India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I skip ..,

Wannya Newbie
Wannya
Wannya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I skipped today episode to be honest really boring now Evil is winning who else skipped

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudibetelgeuseshellyttimmigreat54MarysaaTeja....LuvUAsYaKulfiBaishanakyasharanash28

premvahini Senior Member
premvahini
premvahini

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
  Have not seen today's episode but  in yesterdays episode : when Tanveer called Zoya , why  couldn't  Zoya  put her phone on the speker for everyone to hear about  Tanveer's reality  ?!!!  And  why did she have to go alone  to see  Asad and tanveer .  also , how come no one thought of  or looked for  Tanveer  during the wedding ,  especially  when Asad  was delayed Miss Forooqui should  have  tought of Tanveer---- as she had already warned her .  She is the only one who knows  what  Tanveer is after !!!
  Soaps get dragged  un -necessarily --- I guess this billo rani  and Zoya  tracks  are getting   the TRPs,  meaning people like to watch all this hence the creatives show such  --- no sence making episodes. 
Yes for the show to go, I think its   it's  O.K to to have the  villain  a  edge over the Hero/ heroine  but not at the cost of making them irritably dumb.  

No offence to anyone --- just my thoughts/ openion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudichikara

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
unfortunately i watched it bt now i regret my decision !!
i would hv btrr skipped it...
welll done..
2day's epi ws not worth watching at oool...
Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha163KulfiBai-jawaria-shanakyasharan

neha.pralay Groupbie
neha.pralay
neha.pralay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I skipppeddd tooo... not interested until the Ajmer Track starts..Unhappy
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i didnt skip...my days are incomplete without QH..
shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I've skipped the last couple of episodes and will continue to do so until the Tanveer drama has been cleared up... I'll read the written updates to determine if there is anything worth watching but other than that, QH has lost me as a viewer... 

The show had started deteriorating around the time of Ayan and Humeria's first engagement, wherein Humeria was hospitalized. That may have possibly been the las truly good episode (aside from some ofthe Asad/Zoya scenes recently). 

There are so many directions this show could have gone that would have been 10 times better than it's current progression. Has everyone forgotten that Tanveer's pregnant for Imran? That Zoya's father is actually Siddique? That the tape recording that proves Rashid's absolute innocent was never found?!? That Asad actually had a brain and should not have been fooled by all of Tanveer's lies for so long?!?

It's just sad to see a show with so much potential is being railroaded into just another overly dramatic, nonsense and illogical soap opera... 

So back to the topic... yes I'll continue to skip, until some of the earlier magic is returned. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chikarahoney672KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Surbhi is the only reason I am still sticking to the crap-fest that is TannuBitch. It seems she has become the new lead :D This show should be called Billi Hai because it seems she is OMNIPRESENT and hears EVERY SINGLE FRICKING CONVERSATION. And what do you know, she is following them to Ajmer as well! Wow, could it get any better!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chikaraClosed.........-jawaria-

Go to top