Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That line by Ayaan just reinforces the fact that the dude is a jackass. He knows and understands nothing. My "passion" is still alive and kicking. 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No yaar, this show still hooks me.. I don't know may be you are feeling this because of fear of possibility of Zoyaan in future.. But I liked today's episode... Asad is on his redemption path, his Zoya left him, he lost his mother's trust, he lost everything.. Asad-Zoya both needs to build trust in their relationship.. Asad needs to listen, trust Zoya,.. Zoya needs to see more than protector in Asad.. 

Asad saw Zoya's flaws much before that's why he was in denying mode, but for Zoya it was all fairytale.. For her ASad was that Mr. Khan who will fix everything, who will save her from anything. Now she should learn that even Asad has flaws and she has to accept him with his flaws as a lover not only as a protector. Any love story has many phase, this is their second phase now.. Their test of love..And They both need it..

Ayaan's journey has started now.. He can't really understand people.. This is because, for all these years he has been pampered by Dadi, Rashid, Shirin, Asad.. Even Humeira never showed him atitude because of unconditional love she has for him.. Before this blackmailing thing, he got everything what he wants in life.. Rashid, Dadi, Asad gave him everything.. He does not know hardships of life..He has to learn life is not fairytale. He does not know what true love it. So its useless to expect from him to understand Asad-Zoya's love.. Asad really never opens up in front of Ayaan, Ayaan shares his problem with Asad but Asad never does that.. So Ayaan can not understand Asad but I dont know why he claims that.. Ayaan needs to learn hardships of life and meaning of love. For that he has to go through lot of pain..He is still in his teenage, immature phase,..  He has to earn Humeira's love.
Edited by kankabhor - 10 years ago
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

No yaar, this show still hooks me.. I don't know may be you are feeling this because of fear of possibility of Zoyaan in future.. But I liked today's episode... Asad is on his redemption path, his Zoya left him, he lost his mother's trust, he lost everything.. Asad-Zoya both needs to build trust in their relationship.. Asad needs to listen, trust Zoya,.. Zoya needs to see more than protector in Asad.. 

Asad saw Zoya's flaws much before that's why he was in denying mode, but for Zoya it was all fairytale.. For her ASad was that Mr. Khan who will fix everything, who will save her from anything. Now she should learn that even Asad has flaws and she has to accept him with his flaws as a lover not only as a protector. Any love story has many phase, this is their second phase now.. Their test of love..And They both need it..

Ayaan's journey has started now.. He can't really understand people.. This is because, for all these years he has been pampered by Dadi, Rashid, Shirin, Asad.. Even Humeira never showed him atitude because of unconditional love she has for him.. Before this blackmailing thing, he got everything what he wants in life.. Rashid, Dadi, Asad gave him everything.. He does not know hardships of life..He has to learn life is not fairytale. He does not know what true love it. So its useless to expect from him to understand Asad-Zoya's love.. Asad really never opens up in front of Ayaan, Ayaan shares his problem with Asad but Asad never does that.. So Ayaan can not understand Asad but I dont know why he claims that.. Ayaan needs to learn hardships of life and meaning of love. For that he has to go through lot of pain..He is still in his teenage, immature phase,..  He has to earn Humeira's love.

You said it all. 👏
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

That line by Ayaan just reinforces the fact that the dude is a jackass. He knows and understands nothing. My "passion" is still alive and kicking. 

Awww you called him a jackass! 😒

My passion is so so alive and I still think Zoya and Ayaan are a possibility only on Mars 😆 ❤️
Edited by BlahBytes - 10 years ago
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

Awww you called him a jackass! 😒

My passion is so so alive and I still think Zoya and Ayaan are a possibility only on Mars 😆 ❤️

He gets called that today. It may change to sweetheart tomorrow 😆 I think Zoya and Ayaan can happen when hell freezes over and pigs fly. 😃
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

He gets called that today. It may change to sweetheart tomorrow 😆 I think Zoya and Ayaan can happen when hell freezes over and pigs fly. 😃

Sweetheart...oooh  I like the sound of that. But I guess we will be left only looking at that word for a long long time. Ayaan is not getting sensible anytime soon!
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Closed...

He understands his brother ??? The episode showed anything but that... Did you hear his reason...?? He said his brother slept with Tanveer on his wedding night because he doesn't love Zoya.. That is pure dumbness and you can't justify that as understanding his brother... You don't sleep with other women if you dont wanna get married. PERIOD..

He NEVER said that his brother did it. He said IF he did it there has to be a reason. And he could just as well have thought that Asad simply made it look that way. Why would be actualy sleep with his best friend? His brother knows that's not his character. And he was the ONLY one to emphathize with him in the episode. Which was needed because everyone, (including the one person who knew Tanveer's intentions, Zoya) was against him. Even his own mother. But Ayaan could see the pain. That's why he hugged him. That's why he defended him to his sisters and Humeira. 

And I'm sure he'll try to find out what happened from Asad. Sooner or later. 

Originally posted by: mochhug

He NEVER said that his brother did it. He said IF he did it there has to be a reason. And he could just as well have thought that Asad simply made it look that way. Why would be actualy sleep with his best friend? His brother knows that's not his character. And he was the ONLY one to emphathize with him in the episode. Which was needed because everyone, (including the one person who knew Tanveer's intentions, Zoya) was against him. Even his own mother. But Ayaan could see the pain. That's why he hugged him. That's why he defended him to his sisters and Humeira. 

And I'm sure he'll try to find out what happened from Asad. Sooner or later. 

No, he clearly said that IF 'Bhaijaan' did it, this can be the reason, which made him a total dumbass.. I watched the episode 4 times.. And he indeed said that.. I don't care I'd he believes it or not... Him giving such a LAME excuse doesn't do squat to prove him as "understanding his brother" he was a big ass today and that's a fact..,
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Closed...

No, he clearly said that IF 'Bhaijaan' did it, this can be the reason, which made him a total dumbass.. I watched the episode 4 times.. And he indeed said that.. I don't care I'd he believes it or not... Him giving such a LAME excuse doesn't do squat to prove him as "understanding his brother" he was a big ass today and that's a fact..,

Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree lol. 
Sharandeep thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was Ayaan he think he knows his so called bhai jaan but he doesn't know shit