry her? Does he want an extra, free servant in the house???
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
Now when the saree catches fire, they'll say she did that on purpose because she didn't want to wear a saree! Geez! What a husband!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshitaCHIPPEDCUP

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Woah! Why? Relax, he's human! Shocked And how did he treat her like shit? I was a bit upset too when I saw that but you need to understand that Manav has grown up in this house seeing everyone like this. He doesn't know how uncomfortable CC is in saris or what she thinks about all the rituals and ways of the BS family. He needs time. When he sees the sari on fire, he will understand himself. The last bit of your post is a bit too much.

I think people need to relax. This is turning into a bigger issue than it really is. :S

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayaSarunarshiylina545SizzlingPaRud-kairavi.MeeraHKLuvArnavKhushiDecent6Chori.RudraParo.NNN-08-I-Heart-Sanzeyesonmeipkknd-fan-HappyBird-EtherealSanz..ayshaomarChaandaniyaGuineaxAaliyaragzz.princessunara

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I think after watching the episode, you would feel bad about your post.

Such strong post on the basis of hearsay only????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayaTess77kairavi.LuvArnavKhushiI-Heart-Sanzvanitha3dayshaomarChaandaniyashonasandyprincessunararagzz.

SizzlingPaRud- Senior Member
SizzlingPaRud-
SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I agree that he should have supported her in front of Rajhana but he still did support her when it was only the two of them. So obviously, he hasn't married CC to "make her his servant" as you say. I think you're overreacting and going too far. I'm sure Manav himself will understand. Many men learn things after marriage.

Edited by DramaQueen. - 24 June 2013 at 2:10pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayalina545kairavi.Decent6ChoriLuvArnavKhushiI-Heart-Sanzvanitha3dChaandaniyaEtherealSanz..ayshaomarprincessunararagzz.

.RudraParo. Goldie
.RudraParo.
.RudraParo.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Stern Smile

Um... I think you should watch the episode first then make a post. Your reaction is a little extreme.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayakairavi.MeeraHKLuvArnavKhushigolpokobitaDecent6ChoriI-Heart-SanzeyesonmeChaandaniyaayshaomarprincessunararagzz.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Please watch the episode first before making such post he never treat her like shit.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayakairavi.MeeraHKgolpokobitaLuvArnavKhushiI-Heart-SanzChaandaniyaayshaomarprincessunararagzz.

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Um ...  Stern Smile Watch the episode. THEN come back and re-analyze your post. You went way to far in your criticisms of Manav LOL. He wasn't that bad. And besides, he grew up with Uma Behen. He didn't go too far, but you can't expect him to change his ideas that she put into him straight away! The IDEA of the show is how CC changes his and the whole family's mentality! Shocked

Watch the episode. Please. This judgement was too harsh. You'll realize it yourself!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81crazyforsanayakairavi.golpokobitaLuvArnavKhushiI-Heart-SanzeyesonmeayshaomarDeedeepa1princessunararagzz.

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I was upset when I watched it too but he never treated her like shit!
I think once you have watched the episode u might feel better :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaLuvArnavKhushiI-Heart-SanzDeedeepa1IllGetOverIpkprincessunara

Go to top