Qubool Hai

Something died today (Page 4)

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlahBytes

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

That line by Ayaan just reinforces the fact that the dude is a jackass. He knows and understands nothing. My "passion" is still alive and kicking. 

Awww you called him a jackass! Disapprove

My passion is so so alive and I still think Zoya and Ayaan are a possibility only on Mars LOL Heart
He gets called that today. It may change to sweetheart tomorrow LOL I think Zoya and Ayaan can happen when hell freezes over and pigs fly. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlahBytes

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

He gets called that today. It may change to sweetheart tomorrow LOL I think Zoya and Ayaan can happen when hell freezes over and pigs fly. Big smile

Sweetheart...oooh Day Dreaming I like the sound of that. But I guess we will be left only looking at that word for a long long time. Ayaan is not getting sensible anytime soon!

DreA

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by mochhug

Guys he knows his brother. But he also understands that IF he indeed did this, there has to be a VALID reason. That's the important part. 

And he always heard his brother complain about Zoya. He might also think he was going to go through with it to fulfill his mother's wish of the kasam. BUt he's thinking that if that's the case, why do something to brake it off the veery day of the nikaah? His confusion and conclusion make sense. 

I was a little surprised too, but if you think about it from Ayaan's point of view and put yourself in his shoes, and only know what he knows, then you'll get it. He only knows so much. He hasn't seen them eye lock, or romance. So how would he know that they're truly in love? 

If he knew and THEN assumed this, then I agree it wouldn't make sense. 

Everything happens for a reason in this show. I have full faith in Qubool Hai. And I say this with confidence because I have the same situation. My friends are shocked I am so obsessed with Qubool Hai, like I've never been in my life with any other serial, or show for that matter. 

He understands his brother ??? The episode showed anything but that... Did you hear his reason...?? He said his brother slept with Tanveer on his wedding night because he doesn't love Zoya.. That is pure dumbness and you can't justify that as understanding his brother... You don't sleep with other women if you dont wanna get married. PERIOD..

He NEVER said that his brother did it. He said IF he did it there has to be a reason. And he could just as well have thought that Asad simply made it look that way. Why would be actualy sleep with his best friend? His brother knows that's not his character. And he was the ONLY one to emphathize with him in the episode. Which was needed because everyone, (including the one person who knew Tanveer's intentions, Zoya) was against him. Even his own mother. But Ayaan could see the pain. That's why he hugged him. That's why he defended him to his sisters and Humeira. 

And I'm sure he'll try to find out what happened from Asad. Sooner or later. 

Ilhamez

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KulfiBai

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Guys he knows his brother. But he also understands that IF he indeed did this, there has to be a VALID reason. That's the important part. 

And he always heard his brother complain about Zoya. He might also think he was going to go through with it to fulfill his mother's wish of the kasam. BUt he's thinking that if that's the case, why do something to brake it off the veery day of the nikaah? His confusion and conclusion make sense. 

I was a little surprised too, but if you think about it from Ayaan's point of view and put yourself in his shoes, and only know what he knows, then you'll get it. He only knows so much. He hasn't seen them eye lock, or romance. So how would he know that they're truly in love? 

If he knew and THEN assumed this, then I agree it wouldn't make sense. 

Everything happens for a reason in this show. I have full faith in Qubool Hai. And I say this with confidence because I have the same situation. My friends are shocked I am so obsessed with Qubool Hai, like I've never been in my life with any other serial, or show for that matter. 

He understands his brother ??? The episode showed anything but that... Did you hear his reason...?? He said his brother slept with Tanveer on his wedding night because he doesn't love Zoya.. That is pure dumbness and you can't justify that as understanding his brother... You don't sleep with other women if you dont wanna get married. PERIOD..

He NEVER said that his brother did it. He said IF he did it there has to be a reason. And he could just as well have thought that Asad simply made it look that way. Why would be actualy sleep with his best friend? His brother knows that's not his character. And he was the ONLY one to emphathize with him in the episode. Which was needed because everyone, (including the one person who knew Tanveer's intentions, Zoya) was against him. Even his own mother. But Ayaan could see the pain. That's why he hugged him. That's why he defended him to his sisters and Humeira. 

And I'm sure he'll try to find out what happened from Asad. Sooner or later. 

No, he clearly said that IF 'Bhaijaan' did it, this can be the reason, which made him a total dumbass.. I watched the episode 4 times.. And he indeed said that.. I don't care I'd he believes it or not... Him giving such a LAME excuse doesn't do squat to prove him as "understanding his brother" he was a big ass today and that's a fact..,

Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree lol. 
Sharandeep Senior Member
Sharandeep
Sharandeep

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
It was Ayaan he think he knows his so called bhai jaan but he doesn't know shit
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
he is linking himself with his brother, ayan is a fool
BlossomingRose Senior Member
BlossomingRose
BlossomingRose

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Yhh, i ageee with you Thumbs Up Really didn't like what Ayyan said today!

I mean how can he say that when that day at the sangeet Asad hugged Zoya in front of everyone! Confused He clearly saw how much Asad was affected when the chandelier was nearly going to hit Zoya. Memory loss i must say!

Edited by BlossomingRose - 24 June 2013 at 6:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess101-Ishqbaaaz-

Go to top