India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

One more stupidity!

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Did u guys notice,how stupid IP's murder scene looked?!
He was dropped from such a low building,nd he died?!!!ShockedShockedShockedNd dt skinny bony skeleton cud push such a strong IP?!!ShockedShockedShockedChalo,m kipn brain in da freezer nd guessn DB trnd superman nd pushed himShocked,nd iP fell off despite railings dt were almost halfway up his chest!!!ShockedShockedShocked

Wat happened to his body?!
Guess da clever cvs came up wid da idea,dt DB nd Mji packed him in a sack nd threw him 4m sm hill?!!OuchWat stupidity!D'ohNd dey were confident he is dead!Ouch
   Or did they drop da sack in a river?!!ConfusedDnt know y,bt cant think da cvs will cum up wid such brilliant logical murder story'...Drowning in water i mean..nd maybe IP is really a water baby nd hence is still alive...Confused

Nd here I was thinkn sth filmy lyk DB took him to a mountain,nd shot at him..ND IP fell off da cliff nd died...D'ohGoing to a hilly area costs too much dese days too?!No such area near Mumbai?!Shocked

Nd Prithvi was shot,but uninjured nd fainted!Wat was he shot with?!!Dt same pin dt he was fainted with before?!Was IP wid da junglees?He reminds me of da Sherlock Holmes story I read,where dis barbaian from Andaman shoots Poisonous needles..Confused

I dnt know Y I still kip hopn..If dey r so illogical wid most things,Y cant dey be illogical with Mithvi romance too?Lyk Meera is weeping her heart out,nd Prithvi instead of crying wid her carries her in his arms nd kisses her senseless...

Or Prithvi has gone out IP hunting..Bt in da next scene he is helpn Meera bake chocolate cake?!

Y does logic have to be applied during Mithvi parts only?!!!!!
  Dey can't do SR in da open-logic!
  Dey can't kiss outside-logic!
 Dey can't see each odr-logic!!!How stupid does dt get?!!!AngryAngryAngry

Can any1 explain dis illogical logic?!!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1Junooniancrazy-nutOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Tehsina - thank god, somebody else also noticed this stupidity besides me..n prithvi was shot but he was later shown getting back to senses on a chair...i was puzzled too..i posted the below on one threads earlier today...please read thru..

Now that Lallanwa is dead, how do u all think AK's killer truth will come out ? How will the cops believe Prithvi is innocent n has nothing to do with all the mess that DB has created ? For me, Lallanwa was one critical pieces of this puzzle n with him gone...it may not make much sense..or is it that he not dead yet ? Also I found one thing very strange today, this IP guy wears sunshades when he's indoors n doesn't when he's out on the terrace...how stupid of him..!! And a heavy built person like IP, was just pushed down by a weak, anemic n half his height n weight person..!!! Another hard to believe fact..!! For me, it's still unclear if DB's FBs abt her husband's behavior are true or cook-up stories..!! IPs accent today in that terrace FB seemed city-like n he did use one line, 'I'll be back'..but from the time IP made an entry on screen n in other previous FBs he used the village slang...is this IP guy, faking an accent like Prithvi's ?

Edited by cooldreams - 24 June 2013 at 2:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

Tehsina - thank god, somebody else also noticed this stupidity besides me..n prithvi was shot but he was later shown getting back to senses on a chair...i was puzzled too..i posted the below on one threads earlier today...please read thru..

Now that Lallanwa is dead, how do u all think AK's killer truth will come out ? How will the cops believe Prithvi is innocent n has nothing to do with all the mess that DB has created ? For me, Lallanwa was one critical pieces of this puzzle n with him gone...it may not make much sense..or is it that he not dead yet ? Also I found one thing very strange today, this IP guy wears sunshades when he's indoors n doesn't when he's out on the terrace...how stupid of him..!! And a heavy built person like IP, was just pushed down by a weak, anemic n half his height n weight person..!!! Another hard to believe fact..!! For me, it's still unclear if DB's FBs abt her husband's behavior are true or cook-up stories..!! IPs accent today in that terrace FB seemed city-like n he did use one line, 'I'll be back'..but from the time IP made an entry on screen n in other previous FBs he used the village slang...is this IP guy, faking an accent like Prithvi's ?

M so glad Siri dt u noticed deir stupidity too!TongueNd u've got some interesting points here..I've a feeling Lallanwa might be alive...Nd if he's not I dnt know Prithvi will get out of dt Akash murder trap..Nd y wud IP suddenly kill Lallanwa,who ws faithful to him?Or cud it be a trap to trap Prithvi inside by mkn him follow Lallanwa,nd fake Lallanwa's death too..Dis IP seems to be da mastermind of most things..
  Nd IP might be faking his accent..Dis is 1 clever guy..Though the shade thing was really stupid...Or it might be a blooper!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Originally posted by cooldreams

M so glad Siri dt u noticed deir stupidity too!TongueNd u've got some interesting points here..I've a feeling Lallanwa might be alive...Nd if he's not I dnt know Prithvi will get out of dt Akash murder trap..Nd y wud IP suddenly kill Lallanwa,who ws faithful to him?Or cud it be a trap to trap Prithvi inside by mkn him follow Lallanwa,nd fake Lallanwa's death too..Dis IP seems to be da mastermind of most things..
  Nd IP might be faking his accent..Dis is 1 clever guy..Though the shade thing was really stupid...Or it might be a blooper!Ouch

Oh God Tehsina and Siri - so much logic! what is the matter with the two of you??? Come one.
Put your brains back in the freezer please. Right now! Done? Ok then... now you can watch Junoon Big smile
The things that were too dumb in Junoon are a separate post in itself - the way he suddenly says "I'll be back" - nah really Arnie you will!
And then the whole villainous laughter in the mirror room - Puhlleeeze!!!!!
And yeah DB has a lot of muscle power - she is a skinny minny with core power. Knocked a hefty guy of a terrace with a high railing wall and then leaned across this tall wall and clubbed him unconscious.
Sab kuch chalta hai Tehsina. Sab kuch except romance. Sigh!Cry

SuperChillz1crazy-nutOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJgirlTalksawida

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Did u guys notice,how stupid IP's murder scene looked?!
He was dropped from such a low building,nd he died?!!!ShockedShockedShockedNd dt skinny bony skeleton cud push such a strong IP?!!ShockedShockedShockedChalo,m kipn brain in da freezer nd guessn DB trnd superman nd pushed himShocked,nd iP fell off despite railings dt were almost halfway up his chest!!!ShockedShockedShocked

ha ha ha LOL u so funny.. btw logic is something i've given on this drama i notice as long u keep ur brain switch off - u kind of enjoy it better Big smile  Shalu seem havin a hard time even holding the log - wer she got strength to push him? & yes i tot tat prithvi was shot too but wasn't too concerned cause knowing our darling cvs they'll bring back anyone fm deadConfused - looks like IP got pistol with sleeping darts!! & not bullets.  This drama is turning into a comedy for me.. esp wen shalu says tat she see something liek fear in IP eyes.. i was thinking - such a don (IP) who killed so many mercilessly, not afraid wen Prithvi was standing infront of him with a gun -  afraid of a small woman who looks like will fly million miles if he just use his mouth & blow.. tat  wasLOL  really enjoying the comedy i hope e cvs hv more laughter for me tonight.  like to c both IP & shalu pulling each other's hair outWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1TehsinaJFJOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Oh God Tehsina and Siri - so much logic! what is the matter with the two of you??? Come one.
Put your brains back in the freezer please. Right now! Done? Ok then... now you can watch Junoon Big smile
The things that were too dumb in Junoon are a separate post in itself - the way he suddenly says "I'll be back" - nah really Arnie you will!
And then the whole villainous laughter in the mirror room - Puhlleeeze!!!!!
And yeah DB has a lot of muscle power - she is a skinny minny with core power. Knocked a hefty guy of a terrace with a high railing wall and then leaned across this tall wall and clubbed him unconscious.
Sab kuch chalta hai Tehsina. Sab kuch except romance. Sigh!Cry

[/QUOTE]

u c - y i hv started to love junoon cause v cannot understand wat's happenign by just watching e drama Confused v need to discuss in tis forum.. now i got so many possiblities to think abt Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJawida

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I agree , i was so disappointed to see the pushing sceneConfused
This is how they planned to kill the mighty IP, take him to terrace in broad daylight and anemic chick pushes 6.2 feet strong guy and he falls blabbering Arnie boy's patented 'I will be back' Confused
Anu add this to your list of movies.

They couldn't milao any poison in his food, they couldn't push him out of running train, they couldn't stab him to death, they couldn't shoot him, they couldn't make the brakes fail of his car, they couldn't make him run over by some vehicle , sigh...
instead  of any of the logical murder option, they picked the lamest of all D'ohand expect the TRP to raise Ouch

Next, what did they do with the body of IP ?
left it on the ground so that it can get up and come back Shocked,
 no need of verifying that he is actually dead and packing it up  and hiding it from the world Confused

Don't you dare talk about face to face confrontation , after that really pathetic trash talk(it wasn't even trash talk ) and Adi's really bad attempt at baddie laugh, IP hit him with that behoshi wala pin Confused
The gun instead of bullet fires drugged pin ConfusedD'oh

Also doesn't DB has CC cameras in Prithvi's room ???
and She is asking where is lallanwa Confused I guess they are used only for leching on Prithvi and all the other important things like IP coming out  from under the bed, lallanawa vanishing under the bed  are gone unnoticed Confused

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 25 June 2013 at 1:32am

SuperChillz1Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJOyeNautankiawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

I agree , i was so disappointed to see the pushing sceneConfused
This is how they planned to kill the mighty IP, take him to terrace in broad daylight and anemic chick pushes 6.2 feet strong guy and he falls blabbering Arnie boy's patented 'I will be back' Confused
Anu add this to your list of movies.

They couldn't milao any poison in his food, they couldn't push him out of running train, they couldn't stab him to death, they couldn't shoot him, they couldn't make the brakes fail of his car, they couldn't make him run over by some vehicle , sigh...
instead  of any of the logical murder option, they picked the lamest of all D'ohand expect the TRP to raise Ouch

Don't you dare talk about face to face confrontation , after that really pathetic trash talk(it wasn't even trash talk ) and Adi's really bad attempt at baddie laugh, IP hit him with that behoshi wala pin Confused
The gun instead of bullet fires drugged pin ConfusedD'oh

Also doesn't DB has CC cameras in Prithvi's room ???
and She is asking where is lallanwa Confused I guess they are used only for leching on Prithvi and all the other important things like IP coming out  from under the bed, lallanawa vanishing under the bed  are gone unnoticed Confused

Blue-   ROFL
  Saba!Dt ws really funny nd sad!OuchBt u cant blame me,i didnt mention it!LOLIt was truly a pathetic attempt!OuchOuchOuchWn I saw dt laughter,I was sure dt dis must truly be Adi's wonder twin acting...Wasnt Adi...It ws poorly acted!Shows us nd also proves dt his heart is nt in dis track...OuchOuchOuchNd da last tym I ws sure Adi isnt acting bt is feeling it for real ws when he was banging his head on da Ouchwardrobe!!!Big smileLyk us he is tired of DB nd her letchery too!OuchOuchOuch

DB's cc camera has been sold by junoon team i think..To buy dose mirrors in dt mirror room,and also dt ancient rickety chair in which Prithvi ws tied...OuchD'oh

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 25 June 2013 at 2:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index