India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Something died today (Page 3)

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Guys he knows his brother. But he also understands that IF he indeed did this, there has to be a VALID reason. That's the important part. 

And he always heard his brother complain about Zoya. He might also think he was going to go through with it to fulfill his mother's wish of the kasam. BUt he's thinking that if that's the case, why do something to brake it off the veery day of the nikaah? His confusion and conclusion make sense. 

I was a little surprised too, but if you think about it from Ayaan's point of view and put yourself in his shoes, and only know what he knows, then you'll get it. He only knows so much. He hasn't seen them eye lock, or romance. So how would he know that they're truly in love? 

If he knew and THEN assumed this, then I agree it wouldn't make sense. 

Everything happens for a reason in this show. I have full faith in Qubool Hai. And I say this with confidence because I have the same situation. My friends are shocked I am so obsessed with Qubool Hai, like I've never been in my life with any other serial, or show for that matter. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXDBlahBytesIlhamez

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhorKulfiBai

XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochhug

Guys he knows his brother. But he also understands that IF he indeed did this, there has to be a VALID reason. That's the important part. 

And he always heard his brother complain about Zoya. He might also think he was going to go through with it to fulfill his mother's wish of the kasam. BUt he's thinking that if that's the case, why do something to brake it off the veery day of the nikaah? His confusion and conclusion make sense. 

I was a little surprised too, but if you think about it from Ayaan's point of view and put yourself in his shoes, and only know what he knows, then you'll get it. He only knows so much. He hasn't seen them eye lock, or romance. So how would he know that they're truly in love? 

If he knew and THEN assumed this, then I agree it wouldn't make sense. 

Everything happens for a reason in this show. I have full faith in Qubool Hai. And I say this with confidence because I have the same situation. My friends are shocked I am so obsessed with Qubool Hai, like I've never been in my life with any other serial, or show for that matter. 

Totally agree with you Wink I am a loyal fan, I actually love Qubool Hai's storyline so far Tongue err yeah Tanu is annoying but in some ways she has bought Asad and Zoya closer Smile I am just eagerly waiting for Ajmer Track. At the end we all now ASYA will be together Smile

Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 24 June 2013 at 5:05pm

kankabhormochhugIlhamez

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
why dilshad did not throw billi outDead...
I will just say ayaan is very immature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanraya

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
That line by Ayaan just reinforces the fact that the dude is a jackass. He knows and understands nothing. My "passion" is still alive and kicking. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlahBytes

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
No yaar, this show still hooks me.. I don't know may be you are feeling this because of fear of possibility of Zoyaan in future.. But I liked today's episode... Asad is on his redemption path, his Zoya left him, he lost his mother's trust, he lost everything.. Asad-Zoya both needs to build trust in their relationship.. Asad needs to listen, trust Zoya,.. Zoya needs to see more than protector in Asad.. 

Asad saw Zoya's flaws much before that's why he was in denying mode, but for Zoya it was all fairytale.. For her ASad was that Mr. Khan who will fix everything, who will save her from anything. Now she should learn that even Asad has flaws and she has to accept him with his flaws as a lover not only as a protector. Any love story has many phase, this is their second phase now.. Their test of love..And They both need it..

Ayaan's journey has started now.. He can't really understand people.. This is because, for all these years he has been pampered by Dadi, Rashid, Shirin, Asad.. Even Humeira never showed him atitude because of unconditional love she has for him.. Before this blackmailing thing, he got everything what he wants in life.. Rashid, Dadi, Asad gave him everything.. He does not know hardships of life..He has to learn life is not fairytale. He does not know what true love it. So its useless to expect from him to understand Asad-Zoya's love.. Asad really never opens up in front of Ayaan, Ayaan shares his problem with Asad but Asad never does that.. So Ayaan can not understand Asad but I dont know why he claims that.. Ayaan needs to learn hardships of life and meaning of love. For that he has to go through lot of pain..He is still in his teenage, immature phase,..  He has to earn Humeira's love.

Edited by kankabhor - 24 June 2013 at 5:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXDBlahBytesfanrayamochhugIlhamez-jawaria-DreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

No yaar, this show still hooks me.. I don't know may be you are feeling this because of fear of possibility of Zoyaan in future.. But I liked today's episode... Asad is on his redemption path, his Zoya left him, he lost his mother's trust, he lost everything.. Asad-Zoya both needs to build trust in their relationship.. Asad needs to listen, trust Zoya,.. Zoya needs to see more than protector in Asad.. 

Asad saw Zoya's flaws much before that's why he was in denying mode, but for Zoya it was all fairytale.. For her ASad was that Mr. Khan who will fix everything, who will save her from anything. Now she should learn that even Asad has flaws and she has to accept him with his flaws as a lover not only as a protector. Any love story has many phase, this is their second phase now.. Their test of love..And They both need it..

Ayaan's journey has started now.. He can't really understand people.. This is because, for all these years he has been pampered by Dadi, Rashid, Shirin, Asad.. Even Humeira never showed him atitude because of unconditional love she has for him.. Before this blackmailing thing, he got everything what he wants in life.. Rashid, Dadi, Asad gave him everything.. He does not know hardships of life..He has to learn life is not fairytale. He does not know what true love it. So its useless to expect from him to understand Asad-Zoya's love.. Asad really never opens up in front of Ayaan, Ayaan shares his problem with Asad but Asad never does that.. So Ayaan can not understand Asad but I dont know why he claims that.. Ayaan needs to learn hardships of life and meaning of love. For that he has to go through lot of pain..He is still in his teenage, immature phase,..  He has to earn Humeira's love.
You said it all. Clap

XDPagalKuriXDmochhugkankabhor

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

That line by Ayaan just reinforces the fact that the dude is a jackass. He knows and understands nothing. My "passion" is still alive and kicking. 

Awww you called him a jackass! Disapprove

My passion is so so alive and I still think Zoya and Ayaan are a possibility only on Mars LOL Heart

Edited by BlahBytes - 24 June 2013 at 5:13pm

XDPagalKuriXDfanrayaDreA

Go to top