Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

One more stupidity! (Page 4)

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Originally posted by Vabs

I have stopped trying to make sense of anything that is shown these days as I have realised that no one is going to listen to us at all certaintly not  MYP who has ruined the track from day one eversince she bought that witch in the story is rubbish and I can't apprenehend this dual role track of Aditya. Logically something should have happened to him but hey presto he is back as new and wearing the same clothes as Prithvi. I was confused as hell. Can someone beat the scriptwriter please. the story has gone haywire no sense at all and what the hell has happened to Meera. I am dying to see her but no the story still focuses on that idiot. Shoot her please

I have a better idea!Big smileLet us pick dt bat of Akash's and beat her to death..Nd dn we'll shove her from dt rooftop lyk she did IP!Ouch
woh anorexic budhiya ke liye even a haawa ka zhoka will be enough to make her fall. LOL LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautanki

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Wat happened to his body?!
Guess da clever cvs came up wid da idea,dt DB nd Mji packed him in a sack nd threw him 4m sm hill?!!OuchWat stupidity!D'ohNd dey were confident he is dead!Ouch
   Or did they drop da sack in a river?!!ConfusedDnt know y,bt cant think da cvs will cum up wid such brilliant logical murder story'...Drowning in water i mean..nd maybe IP is really a water baby nd hence is still alive...Confused

Nd here I was thinkn sth filmy lyk DB took him to a mountain,nd shot at him..ND IP fell off da cliff nd died...D'ohGoing to a hilly area costs too much dese days too?!No such area near Mumbai?!Shocked

I was going to make a post on it.Big smile  Good that that you made it already. Hug

@bold  If not cliff, they should have shown him pushed over of atleast 21st floor of the huge towers surrounding the mansion which the cameramen so tried to hide.(check out the epi again ) ROFL ROFL

A guy jo aag se khelta hain dies when an anorexic dumb Shalu pushes him from a height of 4 to 5 metres. The worst murder logic ever applied. Angry Angry

Tehsina, completely agree with you about disposing IP's body. We will probably see today the same thing-mishra packing unconscious IP in a sac and throwing in jungle(the one around DB's mansion- they showed a lot of greenery yesterday LOL )

Logic lagana is of no use. Every time we hope they will show something logical, we are proved wrong. D'oh

The cvs are stupidity personified. They really with think with them we have grilled our brains over burning coal, freezed it at -120 celsius and catapulted the brains over the giant pacific. Dead Dead Dead

Blue- I dnt hv da energy or time to waste on dt stupid episode agn,wid IP's idiotic laugh!D'ohI'll gladly tk ur word for it May!WinkNd yes u r right..Dey think we r all brainless over here nd so dey cn shove whatever dey want down our throat!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1Junoonian

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Guess da clever cvs came up wid da idea,dt DB nd Mji packed him in a sack nd threw him 4m sm hill?!!OuchWat stupidity!D'ohNd dey were confident he is dead!Ouch
   Or did they drop da sack in a river?!!ConfusedDnt know y,bt cant think da cvs will cum up wid such brilliant logical murder story'...Drowning in water i mean..nd maybe IP is really a water baby nd hence is still alive...Confused

Nd here I was thinkn sth filmy lyk DB took him to a mountain,nd shot at him..ND IP fell off da cliff nd died...D'ohGoing to a hilly area costs too much dese days too?!No such area near Mumbai?!Shocked

I was going to make a post on it.Big smile  Good that that you made it already. Hug

@bold  If not cliff, they should have shown him pushed over of atleast 21st floor of the huge towers surrounding the mansion which the cameramen so tried to hide.(check out the epi again ) ROFL ROFL

A guy jo aag se khelta hain dies when an anorexic dumb Shalu pushes him from a height of 4 to 5 metres. The worst murder logic ever applied. Angry Angry

Tehsina, completely agree with you about disposing IP's body. We will probably see today the same thing-mishra packing unconscious IP in a sac and throwing in jungle(the one around DB's mansion- they showed a lot of greenery yesterday LOL )

Logic lagana is of no use. Every time we hope they will show something logical, we are proved wrong. D'oh

The cvs are stupidity personified. They really with think with them we have grilled our brains over burning coal, freezed it at -120 celsius and catapulted the brains over the giant pacific. Dead Dead Dead

Blue- I dnt hv da energy or time to waste on dt stupid episode agn,wid IP's idiotic laugh!D'ohI'll gladly tk ur word for it May!WinkNd yes u r right..Dey think we r all brainless over here nd so dey cn shove whatever dey want down our throat!!!AngryAngryAngry

@bold When did IP laugh Tehsina? Becoz I dont remember!!! Seems like the current track has given me Gajini bimari of short term memory loss!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1JunoonianTehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Siri plz edit dt post bout da parallel idea part!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedDn t giv da stupid cvs ideas!Plz edit it!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

@bold When did IP laugh Tehsina? Becoz I dont remember!!! Seems like the current track has given me Gajini bimari of short term memory loss!!!

Green-ROFLU r right,though!OuchEvn I forget parts!Ok da ans to ur question is He gave dt dumb nd Highly irritating laughter,after firing dose shots at Prithvi,jst aftr his dumb dialogue,in dt mirror room...Can't blame Adi though..Da poor guy must be more irritatd dan us wid da dumb track...OuchOuchOuch

Junoonian

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Green-ROFLU r right,though!OuchEvn I forget parts!Ok da ans to ur question is He gave dt dumb nd Highly irritating laughter,after firing dose shots at Prithvi,jst aftr his dumb dialogue,in dt mirror room...Can't blame Adi though..Da poor guy must be more irritatd dan us wid da dumb track...OuchOuchOuch

Really? How did I forget something this silly??!!!Shocked I seriously have forgotten this part!!!

Junoonian

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Guys this track seems to be time pass for everyone - from Cvs to writers to editors it seems. Becoz iss track ka koi sar paer nahin hai!!! Poor actors who have to enact this and poor audience who has to tolerate this!!!

U might be right..Hope da .1 of us goes back nd trp goes bck to .3 nd MYP wakes up!!!AngryAngryAngryFrom DB endearing dream!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Junoonian

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Siri plz edit dt post bout da parallel idea part!!!!ShockedDn t giv da stupid cvs ideas!Plz edit it!!!Shocked

Lol...just edited it..but that's my biggest fear now. Hope this track comes to an end soon.

TehsinaJFJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index