Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Something died today (Page 2)

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

My passion died long back when Asad slapped Zoya... PERIOD... I just watch this crap to have fun on the forum.. I don't watch any other show so this is what I stick to.. Plus I have a record of watching all the 4 lions's shows from beginning to end even if they were filled with crap so I guess I'm continuing that ritual..

I couldn't agree more! I have the same story! Watched IPKKND so here I am watching QH...the only show! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009Closed.........

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
They have completely butchered Asad and Ayaan's characters for me. Zoya, Dilshaad and Najma are the only people worth watching LOL

RadheKrish1Closed.........

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RadheKrish1KulfiBai

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
So true, this is the only show I watch and now even that is ruined, wonder why Gul ruined such a beautiful pure love story with all this crap.. I am really heartbroken Cry, she really butchered Asad's character, it is beyond repair now,not sure how much more crap I can tolerate. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RadheKrish1

My passion died long back when Asad slapped Zoya... PERIOD... I just watch this crap to have fun on the forum.. I don't watch any other show so this is what I stick to.. Plus I have a record of watching all the 4 lions's shows from beginning to end even if they were filled with crap so I guess I'm continuing that ritual..

I couldn't agree more! I have the same story! Watched IPKKND so here I am watching QH...the only show! 

I watched IPK, GEET, MJHT, and now this... All started off well, but got crappier with each passing day.. That's what you call Gul Khans showSleepy

LOL Well, good thing I came across 4 lions with IPK then...lol saw bits and pieces of Geet after IPK but IPK and QH are it for now! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

It died for me around then, but I managed to somehow pull it back up but that micro mini scene just killed it for me. Zoya just became too contrived after that. I just mess around on the forum and on my FB page. I was so into the show. I managed to put the whole Ayaan-Zoya possibility behind me as well but you can't keep doing this over and over again. 

I am so glad that my passion for the show died a few weeks ago. The Asad Zoya romance also died with me and the fact that Zoya Ayaan are becoming a greater possibility, that just makes it all the more interesting for me to see what will happen without getting worked up about it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1RupunzaleClosed.........

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
It died for me the day Asad slapped Zoya...period ! There is nothing left anymore...no amount of redemption can wipe that off. The only reason I am reading the updates is for Zoya to give it back to Asad for all the insults...and the only reason is because I want to let Gul khan and the production know that there are viewers out there that will not digest her promotion of date rape as seduction and vulgarity...and will complain and keep the matter in news...and that is exactly what I intent to do. 

I am not interested in Asya anymore.

Edited by Rupunzale - 24 June 2013 at 4:41pm

RadheKrish1KulfiBai

crnv Groupbie
crnv
crnv

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I felt they concentrated more on everyone's emotions but less on "why it happened" ? In this fast pace world , is it still happens?. Hmm, i am not sure about it.

Go to top