Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fatima15

exactly they have a nerve to call us obsessive when they themselves are biggest obsessed pankhis ๐Ÿ˜† acha remember that payal's post when she said she is leaving and this marnalini girl said dont leave forum's rank will be down and i answered her in a sarcastic way and that girl actually liked my comment didnt even understand that i was mocking her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
or will put us in virtual jail ๐Ÿ˜†

obsession ka spelling bhi aata hai unko, they dont even know what asli obsession means, and they actually give us lectures , God i feel pity for them actually๐Ÿ˜†
I KNOW I KNOW!!!they dont even understand sarcasm...they dont understand WTH we are talking about and STILL give us lectures, really now!!!๐Ÿ˜†
and torture us virtually๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SilentSilver - 10 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail

what to do we have too many conversations going on na ๐Ÿ˜† 

still try to quote less 4-5 are fine, not more than that :P๐Ÿ˜†
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

awww koi nahi, i am sure everything will be ok soon!!!

haan wo toh hona hii padega..aab Allah mujh jaisi musibat ko itni jald apne paas nehi bula sakte na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Moumimon thumbnail

arey un bachho ka favorite game, chalo blame blame khele..and we are their favorite players๐Ÿ˜†

well sais priya..blame blame game and favorite players๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SilentSilver thumbnail

blame blame game ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ too good priya ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanku Thanku :P\
arey wahi toh, they are kids na so they need something to play bechare and they are too stupid to think of any other game๐Ÿ˜†

but we are sane and sweet waale meanies๐Ÿ˜†
IKR, so NOT our fault๐Ÿ˜Ž
i know right, every day we keep playing that and ultimately run out of adjectives๐Ÿ˜†
well yeah i did, even i can be silly at times, uspe sirf phan girls ka toh copyright nahi hai na :P๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†Nahh i still have space for 7000 more PM's and peeejaaay would be least interested in my unread ones, they are either shop updates, ff.updates or VM gallery updates๐Ÿ˜†
so i am not that fortunate to get his gift ๐Ÿ˜†

that we are and innocent too ๐Ÿ˜†
and we end up saying all bad things ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yea everyone has right over silliness sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but not to forget phan girls ka yeh birth right hai ๐Ÿ˜†
wow thats huge limit <3 you never know he might end up reading them once his wife permanently throws him out of the house ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shop and vm updates pms annoys me way too much ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
may be he will gift you ๐Ÿ˜†
SilentSilver thumbnail

and psychos ๐Ÿ˜†
as much as we are trying to stay away from adjective game we are ending up playing it anyways ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and crazy๐Ÿ˜†

I know right, we have unlimited people to describe๐Ÿ˜†

still try to quote less 4-5 are fine, not more than that :P๐Ÿ˜†

okie will try now ๐Ÿ˜† hope i succeed in it ๐Ÿ˜†
Moumimon thumbnail

obsession ka spelling bhi aata hai unko, they dont even know what asli obsession means, and they actually give us lectures , God i feel pity for them actually๐Ÿ˜†
I KNOW I KNOW!!!they dont even understand sarcasm...they dont understand WTH we are talking about and STILL give us lectures, really now!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Eye log acctuaally inke teacher ki badla le rahe hain humse...inki teachers ne ineh lecture suna sunake pakaya hoga..aur aab eye humain paka raha hain yrrr๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i am also feeling sad for them kash sirf lecture sunne alava teachers kiya kehte hain wo thori samajh leti toh shayed ajj inke eye hal nehi hoti lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ye bhi nai pata obsession shuru kahan se hota hai ๐Ÿ˜† they should go to other forums to see that ๐Ÿ˜† me too feel like crying for them sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†
I was actually laughing like an idiot seeing her like on my comment ๐Ÿ˜†