India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I skip .., (Page 2)

shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with you! It's just ridiculous to see her prevail, every single time... The entire show seems to really revolve around her. Her character has too much "power and influence" over too many other characters, and she is unlikeable to the core. There isn't a single redeeming quality about her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellytt

I agree with you! It's just ridiculous to see her prevail, every single time... The entire show seems to really revolve around her. Her character has too much "power and influence" over too many other characters, and she is unlikeable to the core. There isn't a single redeeming quality about her.

HAve you read the letter I wrote to her? I went psycho and posted it everywhere so might as well post it here as well:

Dear Billi,

I hope you are MAIMED, SLAUGHTERED, RUN OVER BY A TRAIN, EATEN BY A HOARD OF RATS, STABBED IN THE HEART, GUTTED FOR ENTRAILS LIKE A DYING SOW, ASS-WHIPPED BY THE DEVIL AND DIE FOREVER IN HELL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudihoney672AsYa_4_everClosed.........-jawaria-

shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Those are some harsh words there, undoubtedly deserved... That character can be classified as nothing but evil... Kudos to the actress though, she's done her job so well, that she generates such rage from the fans... 
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode .. Only because of KSG and vvv less billi bitch.. You wont get so less billi so I will say you should watch it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudishellytt

shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I actually like to see a contrite Asad, (he's a very good, emotional actor) but not sure if I really want to deal with the repercussions of Tanveer's deceit, even if she's not in the episode much. 
Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I just cant skip Any episode
I was not at Home and there is no internet in the place where i was
But i return fast to watch my serial
U CAN say i am addicteddd
And i enjoyed todays epi ,there was nothing interessing but ksg was mindblowing yaar what a performance and dilshaad Wink
shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I did cave somewhat and watch the opening scene, and you're right KSG was amazing, as was SJ. My heart about broke when she was being led away and he gave a simple look at her leaving. Her pain and his guilt was clear and heartbreaking. 
AsYa_4_ever Senior Member
AsYa_4_ever
AsYa_4_ever

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I hate Saturnday and Sunday because on Zee is not QH.

Keep calm and watch QH

Go to top