Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

One more stupidity! (Page 5)

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

I know I'm asking a dumb question..can't resist myself from asking it. How can IP sleep with somebody who attempted to kill him ? Is it possible that he is a genuine guy who loved his wife to the core but DB had some MUs abt him being mean to her n obsessive ? Did those FBs where IP was beating DB, had any truth in it or they r just cook up stories ?
I've another fear...if IP guy is really mean, will he have a change of heart after listening to DBs sob story how he broke her heart n forced her to take that extreme step ?

Siri - IP and DB are made for each other. DB makes Prithvi look exactly like the man who used to abuse her and IP sleeps with the woman who tried to kill him! Match made in hell I say!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightTehsinaJFJ

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

I know I'm asking a dumb question..can't resist myself from asking it. How can IP sleep with somebody who attempted to kill him ? Is it possible that he is a genuine guy who loved his wife to the core but DB had some MUs abt him being mean to her n obsessive ? Did those FBs where IP was beating DB, had any truth in it or they r just cook up stories ?
I've another fear...if IP guy is really mean, will he have a change of heart after listening to DBs sob story how he broke her heart n forced her to take that extreme step ?

Siri - IP and DB are made for each other. DB makes Prithvi look exactly like the man who used to abuse her and IP sleeps with the woman who tried to kill him! Match made in hell I say!

I agree, they are suited for each other... I just don't get the writer's mind set.  Do they have different writers for each day of the week?  Is that why they don't connect?  Each epi has it's own track going and it's completely confusing as to what their intent is... Almost like they are making up each epi just a few moments before shooting and they are not doing their HW at all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12TehsinaJFJ

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

Originally posted by Junoonian

I agree, they are suited for each other... I just don't get the writer's mind set.  Do they have different writers for each day of the week?  Is that why they don't connect?  Each epi has it's own track going and it's completely confusing as to what their intent is... Almost like they are making up each epi just a few moments before shooting and they are not doing their HW at all...

Perfectly said my dear and this is exactly what I have been saying and thinking and have even msgd to MYP!!!

Edited by adianasr - 25 June 2013 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Siri plz edit dt post bout da parallel idea part!!!!ShockedDn t giv da stupid cvs ideas!Plz edit it!!!Shocked

Lol...just edited it..but that's my biggest fear now. Hope this track comes to an end soon.

Thank u Siri!HugYes,we all r worried too..Bt i plan to kip badgering MYP wid Mithvi!!!AngryUntil she is sick nd tired nd givs us Mithvi!Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index